Annabella at Cedar Glen

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so thankful that my Husband and I chose to have our wedding at Annabella at Cedar Glen. Not only is the Venue Beautiful inside and Out but Karen and her staff are such Great people to work with. Karen is the Perfect wedding Director and ensures that everything Runs smoothly and accommodates any request you have throughout the reception. We did not have to worry about anything on the wedding day as the staff had it all under control which made it stress-free on us. Not only are they wonderful to work with They include the Table & white table linens, chairs, some small centerpieces, centerpiece accessories, baskets, candy table accessories and a lot more. They are so thoughtful and helpful throughout the entire day and night, the grounds are romantic and it’s just over all a Beautiful place. We couldn’t have been any happier...our wedding was everything we wanted & more!!! I Highly recommend Annabella at Cedar Glen to anyone looking for a gorgeous venue for an wedding.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The perfect place for my wedding. It was beyond anything I ever imagined.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Eryn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First off I would like to say that I am the groom, so for me to write this review should say something. I cannot express how happy my wife and I are with Annabella. Karen and her husband are absolutely amazing. They work year round to keep the grounds and house immaculate, not to mention the coordinating of our actual ceremony. We could not have possibly imagined what was in store when we first visited Annabella. Karen and Danny have become our friends. My wife and I were stressed to the breaking point leading up to our wedding, as soon as we arrived at Annabella Karen took control and our worries vanished. She is incredible, the grounds are impecable. Without question, we would tell you not to think twice about booking your wedding with them. Thank you so much Karen and Danny!

Annabella at Cedar Glen responded with the following comments:

Clint and Angela, Thank you so much for the great review! We truly had so much fun working with you two over the months. When wedding day finally came what a fun time everyone had and everything was perfect! We try hard to work on the grounds and strive to be there for everyone on wedding day to take the stress off of everyone! It is people like you that make our job the best job in the world, we love to make new friends at Annabella! Keep in touch!

• Wedding: 07/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were able to pull a very beautiful wedding with our close friends and family on very short notice with the help of the owners at Annabella's. They went above and beyond my expectations on the services they provided and the venue is amazing!

• Wedding: 12/31/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Karen was absolutely wonderful! The location is amazing and it was exactly what we wanted. They made the whole day go so smooth and I had so many people say it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Karen and the crew at Annabella were fabulous to work with. She handled all the details of the ceremony and reception, from decorating the reception tables to coordinating the flow of the ceremony. It was a totally stress-free day. Nothing was too big or too small for her to handle; all we needed to do was enjoy our day. I cannot say enough good things about our experience. The venue is beautiful and was perfect for our needs. Would absolutely use them again if the guest list was the right size.

• Wedding: 08/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at Annabella over exceeded my expectations! They were so friendly and always willing to help and answer questions. Our rehearsal ran smoothly. The wedding and reception ran smoothly as well. It rained about 10 minutes before my wedding was about to begin, and the staff was diligent in getting the chairs dried off so we could start the ceremony. The venue itself is just so beautiful. You don't need a lot of decor, as the natural ambiance of the place is gorgeous by itself. It is very spacious and has a lot of variety. I would highly recommend this venue.

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
Tiffany
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Karen and Joanna from Annabella at Cedar Glen are simply amazing! From the first time we viewed Annabella, my husband and I loved it. Karen and her husband keep the grounds so beautiful, you honestly don't have to do a thing for your wedding if didn't want too. We booked our date soon after. Karen was always helpful in the year leading up to the wedding. I would email her with questions or recommendations for other vendors, she was always quick to respond. In the weeks before the wedding we had a final meeting to set details like: reserved seating, tables, processional, recessional, music and many other things. She asked me things I hadn't even thought of. The Thursday before the wedding we had our rehearsal. Karen and Joanna were ready to go right on time. They were very organized and took notes on exactly how I wanted the music played out. They explained every step and did practice run throughs with us and then on Saturday afternoon with some people who were missing. On the big day, I can't tell you half the things that went on because I was trying to get ready and do pictures. The ladies handle it wonderfully. They would come up every now and again to ask a question, but they directed all the vendors, help set up, played the music, alerted us when it was time for another event and so many other things. Karen's husband is also a big help, with tours, setting up and helping our bartender out. Without their DOC, it would have been a mess. Thank you Annabella for the most amazing day. We loved every minute of it!

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The venue, Annabella, and the staff were wonderful. We had seen the place and the photos done there from a previous wedding we attended, and we knew that was where we had to have ours. We couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect venue!!!

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have been happier with my wedding at Annabella! The house and outside areas are so beautiful. We got married in June and the everything was perfect...literally! The weather was nice, all the plants outside were beautiful and the lawn manicured, and the coordinators were so friendly and helpful. We could not have asked for anything better!

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Karen at Annabella was invaluable to our wedding. We are an out of town couple and she was quick to respond to emails about questions we might have, great to suggest vendors we might be interested in, and easy to plan our meetings with around our travel schedule.
She and Joanne were monumental at making our wedding day go as perfectly as planned and I would get married again at Annabella in a heartbeat. The venue was gorgeous. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day.

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
Holly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely LOVED having my wedding at Annabella & I really cant say enough great things about this venue!!! We had everyone's wedding nightmare happen...we were getting married on April 30th & a tornado hit our area 3 days before our wedding & we had to postpone to a later date. After the storm was over, our phone lines (& most cell towers) were down & Karen (the owner) kept calling until she was able to get in touch with us. When we talked, she had already spoken to all of my vendors for me. I didnt have to worry about a thing because she took care of it. When she couldnt get in touch with our florist she drove to the store & left a note on the door. I would have been a wreck if it wasnt for her. Our rescheduled wedding was July 22nd (this past Friday) & we had the best wedding ever!!! I couldnt imagine anyone wanting to get married anywhere else. Karen & Joanne were both so organized . They were incredibly nice to our wedding party & all the guests. Both ladies were willing to do whatever they can to help make your day special! I hear other brides talking about being stressed out but we never had to worry about a thing. Anytime we (or our guests) needed anything they were right there. Annabella is such a beautiful place to get married! The grounds are immaculate, there are flowers everywhere & it's just a really romantic, beautiful place. We looked at a ton of venues in Huntsville & nothing even compared to Annabella in our eyes. They already have everything you need too...tables, chairs, linens, centerpieces, etc. We couldnt have been any happier...our wedding was everything we wanted & more!!!

• Wedding: 07/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful place!!! Wonderful service and the people are great to work with! Everything was taken care of on our wedding day, we did not have to worry about clean up, you have to get there the day before or the day of to decorate (if there is not a wedding on the day before yours) and I fully recommend them to anyone who is looking for a beautiful, outdoor, quite, southern style wedding! T

• Wedding: 05/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I had a wonderful and stress-free wedding day, thanks to the staff at Annabella. They took care of everything the day of the ceremony. All I had to do was sit back and wait for 6:00! They could not have been more helpful and kind through the whole process.

• Wedding: 08/07/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was absolutely wonderful and it was all thanks to the location and the fantastic staff at Annabella's. We are from Atlanta and planning a wedding in Alabama seemed like a very daunting task, but Beth and Karen worked with us to give us the wedding we wanted. On the day of the wedding, I did not have to think twice about where things were or what event was next since the staff had it completely under control. Everyone had a wonderful time and some of our friends came up to us and told us that the wedding looked like a scene from a movie. Thank you Annabella's for making this an unforgettable experience. I recommend this location to anyone looking for a gorgeous venue for an outdoor or indoor wedding.

• Wedding: 08/22/2009
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Not only is this place beautiful, the people there are so awesome! They have made my wedding simply beautiful. They are there every second to help me, and make sure whatever I needed done was done right the first time. My Grandfather was the preacher for the wedding, and is in a wheelchair; they made sure he had everything he needed to be comfortable. The setting couldn't have been more gorgeous, and thanks to the staff's recommendations we found a wonderful florist that works with them (thanks Sysco!) and a caterer who rocked named Becky Hartley!! They made me one happy bride and my wedding guests were blown away thanks to them!

• Wedding: 04/26/2009
256-852-5808
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards