April Beer, Celebrant & Modern Minister

April Beer, Celebrant & Modern Minister

Creating memorable, engaging, & fun ceremonies based on your love!

P.O. Box 575
Roseland, NJ 07068 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Christian (no deno...
April is one of the brightest stars in the Celebrant galaxy. Hire her and marvel at the power of celebration.
April is a very skilled and talented officiant. You can be sure your ceremony will be meaningful and memorable if you work with April Beer. I'm proud to call her my colleague.
The Amaryllis Ensemble has worked with April several times and I always appreciate that she takes time to go over the ceremony with us so we can do our job better. And from a spectator point of view, she really seems to connect with the couples and to have a truly personal ceremony.
April is an incredible wedding officiant - one who gladly I recommend to couples who contact me from her area in Northern New Jersey. Professional, creative, warm and funny, April's personalized ceremonies are one of kind. You must book her early - she's also very popular!
There aren't enough awesome adjectives or nice words to describe how professional, warm and friendly April Beer is. I've had the pleasure to shoot some weddings she's helmed and the experience was quite refreshing. Her soothing voice and affable demeanor during the entire ceremony always puts couples at ease and reminds guests that someone warm and gentle is breathing life into that particular couple's union. Many a time I found myself chuckling or 'awww'-ing at April's delivery and her gift to humanize her couples' words on paper and emotionally connect with their guests. April's a true professional and an amazing person to know. I just wish I could do EVERY wedding with her! If you need someone to officiate your wedding, contact April Beer right now. I can't wait until our next wedding together!
973-865-3740
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards