Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly and her daughter, Camille, are an amazing team! We contracted them for our October 2014 wedding and were very impressed with their final product. The flowers were absolutely beautiful ...they exceeded our expectations. Kelly and Camille stayed at the venue for most of the evening assuring that they were available to assist with any flower issues that may have occurred. They were both very professional and a pleasure to work with.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
4.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Kelly and Camille were AMAZING! They are full of such energy and so passionate about what they do. They really understood my vision and the flowers they created were so beautiful. We got so many compliments. Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly and Camille were wonderful :)

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Artistic Blossoms did an amazing job! I couldn't wait to see their final design, and was super thrilled with the final product. My bouquet was so beautiful, and my girls' bouquets were just perfect. The flowers at the ceremony were gorgeous, and the table center pieces were exactly how I envisioned them. Thank you Kelly, Camille and the rest of the staff for making my day beautiful!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

It's so hard to pick my favorite vendor, since they were all fabulous, but Artistic Blossoms is pretty darn close to perfect. I knew the moment I left my first appointment with Camille that Artistic Blossoms would be one of the best (and easiest!) decisions of my wedding planning experience. They were more expensive than our alternative, but that didn't sway me: I knew that the quality of the flowers and planning process would be well worth the investment. Plus, Camille and Kelly were very sensitive to our requests and financial needs and maximized the beauty of our flowers within our budget. They heard the vision for my wedding and enhanced it. I had complete confidence in them throughout the entire process, and they used their expertise to exceed my expectations. The flowers were BREATHTAKING, and everyone was raving about them for WEEKS following the wedding. I dried my bouquet and it's still fragrant, two months later.

I cannot give enough praise to the ladies at Artistic Blossoms. Camille is the sweetest florist you could ever meet, and she and her mother are a great team. They even have a special "Bride Parking" sign in their driveway...need I say more?? Choose Artistic Blossoms - you'll be SO happy you did :)

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Artistic Blossoms is the absolute best out there. Our flowers were GORGEOUS - we got compliments from everyone. All the pictures are stunning with the bouquets.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We would recommend Artistic Blossoms without hesitation. Kelly and staff were able to take our brainstorm ideas and execute them beyond our expectations. Both the time and money spent were worth the compliments received from our guests and family on the big day. The room truly looked like a dream. At first glance the price may seem like a lot for one day, but they were worth every penny. The arrangements were flawless!!

• Wedding: 07/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Artistic Blossoms goes the extra mile by being on site to pin everyone properly. They also helped in the overall design of my tables from linen to candle light. They are very good at listening to your wishes and with trouble shooting when necessary.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about Artistic Blossoms. My flowers ended up being my favorite part of my wedding. They were PERFECT. Kelly, Camille, and Victoria are all the nicest people and so easy to work with. The full design appointment was really helpful-I explained to Kelly colors and styles I liked and she came up with such creative and beautiful ideas. They did flowers for the church, venue, and decorated my cake. I am still receiving compliments about the flowers. The bouquets, corsages, centerpieces, altar pieces, pew markers, cake were all amazing. Not only were all of the flowers beautiful, but I didn't have to worry about anything on the wedding day. The Artistic Blossoms team made sure everything went smoothly. I highly recommend this florist!!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly and Camille are amazing! They guided me through the flower design process with the utmost vision, creativity, and style. I recommend them highly and hope to work with them again for other events.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly and Camille were professional, helpful, and made my wedding flowers exactly what I wanted! I highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough good things about Artistic Blossoms. From the first meeting to the big day, Kelly and Camille were amazing. My mom and I met with three other florists before choosing Artistic Blossoms, and they were all strong contenders, but none was as creative or as easy to work with as Kelly and Camille. Other florists would ask me what kinds of flowers I wanted or what I wanted the arrangements to look like, which, not knowing flowers, was a difficult question to answer! Plus, I could only refer to photos from magazines or online, but I wanted something different - not what you've seen in a million other weddings. Kelly and Camille simply got to know me and then figured out what I wanted. After talking to me and seeing a few photos I pulled from magazines, they totally understood the look I was going for - even though I couldn't even picture it myself! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and unique - not boring or typical at all. I loved everything they did. Plus, 3+ weeks later, some of the flowers are still alive and well in a vase on my dining room table!

Kelly and Camille were also very accommodating. My mom made the chuppah canopy, and they did a chuppah assembly trial run with her before the wedding to make sure it would be structurally sound. Plus, they are just the nicest people and so wonderful to work with - doing the flowers was my favorite part of the planning process.

If you are debating Artistic Blossoms vs. another florist, don't even think about it! Artistic Blossoms is definitely the way to go!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Elana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't even begin to explain how perfect the flowers and chuppah were at our daughter's wedding! Kelly and Camille's creations created exactly the mood and feel for the wedding that we wanted. Kelly and Camille had an uncanny ability to elicit from my daughter her vision, while at the same time helping her move beyond preconceived ideas and pictures she found in magazines. The result fit her and her fiancé perfectly and in such a unique and creative way.

Camille and Kelly worked closely and patiently with us to make the chuppah work without any sagging. It was perfect!

We received so many compliments from our friends. From the beauty of the chuppah to the wonderful flower arrangements and even the flower on the napkin. A beautiful wedding is the sum of many small details and Artistic Blossoms got every one of them right! We were so pleased!

Not only was everything beautiful at the wedding, but Camille and Kelly were terrific to work with. They were good listeners, responsive, flexible and fun. My husband and I had a great time the day we went down to their studio to work on the chuppah. The confidence we felt working with them helped the whole experience be more relaxed. I can't say enough good things about Artistic Blossoms. If you get to work with them you are in luck.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly and Camille were absolutely wonderful to work with! They took great care in translating my likes and dislikes into a vision for my wedding. They were thoughtful, timely, professional, and creative. We couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out, and all at a very reasonable cost. I highly recommend Artistic Blossoms for a wedding, or really any meaningful occasion!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were spectacular!!! Kelly and Camille have such amazing talent, vision and artistic flair!! They knew exactly what we wanted and they ran with it. They were helpful in so many areas and had so many ideas, even beyond the flowers. Every detail was perfect and exactly what they had explained to us. The flowers were fresh and lasted long after the wedding day! They are experts in their field and we were blessed to have them help create a beautiful day! No worries with Kelly and Camille on your team- you will not be disappointed!! Thank you Kelly and Camille!!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Gerri and Alan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Artistic Blossoms! Kelly and Camille are incredibly creative and talented. They were immediately able to translate our vision into a beautiful reality. Each aspect of their work was impeccable and we were thrilled with the end result.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago