Ashley Toman- Harpist

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I always knew I wanted a harpist to play at my ceremony but Ashley was even better then I had imagined. All my wedding party was so impressed (she played The Beatles and Cat Power) and she fit so well with what I had always wanted for my ceremony. I'm very happy that I chose Ashley Toman to play at my wedding. :-)

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am a music educator, and a classically trained musician with a masters degree in performance-- so finding the right ceremony musician was a big deal for me. Ashley did a wonderful job, she plays beautifully and expressively, and was very professional. Also, she will play just about anything you want her to - she has a wonderfully varied repertoire list including many genres of popular music. We selected the ceremony music at an in-person consultation, which was a treat in itself, in which Ashley played through as much music as we needed to hear to make our decisions. The harp was just perfect for our intimate ceremony, (if you are having a large or outdoor ceremony, she is able to amplify her harp) I would highly recommend Ashley!

• Wedding: 06/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley was wonderful, professional and let me call and email her as much as I needed too. The ceremony music was beautiful.

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley did a fantastic job at my daughter's wedding. She was very accomodating. Also, I must say that "Sweet Home Alabama" on the harp sounded great!

• Wedding: 04/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley was a delight to work with. She responded promptly to all my emails. She gave feedback and advice in the months and weeks leading up to the ceremony. The music at our wedding was beautiful - everyone is still talking about what an elegant and romantic touch it was to have harp music. We couldn't have been happier.

• Wedding: 06/19/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley was so great to work with. I asked her a week before if she could play Bob Marley's "Jammin" for the recessional. She found the sheet music and got it perfect for the ceremony. It was totally recognizable and a great addition. She played a beautiful golden harp too and it was a nice added decoration to the event.

• Wedding: 04/23/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley did an amazing job at the ceremony. I worked with her before hand and she played all Beatles tunes. It was great!

• Wedding: 04/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

beautiful music and beautiful lady i would definately have her play music again for my wedding!!!!

• Wedding: 03/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashley played the harp for my ceremony and before the ceremony. She was friendly, fun to work with, and willing to play any songs I wanted for my ceremony. I HIGHLY recommend!!!

• Wedding: 04/26/2008
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Unique Services (Other)
225-313-3743
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards