Aves Photographic Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lauren and Will are amazing photographers!! They took our engagements, bridals and wedding photos, and they truly captured the emotions of the day! So much love and joy in all of the photos, and they look so natural! They immediately put us at ease in front of the camera, helping us relax for the rest of the photos. As a husband and wife team, it really works (and is comfortable) to have them take photos with both the groom and bride during the getting ready process. We have gotten so many compliments on our photos. The photos take longer to get back than a lot of other wedding photographers, but it is worth it! You will have these photos for the rest of your life-- it is worth it to wait a little bit longer and have stunning photos to commemorate the happiest day of your life! They really captured so many happy beautiful moments from the day, and we are so thankful to have had them be a part of our day!

2+ years ago

Lauren and Will are great! They are very creative and fun to work with!

2+ years ago

amazing vendor. will and lauren are great. somewhat pricey but so worth it. so glad we chose them. everything was great

Services Used: Photography

Lauren & Will Aves are friggin' FANTASTIC! They beautifully master being nice/fun while maintaining a high degree of professionalism. Can't recommend them enough. A+

Oh, and they take AMAZING photos :o)

Aves Photographic Design responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, Paul! We love you guys! Will wants me to say, "This is Lauren Aves and yes, I approve this message."

Services Used: Photography

Lauren & Will Aves of Aves Photographic Design are truly the BEST wedding photographers in the industry. Not only do they produce stunning work, Lauren & Will are wonderful people who are incredibly talented in their field. Their professionalism and dedication to their clients blew us away. They were flexible and gracious with my family throughout the wedding process and always ensured we were 100% satisfied, which was so refreshing. Aves provided our engagement, bridal and wedding day photography and every session resulted in beautiful work that we will cherish for a lifetime. In addition to their exceptional service and gorgeous photography, my fiance and I felt so comfortable with them (huge benefit of husband/wife team), which made the process so natural. We could not have been more happy with our wedding photography selection and are forever grateful to Aves for the memories they have captured for us. We recommend them to everyone looking for the perfect wedding photographers!!!

Services Used: Photography

Will and Lauren are so WONDERFUL - they made the entire experience of my daughter's wedding an absoulte JOY! They truly LOVE their job and were so excited to be a part of the wedding. They take some of the most beautiful pictures and unique pictures I have ever seen. I do not even have to see the pictures from my daughter's wedding to know how incredibly beautiful they are going to be. I can't wait! Love you Lauren and Will!!!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Great Photographer- Would highly recommend using this photographer- very professional

Services Used: Photography

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE AVES PHOTOGRAPHIC DESIGN!

Will & Lauren are THE BEST in the business, they are people that I know consider to be friends. My husband and I could not have been more pleased with the outcome of our engagements, wedding photos, my bridal portraits and rehearsal pictures. They are so talented, so easy to be around, and more than helpful. They go above and beyond to make sure that their customer is happy. They are the sweetest people you will ever meet and I am so thankful to have had such talented photographers be part of such a special time in my life. They make you feel MORE than comfortable and they want to know that you are 100% happy!

I love Aves and I recommend them to EVERYONE because they are exceptional. They actually got to know me, so that they could then know what I would want in my photos. They are intentional, dedicated and committed. I am so happy with all the pictures they captured and I look at them on a daily basis. I love Lauren and Will and thank God for placing them in my life!

AVES IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST

I will use them for many things in the future! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Services Used: Photography

These are the world's very best photographers. They specialize in photojournalistic style wedding photography. I discovered them when I came across a friend's wedding photos, and I fell in love on the spot. I had to have them for my wedding. And now, after the wedding day is over and I'm settling into life as a newlywed, I can say with the utmost degree of certainly that these were the very best vendors involved with my wedding. It even feels weird to call them "vendors" because I really think of them as "totally awesome people" and "absolutely kickass artists" and even just "friends". Will and Lauren will make your day perfect by making you feel beautiful and encouraging you to pay attention to the stuff that really matters... like your, uhm, spouse.

I cannot thank them enough for all they have done for me and my husband. It's a real pleasure to know them.

2+ years ago

I had such a good experience with Aves. Very professional, personable, flexible, & I constantly get compliments on my photos. Most importantly... WE love our photos! They're perfect.

Services Used: Photography

Lauren & Will are soooooooo goood and very creative!. I wouldnt trust anybody else to do my wedding. They are so professional and funny. I love them both! Our engagement photos came out great and i am already sure that our wedding photos will come out the same!! This is the only part of my wedding that i am not worried about i know i hired the best!

Services Used: Photography

Lauren and Will Aves are the epitome of your perfect wedding vendor! The words "fabulous" and "stunning" cannot even begin to describe just how fantastic our wedding, engagement and bridal portraits turned out. Lauren and Will have a gift that can only be described as God-given. They had a way of making us feel like we were their only clients and they were more like friends than your standard "vendors." Personally, I have always hated pictures of myself so it was important for me to find a photographer that I was comfortable with and who would make me look good and let me tell you, they actually did! Lauren and Will capture moments more than pictures and I cannot begin to thank them for helping use create and document memories of the happiest time in our lives!

Services Used: Photography

Truly amazing! Everything was perfect. The pictures where amazing and Lauren and Will were great to work with.

Services Used: Photography

I would strongly recommend Aves Photographic Design. Lauren and will photographed my wedding on October 24, 2009. They were fun and easy to work with while remaining professional. They were easy to get a hold of and responded quickly to any questions we had. They truly captured the feeling of my wedding in pictures. I was shocked at how amazing my photos turned out. My husband even asked if the pictures were really of us because 'the pictures look like they came from a magazine.' It is ridiculous how good Lauren and Will are. I have already recommended them to my friends and will definitely use them in the future.

Services Used: Photography

Will and Lauren are amazing at everything they do. They work with you to get the best pictures and always bring out the best in you! They are so friendly and make you feel very comfortable. You couldn't ask for better photographers.

Services Used: Photography

Wow, Lauren is so talented! The wedding and bridal photos really captured the feeling and the beauty of the day!