Arthur's Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Hands down best catering company in Orlando. Food is awesome and service is great! They helped me so much with the layout as we had to think outside of the box to get everyone to fit!

Arthur's Catering responded with the following comments:

Kgrindle--WOW, thank you for making our day. We love getting to work with creative "foodies" like you. Thank you for having be a part of your day! Sincerely, #TeamArthurs

Lsimmonsm
06/11/2015

Arthur's Catering is amazing! The food was delicious, the table linens and place settings were gorgeous and the staff was an absolute dream to work with. A month later, I still have guests commenting on how great the food was at our wedding. They offer so many options - there's something for everyone! From start to finish, they helped make our wedding a dream come true! I will absolutely use them again in the future!

Services Used: Catering

Arthur's was one of the vendors we had the closest relationship because of the communication required prior to the wedding. Hayli was a rockstar and was so receptive to all of our ideas and always responded to my emails in a timely manner, no matter how important. I had heard good things about their food prior to wedding planning but our tasting was delicious. All of the food was so yummy and also beautifully presented. Arthur's made my husband and I feel very special on our wedding day. Our team captain, Elizabeth, always made sure we had everything we needed. They ever made my husbands meal with carrots instead of vegetables because they remembered that was the only vegetable he liked. We were so impressed with their professionalism and efficiency throughout the entire night. So many of our guests commented on how great the food was not only for dinner, but cocktail hour as well. Choosing Arthur's for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process.

Arthur's Catering responded with the following comments:

Wow! Thank you for this rocking review! We are so excited to have been a part of your special day.

Services Used: Catering

My guests absolutely loved the food that was provided by Arthur's Catering. I wanted to make sure there was something for everyone so I was very pleased to hear the food was delicious. The food was one of the most important things for me. I didn't want my guests to walk away with any complaints and I wanted them to have options. I chose to go with a buffet and Charlie listened to what I wanted. He created a menu that included fish, beef, chicken and a vegetarian option. My guests loved that they had option and raved about the food. I must also say I also enjoyed the food and service they provided was exceptional.

Arthur's Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you Monique, for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are thrilled to hear you and your guests enjoyed both the food and the service. Congratulations again and we wish you many years of happiness!

Services Used: Catering

When choosing a catering company, Arthurs was immediately on the top of our list along with one other company. We very quickly decided to use Arthurs based on the food and professionalism. Hayli Westhelle was our event designer and she was amazing!!! After our first meeting I asked her to be our wedding planner (Which she politely declined) and my best friend. She always was incredibly professional but also fun to work with. I don’t know how many times we asked her the same questions but she never blinked an eye. She had great suggestions and really made sure everything ran smoothly.
Now lets talk about the food. I don't even know where to start. The food was good in the tastings. Obviously so good that we booked them. However, the day of, the food was amazing. My husband and I very much enjoy eating out at nice restaurants. We live in Miami, where there are an unlimited number of five star restaurants and we felt like we were eating at one of our favorite places on our wedding day. Everyone at our wedding went on and on about how good it was. I’m not sure how many times I heard it was the best wedding food they had ever had.
The service was also absolutely perfect. The servers made sure my husband, our families and I always had a drink in our hand. I had one guest who is allergic to a long list of foods and she told me one of the servers made her a special salad and plate that hadn’t touched anything she was allergic to! I have my own list of food allergies and didn’t have any problems at our wedding. I’m pretty sure Hayli actually memorized my allergies because she recited them in one of our meetings.
After our reception, Elizabeth made sure we had to go dinners as well as a bottle of champagne in the limo. We’ve now eaten leftovers for three nights and are probably going to cry when we run out. The food is so good.
Arthurs is worth every penny. If anyone needs a catering recommendation, I would not hesitate to tell them Arthurs.

Arthur's Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you Bethany, for this glowing review. On behalf of Hayli, Elizabeth, and the rest of #TeamArthurs, we had a wonderful time working with you. We're thrilled to hear you and your family had such a great experience and enjoyed the food and service. Congratulations on your marriage and we wish you all the best!

Recently Married

Arthur's did a wonderful job catering our wedding. The venue was less than ideal for a caterer, but they managed to pull off some amazing food that even my "foodie" friends and family members were impressed with. Hayli, our coordinator, was very responsive, fun, intelligent, and very flexible. I was very concerned about having typical wedding food, but Arthur's understood my concerns immediately and came up with an amazingly creative menu. Most important to me, the food was all served and prepared well - no cold overcooked beef!! From raw oysters to shrimp and grits, from Thai meatballs to perfectly cooked filet, everything was great. They also allowed us to supply some of our own food - such as fresh wild shrimp and stone crabs caught locally. All in all, I would recommend them to anyone.

Arthur's Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to give Hayli and the rest of our team such a great review. We are grateful to have been a part of your day and thrilled to know you and your guests enjoyed the cuisine.

#TeamArthurs

04/25/2015

After reading all the spectacular views on Wedding Wire, my husband and I decided to contact Arthur's Catering to cater our wedding and we are so glad we did! Patty and her team were a pleasure to work with. Everything was perfect! We would highly recommend Arthur's Catering to all future brides and grooms.

Arthur's Catering responded with the following comments:

From Patty and the rest of #TeamArthurs: Thank You! We loved having the opportunity to provide you and your husband with just the right cuisine to complement your vision for the day. Congratulations and we wish you the best!

Recently Married

Arthur's catering was incredible. We worked with Elizabeth, and she really knocked it out of the park. From the onset, not only did she answer every question I had, but she also provided several suggestions to help make our wedding better. She provided multiple options for appetizers, main dishes, plates, chairs, linens, etc, and was very understanding when I asked to make changes. Before the wedding, Elizabeth made sure to pull my mom aside and make sure everything was set up to our specifications. The team that took care of our guests was INCREDIBLE; they did everything possible to make our wedding memorable and flawless. And obviously, the food was incredible as well! I absolutely cannot recommend Arthurs, and specifically Elizabeth highly enough. They were the best!

Arthur's Catering responded with the following comments:

On behalf of Elizabeth and the rest of #TeamArthurs, thank you for taking the time to give us such an amazing review! We truly appreciate working with you and are thrilled to hear you loved both the food and service.

Lili
04/12/2015

So many of our guests commented on how delicious the food at our wedding was! It truly was one of a kind. Katie at Arthurs worked with us and our wedding coordinator to make sure everything ran smoothly and on time at our reception, and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. The service was impeccable. Judy took great care of us throughout the night; we barely had any time to eat/drink as we were dancing and greeting guests, and she kept our drinks fresh and made sure our plates were full! They gave us a ton of leftovers to enjoy at our honeymoon suite.

Arthurs also provided us with linens which were gorgeous. The bar service was excellent. My family in particular are very needy when it comes to eating out, and my sister tells me that they were well taken care of throughout the night, so I KNOW it was good service! Book them now!

Arthur's Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you Lili! We are excited to hear you and your family had an amazing time. On behalf of Katie and the rest of #TeamArthurs, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you!

Recently Married

Arthur's gave us the most amazing food we could have imagined. I did not originally want to have a catered wedding. My requirement for using a caterer was that they had to be able to do a whole roast pig. Arthur's gave me the most amazing whole roast suckling pig that I could have imagined (and they made us two!). It was beautifully presented and delicious! We got a variety of sides from them, and all of them were amazing. They worked with me to ensure that there were vegan options (my cousin is vegan) such as making sure cheese for the salad was on the side, the side vegetables had a large variety, and importantly, the vegan dishes were not displayed with the pig (which would have been upsetting for a vegan!).

Besides the pig, the most amazing thing we ate was one of the appetizers. We had Bacon Wrapped Dates and they were absolutely amazing. They disappeared the fastest of all the appetizers because they were so popular!

The head server was absolutely amazing for the bridal party as well. He made sure to set up a plate of appetizers for us to share after the pictures, helped to make sure my husband and I got drinks when we needed them, and made sure that my husband and I got a slice of all of our cake flavors to share so that we didn't have to compete with guests (and the rain, because right as we started serving the cake the downpour started on our mostly out-door wedding) in order to get our cake. A lot of people tent to comment "I was so busy at my wedding, I didn't get to eat", but our caterer made sure that we got to try all the food that we had!

Arthur's Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear you and your guests had an amazing time. It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day! Sincerely, #TeamArthurs

Laura and Adam
03/20/2015

Brittany Dunkle was an absolutely fantastic person to work with during the entire process of planning our Casa Feliz wedding with Arthur's as our caterer. Arthur's was extremely accommodating with my specific requests. I was very particular about the way the meat was sourced, and they allowed me to purchase and provide the meat. All of our guests raved about the food. Everything was prepared perfectly. Arthur's has an extensive menu with a wide variety of choices. During the reception, the staff was amazing and we had our own personal server who made sure we (the bride and groom) had food and drinks, which was a nice touch.

Arthur's Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Laura and Adam, for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review. We are so pleased to have been a part of your special day! Congratulations again and best wishes for decades of happiness together!

Services Used: Catering

Arthur's provides excellent service! Our guests still comment on how delicious the food and how attentive the service at our reception was. I highly recomend.

Arthur's Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Kerry, for your kind words. We're excited to hear you loved the food and service! We are thankful to have been a part of your unforgettable day!

Services Used: Catering

The staff is wonderful,food is amazing, Hayli and day of team with Willie are very professional and helpful .All the guests were raving about how good the food was.Thanks so much for providing outstanding service !!

Arthur's Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Jyl, for taking the time to write us such a fantastic review. We're proud to have been able to provide you with the best food and service!

the Arthur's team

Services Used: Catering

Arthur's is the best catering vendor in Central Florida (or maybe the entire state!). I worked with Hayli and from the very beginning she understood my vision and helped bring it all to life. Food was very important to us with a very Italian family from NYC. We needed the food to stand out, and boy did it ever! Not only the food and setup but the service... shining stars! We had a very Italian-themed menu and they rocked it! Plus we threw in a little "taste of the south" with some shrimp and grits and that was a huge hit. Don't waste your time with any other caterer... Arthur's is the best.

Arthur's Catering responded with the following comments:

Hi Shannon! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this kind review. We always love working with fellow "foodies," and we're thrilled to hear you had an amazing experience with us! We appreciate the opportunity to have been a part of your special day. Sincerely, #TeamArthurs

Recently Married

Great food, friendly staff, very professional! Would definitely recommended this catering company for any event!

Arthur's Catering responded with the following comments:

Wow, thank you! We're thrilled to hear you had a wonderful experience working with our team. We appreciate both your business and recommendation. Sincerely, #TeamArthurs

Services Used: Catering

Arthur's Catering was absolutely fantastic!! My husband and I chose action stations for our reception (and a Flaming Smore's Station) which turned out to be a great choice. The set-up was exactly what we hoped for and we got a TON of compliments on the food and the staff. There were two ladies in particular (I'm so sorry we don't remember their names) who made sure my husband and I did not go hungry, which "everyone" says is a concern for the bride and groom during the reception festivities. These two employees made sure to come over to where we were all taking pictures after the ceremony and offer food to us and our wedding party. They also personally checked on my husband and I numerous times throughout the evening to ensure we weren't wanting for anything. My husband and I had a speedboat exit at our wedding venue and one of them packed us several boxes of food/cake to take to our hotel with us, which was an EXCELLENT above and beyond thing to do. The food and cake came in handy when we were hungry late at night and again the next morning. We raved about Arthur's and the staff to anyone who would listen. Book Arthur's Catering now...you will NOT be disappointed!

Hi, Natasha,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We're thrilled to hear you and your husband received such great service and you enjoyed YOUR night! Congratulations again!

the Arthur's team