Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kelly and Camille of Artistic Blossoms are absolutely amazing and so much fun to work with! They make the planning process so enjoyable and they are so helpful and creative. They truly have a special talent to make your vision come to life better than you have ever imagined. My mother and I had so much fun with them through the planning process, they have such great ideas we would get so excited about the big day all together! Then on the wedding day when Kelly arrived the bouquets made us cry they were so beautiful, the reception flowers were breathtaking, she even made a special sparkly wrist band for my mom. I had a vision of using old doors as a back drop for the ceremony, not only did Kelly volunteer to find they for me, they were more perfect then I could have ever imagined! They are so extremely talented and fun, and helped make our wedding day perfect! We would highly recommend them to any bride especially if you want something classic and beautiful but with a touch of creativity and fun!

Services Used: Flowers

Kelly and Camille were a pleasure to work with and created absolutely stunning pieces for my wedding! I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted for my flowers so Kelly and I discussed a few different types I liked, some general shapes/sizes for the centerpieces etc. and gave her the freedom to run with her ideas and what she came up with blew me away! All of my guests were commenting on how beautiful the flowers were and it truly transformed the venue and added so much to the ambiance!

I would absolutely recommend Kelly and her team - you won’t regret it!!

Services Used: Flowers

When my fiancé and I met with Kelly and Camille, we were unsure as to what to expect as they were our first appointment. We left feeling both excited and confident as the most abstract (in our minds) parts of the wedding had been beautifully explained, discussed and brought from vague concept into reality. We loved the approach that Camille and Kelly took with us and they spent as much time as we needed to get us truly excited about the flowers and decorations. They are incredibly professional and really are a great mother-daughter team. We did meet with another florist, but Kelly and Camille had raised the bar so high that no one else could meet them. They did a great job meeting us at a budget that we could afford and the arrangements that they made for us were stunning. My fiancé loved his boutonnière and I loved all the bouquets. The centerpieces were incredible and Kelly and Camille worked with us into the final hours making sure that the ceremony flowers were on just the right stands for our unique and windy venue at the Museum of Science. They were absolutely wonderful.

Services Used: Flowers

I loved my whole experience with Artistic Blossoms! They took my vision and made it so much more than I could have dreamed of. I literally cried when my flowers were delivered. They are a full service they moved the floral pieces from the church to our reception. I loved my meetings with them sharing what I wanted and all the little touches that made everything so personal.

Services Used: Flowers

Kelly and her daughter, Camille, are an amazing team! We contracted them for our October 2014 wedding and were very impressed with their final product. The flowers were absolutely beautiful ...they exceeded our expectations. Kelly and Camille stayed at the venue for most of the evening assuring that they were available to assist with any flower issues that may have occurred. They were both very professional and a pleasure to work with.

Services Used: Flowers

Kelly and Camille were a dream to work with! We chose Artistic Blossoms based on the recommendation of a friend who got married in the same space we did (Boston Public Library) and we are SO happy we followed her advice! My mom and I really enjoyed designing the floral arrangements with Kelly -- she is a true visionary when it comes to flowers and really helped make our day so beautiful. Not only were the flowers absolutely stunning, but Kelly and Camille also did their best to keep us within a comfortable price range. I love peonies, but they were out of season and would have been very expensive, so Kelly suggested some alternate flowers that provided the same look and feel. I didn't miss the peonies at all because my flowers were so lush and beautiful! Both Kelly and Camille were fun to work with and very professional. I felt like our wedding was their number one priority, even though they do weddings almost every weekend. I SO appreciate everything they did and give them my very highest recommendation. Thank you, Kelly and Camille! We loved working with you!

Services Used: Flowers

Kelly and Camille at Artistic Blossoms were truly wonderful to work with. The flowers for the ceremony and the reception and attendants were beautiful and just as we had pictured while planning with Kelly.
Kelly and Camille coordinated the entire ceremony, setting up, taking down, decorating, hostessing and taking charge of the bridal party and ceremony timing. They organized the entire event and were on top of every detail. Kelly graciously ran the rehearsal the evening before when the officiant could not make it. We are forever grateful to them and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Kelly and Camille were wonderful :)

Services Used: Flowers

Artistic Blossoms did an amazing job! I couldn't wait to see their final design, and was super thrilled with the final product. My bouquet was so beautiful, and my girls' bouquets were just perfect. The flowers at the ceremony were gorgeous, and the table center pieces were exactly how I envisioned them. Thank you Kelly, Camille and the rest of the staff for making my day beautiful!

Services Used: Flowers

Artistic Blossoms is the absolute best out there. Our flowers were GORGEOUS - we got compliments from everyone. All the pictures are stunning with the bouquets.

Services Used: Flowers

We would recommend Artistic Blossoms without hesitation. Kelly and staff were able to take our brainstorm ideas and execute them beyond our expectations. Both the time and money spent were worth the compliments received from our guests and family on the big day. The room truly looked like a dream. At first glance the price may seem like a lot for one day, but they were worth every penny. The arrangements were flawless!!

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Artistic Blossoms goes the extra mile by being on site to pin everyone properly. They also helped in the overall design of my tables from linen to candle light. They are very good at listening to your wishes and with trouble shooting when necessary.

Services Used: Flowers

I cannot say enough about Artistic Blossoms. My flowers ended up being my favorite part of my wedding. They were PERFECT. Kelly, Camille, and Victoria are all the nicest people and so easy to work with. The full design appointment was really helpful-I explained to Kelly colors and styles I liked and she came up with such creative and beautiful ideas. They did flowers for the church, venue, and decorated my cake. I am still receiving compliments about the flowers. The bouquets, corsages, centerpieces, altar pieces, pew markers, cake were all amazing. Not only were all of the flowers beautiful, but I didn't have to worry about anything on the wedding day. The Artistic Blossoms team made sure everything went smoothly. I highly recommend this florist!!

Services Used: Flowers

Kelly and Camille are amazing! They guided me through the flower design process with the utmost vision, creativity, and style. I recommend them highly and hope to work with them again for other events.

Services Used: Flowers

Kelly and Camille were professional, helpful, and made my wedding flowers exactly what I wanted! I highly recommend them!

Elana
11/09/2013

I can't say enough good things about Artistic Blossoms. From the first meeting to the big day, Kelly and Camille were amazing. My mom and I met with three other florists before choosing Artistic Blossoms, and they were all strong contenders, but none was as creative or as easy to work with as Kelly and Camille. Other florists would ask me what kinds of flowers I wanted or what I wanted the arrangements to look like, which, not knowing flowers, was a difficult question to answer! Plus, I could only refer to photos from magazines or online, but I wanted something different - not what you've seen in a million other weddings. Kelly and Camille simply got to know me and then figured out what I wanted. After talking to me and seeing a few photos I pulled from magazines, they totally understood the look I was going for - even though I couldn't even picture it myself! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and unique - not boring or typical at all. I loved everything they did. Plus, 3+ weeks later, some of the flowers are still alive and well in a vase on my dining room table!

Kelly and Camille were also very accommodating. My mom made the chuppah canopy, and they did a chuppah assembly trial run with her before the wedding to make sure it would be structurally sound. Plus, they are just the nicest people and so wonderful to work with - doing the flowers was my favorite part of the planning process.

If you are debating Artistic Blossoms vs. another florist, don't even think about it! Artistic Blossoms is definitely the way to go!