Arthur's Catering

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Arthur's catering was incredible. We worked with Elizabeth, and she really knocked it out of the park. From the onset, not only did she answer every question I had, but she also provided several suggestions to help make our wedding better. She provided multiple options for appetizers, main dishes, plates, chairs, linens, etc, and was very understanding when I asked to make changes. Before the wedding, Elizabeth made sure to pull my mom aside and make sure everything was set up to our specifications. The team that took care of our guests was INCREDIBLE; they did everything possible to make our wedding memorable and flawless. And obviously, the food was incredible as well! I absolutely cannot recommend Arthurs, and specifically Elizabeth highly enough. They were the best!

Lili
04/12/2015

So many of our guests commented on how delicious the food at our wedding was! It truly was one of a kind. Katie at Arthurs worked with us and our wedding coordinator to make sure everything ran smoothly and on time at our reception, and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. The service was impeccable. Judy took great care of us throughout the night; we barely had any time to eat/drink as we were dancing and greeting guests, and she kept our drinks fresh and made sure our plates were full! They gave us a ton of leftovers to enjoy at our honeymoon suite.

Arthurs also provided us with linens which were gorgeous. The bar service was excellent. My family in particular are very needy when it comes to eating out, and my sister tells me that they were well taken care of throughout the night, so I KNOW it was good service! Book them now!

Recently Married

Arthur's gave us the most amazing food we could have imagined. I did not originally want to have a catered wedding. My requirement for using a caterer was that they had to be able to do a whole roast pig. Arthur's gave me the most amazing whole roast suckling pig that I could have imagined (and they made us two!). It was beautifully presented and delicious! We got a variety of sides from them, and all of them were amazing. They worked with me to ensure that there were vegan options (my cousin is vegan) such as making sure cheese for the salad was on the side, the side vegetables had a large variety, and importantly, the vegan dishes were not displayed with the pig (which would have been upsetting for a vegan!).

Besides the pig, the most amazing thing we ate was one of the appetizers. We had Bacon Wrapped Dates and they were absolutely amazing. They disappeared the fastest of all the appetizers because they were so popular!

The head server was absolutely amazing for the bridal party as well. He made sure to set up a plate of appetizers for us to share after the pictures, helped to make sure my husband and I got drinks when we needed them, and made sure that my husband and I got a slice of all of our cake flavors to share so that we didn't have to compete with guests (and the rain, because right as we started serving the cake the downpour started on our mostly out-door wedding) in order to get our cake. A lot of people tent to comment "I was so busy at my wedding, I didn't get to eat", but our caterer made sure that we got to try all the food that we had!

Laura and Adam
03/20/2015

Brittany Dunkle was an absolutely fantastic person to work with during the entire process of planning our Casa Feliz wedding with Arthur's as our caterer. Arthur's was extremely accommodating with my specific requests. I was very particular about the way the meat was sourced, and they allowed me to purchase and provide the meat. All of our guests raved about the food. Everything was prepared perfectly. Arthur's has an extensive menu with a wide variety of choices. During the reception, the staff was amazing and we had our own personal server who made sure we (the bride and groom) had food and drinks, which was a nice touch.

Arthur's Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Laura and Adam, for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review. We are so pleased to have been a part of your special day! Congratulations again and best wishes for decades of happiness together!

Services Used: Catering

Arthur's provides excellent service! Our guests still comment on how delicious the food and how attentive the service at our reception was. I highly recomend.

Arthur's Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Kerry, for your kind words. We're excited to hear you loved the food and service! We are thankful to have been a part of your unforgettable day!

Services Used: Catering

The staff is wonderful,food is amazing, Hayli and day of team with Willie are very professional and helpful .All the guests were raving about how good the food was.Thanks so much for providing outstanding service !!

Arthur's Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Jyl, for taking the time to write us such a fantastic review. We're proud to have been able to provide you with the best food and service!

Services Used: Catering

Arthur's is the best catering vendor in Central Florida (or maybe the entire state!). I worked with Hayli and from the very beginning she understood my vision and helped bring it all to life. Food was very important to us with a very Italian family from NYC. We needed the food to stand out, and boy did it ever! Not only the food and setup but the service... shining stars! We had a very Italian-themed menu and they rocked it! Plus we threw in a little "taste of the south" with some shrimp and grits and that was a huge hit. Don't waste your time with any other caterer... Arthur's is the best.

Recently Married

Great food, friendly staff, very professional! Would definitely recommended this catering company for any event!

Services Used: Catering

Arthur's Catering was absolutely fantastic!! My husband and I chose action stations for our reception (and a Flaming Smore's Station) which turned out to be a great choice. The set-up was exactly what we hoped for and we got a TON of compliments on the food and the staff. There were two ladies in particular (I'm so sorry we don't remember their names) who made sure my husband and I did not go hungry, which "everyone" says is a concern for the bride and groom during the reception festivities. These two employees made sure to come over to where we were all taking pictures after the ceremony and offer food to us and our wedding party. They also personally checked on my husband and I numerous times throughout the evening to ensure we weren't wanting for anything. My husband and I had a speedboat exit at our wedding venue and one of them packed us several boxes of food/cake to take to our hotel with us, which was an EXCELLENT above and beyond thing to do. The food and cake came in handy when we were hungry late at night and again the next morning. We raved about Arthur's and the staff to anyone who would listen. Book Arthur's Catering now...you will NOT be disappointed!

Hi, Natasha,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We're thrilled to hear you and your husband received such great service and you enjoyed YOUR night! Congratulations again!

Cheryl
11/07/2014

There is no competition- Arthur's catering is the best there is! They made my wedding a dream come true! Many many thanks!

Arthur's Catering responded with the following comments:

Hi, Cheryl---thank you for your feedback! We're so pleased to hear your wedding was everything you hoped for! Thank you for having us be a part of your special day.

Services Used: Catering

I worked with Patty at Arthur's and she was wonderful, I can't say enough nice things about her and the company she works for. She was so helpful in the planning stages helping cross all the T's and dot the I's, everything worked out beautifully. The food was delicious and the wait staff just perfect, Greg did a great job keeping everything working so well. I could not of been more please.The food for my daughters wedding was everything we wanted and didn't know to ask for....Thank you Arthur's.

Arthur's Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such thoughtful feedback---we're always pleased to hear we could help make a client's special day all the more delicious!

Services Used: Catering

Arthur's was unbelievable. Everyone at my wedding raved about the food (especially the shrimp and grits) and our signature cocktails. Brittany was so accommodating and was always available to answer any questions. On the day of our wedding, staff made sure the bride and groom were taken care of- fed and happy! I would recommend Arthur's for any special event. Worth every penny.

Hi, Danielle,

We are thrilled you enjoyed the food and service at your wedding! Thank you for taking the time to send us such wonderful feedback. Congratulations again!

Recently Married

We had a rustic wedding and never could have expected the wonderful comments from guests about the delicious food. And the shrimp and grits were absolutely the best. Great presentation. Amazing service. Perfect bartenders. Excellent cleanup. These people know what they are doing.

Services Used: Catering

Arthur's Catering is the preferred Caterer at my venue and we could not have been happier with the food! My guests were raving...and still are, about the food! My husband is a Chef so food was very important to us and they did not disappoint. Thank you to Melissa for all of your help with our changes and questions about the menu! Everything was perfect!

Arthur's Catering responded with the following comments:

Ashli---we're so happy you and your husband enjoyed the food on your special day! It's always a special treat to cater for fellow foodies. Congratulations again!

Services Used: Catering

Words truly cannot even being to describe how amazing Arthur's Catering is. They catered our wedding 2 weeks ago and every single thing was absolutely perfect. The food was amazing and all our guests are still talking about the impeccable service. One of the head waters was tending to my husband and I all night long making sure that we had a drink in our hand and warm food on our plates. I will absolutely be using Arthur's again if I need a caterer. They are well worth the money and will make sure your wedding reception is one that people will not forget! Thank you so much to Patty and the rest of the Arthur's team for everything that you did for us on our wedding day!!

Hi, Amanda,

WOW! What a kind review----we are thrilled to hear we could play a part in the happiness of your wedding day. Congratulations again!

Services Used: Catering

We used Arthur's for our wedding in October, and they were great. We worked with Lori to plan the event. She was very helpful giving suggestions on particular choices and as being very responsive by email to any of the myriad of questions we asked throughout the process. The food itself was amazing--we wish we could eat there on a regular basis! Got a lot of positive feedback from our guests.

Arthur's Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you for these kind words! We're very happy that our service and food helped to make your day a memorable one. Congratulations on your wedding!