Arc de Belle ArchRentals.com Wedding Arch Chuppah Canopy & Mandap Rentals

Arc de Belle ArchRentals.com Wedding Arch Chuppah Canopy & Mandap Rentals

Acrylic Chuppah,Acrylic Canopy,Lucite,Bamboo Los Angeles,San Diego,Phoenix,Orlando,Miami,S.Florida

By appointment
San Diego , CA 92037 | map
Rentals: Altar / Arch Arrangements, Decor, Tent Accessories, ...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
The most unique, absolutely beautiful arch pieces for weddings and special occasions. Very professional and reliable.
Love them ;)
Arc de Belle consistently delivers and installs beautiful arches and chuppas. I highly recommend them.
I always recommend Lana at Arc de Belle for beautiful wedding arches and chuppahs. If you want your ceremony wedding photos to be beautiful, definitely give them a call!
The most wonderful arches and canopies to work with. Lana is a pleasure to work with and the pricing is great! We love working with Arch de Belle!
When I am looking for the perfect Arch for a ceremony, my first and only choice is Arc de Belle! Sharon Cole - Wedding Planner with A Dream Wedding by Sharon
Arc de Belle (Lana and Ian) are super wonderful! Easy to work with, down to earth, super people to spend your money with! The arches and accessories are unique and the most beautiful available.They always offer elegant, sophisticated and classy accents that provide a breathtaking wedding ceremony. My flowers add just the right final touch! Diane @ dianesweddingflowersplease.com
Working with Artistic Arch & Arbor Rentals by Arc de Belle was great! With their stunning arches the images captured of the wedding and ceremony were absolutely perfect! Every brides dream:)
We have been thrilled with Arc de Belle -- from their customer service to their beautiful and unique arches and canopies, we refer them often!
It is great to work with Lana and her husband. They are really professional and will make sure your event goes as planned.
As a florist I have worked with Lana and Arch de Belle on numerous weddings in San Diego. They are the ONLY company I would recommend for archway and chuppah rentals! Lana is a joy to work with and their rentals are attractive, sophisticated, and structurally sound.
As a wedding professional who used Arc de Belle for my own wedding, I can say with confidence that they are a pleasure to work with, and offer extremely competitive pricing. Delivery, set-up and take-down was executed to perfection, and our wedding ceremony was made all the more meaningful due to their professional work and superior products. Thanks Arc de Belle!
It is a sincere joy to work with the amazing team at Arc de Belle. There are never any egos involved, just a fun, positive experience on site. They are true professionals and always dedicated to making the ceremony special for each couple. They are so creative and the possibilities are limitless with their large selection of arches, arbors and accessories. Arc de Belle rocks my world!!!
Lana provided the stage decor for our February 28 North County Bridal Faire at the Hilton Garden Inn. The columns were delivered early and set up to my specifications. She provided extra urns for the floral decor and even a freshly ironed drape for the columns' accents. It was so nice to have a vendor do more than what I expected during such a hectic day. Arc de Belle has many beautiful accents to really enhance any occassion. I later learned that Lana had injured her hand so badly the day before our show that she had been hospitalized. Even though she had unexpected emergency surgery, Lana made sure that she had someone deliver and set up the 2 pairs of columns and urns we needed for the show from her hospital bed. She knew we were counting on her and made sure we got what we needed early the next morning. To see Arc de Belle's beautiful columns at The Bridal Faire, please visit the sites below. It is with great pleasure and confidence that I refer Lana, her staff and Arc de Belle as they are truly ceremony artists and professionals of the highest caliber. View current show and advertising information. www.NorthCountyBridalFaire.biz TheBridalFaire.com
As a Wedding Planner you have to make very hard decisions on the spot, sometimes with no room for error, but the choices are not made alone, often the rest of the vendor team needs to support the decisions too- for they are imperative to the whole event. The very first time I worked with Arc de Belle they had to make a tough choice with me... Set up their beautiful arch outside as the bride wanted or inside the venue (because we had a 70% chance of rain...)- there was no choice to wait-it out OR move it at the last minute... Arc de Belle was extremely cooperative the entire time, easy to communicate with, and did a beautiful job with the arch- which was set-up Outside! Pleasure working with a talented and professional company. I highly recommend!
I work with Lana several times a year, and she is a pro! So has assisted me twice in recent years with very last minute requests. She delivers a quality product and excellent service.
855-332-3553
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards