Any Wedding Anytime Rev. Margie Byrne

Any Wedding Anytime Rev. Margie Byrne

Any Wedding Anytime

Silver Springs, NV 89703 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination)

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't begin to say enough nice things about Margie. She was super prompt, overly organized (which I loved!), and very sweet. She gave us different combinations of ceremonies and she let us put together our ceremony from there. We were able to send her a copy of our desired ceremony for edits and suggestions. We wrote our vows and she made the ceremony everything I hoped for and more. She was kind, sweet and a great lady. She was very professional and made us feel comfortable like we had known her for years. She has a strong voice and made our day even more special.

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Margie was wonderful!!! So thankful she was able to to help on such short notice! Loved everything about her!

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Margie was so easy and flexible to work with. Our ceremony was very different and custom written, and every time we made changes she was up for it. We got married the Saturday before Halloween in the Virginia City Cemetery and she was even game for this! We would definitely recommend Margie for anyone looking for an officiant in or near the Reno area, you will NOT be sorry. We loved having her be a part of our special day. Thanks for everything Margie!!!

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Margie was wonderful. She and I corresponded by email after our initial meeting to create our ceremony. I used bits and pieces of ceremonies she provided as examples, in addition to a reading I loved and a couple other additions of mine. Our guests loved the ceremony and I got many many rave reviews of Margie from the guests! I highly recommend Margie if you are getting married in the area! I've added a couple pictures of her to my profile, check them out!

• Wedding: 08/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Margie was awesome! She came to my parents house for the Rehearsal dinner and was so easy to work with! I was very uncomfortable with all the other officiants we had spoke to, but the moment we met with Margie I knew she was perfect! She just has something about her that makes people feel comfortable! Always on time, professional, and just all around nice! She helped make our Ceremony everything we wanted! We will always recommend her!

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Margie was perfect for our wedding! She did such a nice job at our ceremony and kept my husband and I very calm and collected.

She is very helpful in the ceremony planning process. Very responsive and very willing to make everything work.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Margie did an incredible job at our wedding! She was so easy to work with. Putting together and customizing our perfect ceremony was so easy and fun! When we first met with Margie, she came organized with a folder full of ceremony ideas for us to look through. We took the folder home and picked out a few things we liked so we could show her. She quickly put it all together for us and even did a timed read through. She was amazing at the rehearsal. She did a quick run through of what we should expect so we were prepared for the big day. Our ceremony was flawless! She did an amazing job and I wouldn't change anything!
She even whispered to me after she pronounced us husband and wife for me to grab my bouquet from my maid of honor. And it's a good thing because I would have forgotten and not had my bouquet while walking back down the aisle.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Margie Byrne was fantastic! She was not only helpful in preparing our vows and ceremony, she also provided such a wonderful kindness and warmth to our special day. We had a very intimate wedding, and Margie was an integral part to make it that way. We consider ourselves very lucky to have chosen her as our officiant. She obviously loves what she does.

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Margie made our day PERFECT! She booked us on short notice (two weeks in advance)! She was very responsive to all my emails and even came by to meet us and give us hard copies of ceremonies to choose from. Since we didn't have a religious ceremony we were able to customize the reading we wanted with no problem! She arrived ahead of schedule too! She was also very knowledgable about where to get the license and made getting married a very easy and great experience! I highly recommened her to anyone looking at having a memorable ceremony!

• Wedding: 10/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely LOVE Margie. Steven & I met her over a year ago and she kept in touch throughout the year and up until our wedding day. She was very attentive and was able to provide us with everything we wanted to incorporate into our wedding. She was on time and always accessible when we needed to talk to her. We were very happy with her services and she made us feel at ease and walked us through everything so we wouldnt be nervous. I HIGHLY recommend her; you will not be dissapointed!

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have made a better choice for an officiant. Margie is a very kind person and perfomed an amazing ceremony. She incorporated all my changes and was very flexible with my dates and very unique not to mention the "out of the way" venue. I highly recommend her to any future bride and groom wanting an imtmate budget friendly ceremony.

• Wedding: 12/21/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had an amazing ceremony and wedding. Couldn't of asked for a better wedding service. Everyone one commented on how great our wedding ceremony was. Margie did a wonderful job, would recommend her.

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Margie was incredible!!!!! We couldn't have asked for anyone better. She was more than willing to work with us to make our ceremony everything we could have dreamed of. She will always hold a special place with us!!!!

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Margie was wonderful, she worked with us despite our financial problems and helped to shape our ceremony into exactly what we wanted it to be. She was very professional and did a fabulous job!

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not emphasize enough how fortunate I was, as the bride, to have had Margie marry my husband and me last Sunday, August 8th. From the first day we contacted her to the morning of the wedding, she was warm, helpful, friendly, professional, and gracious. She was extremely patient in answering all of our questions, and quick to offer advice and suggestions when needed. Between her beautiful air of kindness, and her wise, yet approachable personality, we were provided great comfort and peace of mind on such a wonderfully chaotic day. I highly, highly recommend using Reverend Margie's services to people of any and every background and faith. She is a pleasure to meet, and an honor to work with.

Mrs. Kimberly A. Hartman

• Wedding: 08/08/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Margie made my husband and I feel so comfortable. She is completely professional and down to earth at the same time. Margie did a wonderful Job! She definitely made herself available to our needs and added to our special day!

• Wedding: 07/18/2010
775-560-3148
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards