Anna Muhhina Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Anna did a great job with our wedding photos. She was extremely responsive with emails. We got to do an engagement shoot with her before the wedding so we would feel comfortable with her during the wedding. She was very flexible and accommodating as we planned the wedding timeline and formal shot list. On our wedding day I felt confident that she would be professional, prompt, and able to capture our day. After the wedding, we got the proofs 2 weeks after the wedding. We received 200 edited photos and all of the raw images. We couldn't be happier with all of the photos. And of course she donated 2% to the MSPCA, which is a wonderful act of charity. We are so glad Anna shot our wedding!2

Services Used: Photography

I can’t thank Anna enough for the wonderful work she did for us. If you are looking for a wedding photographer who provides great end product, is efficient and responsive, truly listens to the client, and understands the challenges of planning a wedding look no further!

Highlight and a must for me in addition to great end product was to actually have photographer be invisible during the wedding. I went to so many weddings where you bump into photographer or people pose because photographer is always in front of them. Well, this is not the case with Anna. I literally didn't see her during the ceremony. She captured emotions of the day without having us and our guests pose unnecessarily. I received so many compliments on our wedding photography.

In addition, Anna went above and beyond working around our schedule and was flexible when we had to cancel engagement session last minute. She was extremely responsive and supportive as we were working on a tight timeline for the wedding.

Highly recommend her!

Services Used: Photography

Anna did an excellent job with our engagement and wedding photos. We absolutely love them! She made us comfortable and helped with suggestions throughout the process. She helped keep us on track and was very responsive. Additionally, she kept everything organized and made the wedding day run smoothly. She is a professional and was very attentive.

Anna Muhhina Photography responded with the following comments:

Nicole, thank you so much, it was my absolute pleasure!

Services Used: Photography

I am so thrilled we found Anna. Not only is she flexible, understanding, and generous, she also takes beautiful, natural photographs. We've received so many compliments on our engagement photos, and I cannot wait to see how the wedding photos turned out. I also deeply, deeply appreciate that she kept to her word and didn't drag us away from our reception for an interminable amount of time. Formals with family were handled immediately after the ceremony, and then she pulled us for maybe 20 minutes tops to do shots with just the two of us, and then that was it. She made sure we hit all the photographs on our list AND let us enjoy our reception, eat dinner, celebrate, and dance 'til we dropped. And her prices cannot be beat. Of all the photographers we looked at, her most expensive package was still less than everyone else's, but the quality is absolutely top-notch.

1+ year ago

Anna did a fantastic job on my wedding! She did my sister's wedding back in 2012 and i knew I wanted her to shoot my day! My family and I loved the photos and she captured every moment. She was so professional to work with and the whole process was carefree. Anna has the best quality pictures and the price can't be beat!

Services Used: Photography

Anna was an absolute pleasure to work with from the very beginning. From our very first meeting, she struck us as warm, charming, professional and a great person to be around. She was flexible in covering our event which was in two parts. Her pricing was very competitive and she was thoughtful enough to come scout the location before the event to see if she would need indoor studio lighting on the day of the event. Come the big day , she was punctual and put all the guests at ease. She managed to capture all the important moments without intruding on the ceremony . She was very prompt in getting the proofs and guided us in our selection of the final album. Anna is a consummate professional! Overall, we are thrilled we picked Anna for our big day and would recommend her highly to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

Anna was a joy to work with. She was very professional and respectable. She was very considerate of our Islamic wedding and dress codes. She took fantastic quality photos. I would recommend her to anyone.

1+ year ago

Anna was very easy to work with from the beginning. She was flexible and accommodating to all our needs and requests. My family and friends were super impressed by all the photos she took during the ceremony and the reception. They said they didn't realize she was working so hard! Each and every guest appears in the collection of the photos which I'm so happy about. On top of all this, Anna kindly delivered our wedding photo to our apartment in person! It was so nice to see her again a few months after again. Not to mention, she also had the best price out of all the other photographers I contacted. I highly recommend Anna!

Services Used: Photography

Anna was a great photographer for both our engagement shoot and our wedding day. She was incredibly flexible and worked with our schedules to set up the engagement shoot -- unfortunately, we had to postpone several times due to weather, but she continued to be accommodating until we got it done. Also, we are people who are not very comfortable in front of the camera, but she did a good job putting us at ease and making the whole process enjoyable. She was organized and efficient in getting our formal group shots after the wedding ceremony, and also managed to capture a lot of great candid moments throughout the day. She worked quickly to get us our pictures to us after the event, and even sent us some complimentary prints (which were not part of the package we chose). Anna was always on time and prepared, and was very good at communicating with us throughout the whole process. We strongly recommend her for anyone who needs a great photographer. Additional bonuses: wedding website is included in most/all packages, and 2% goes towards an animal shelter!

Services Used: Photography

Anna took BEAUTIFUL pictures of our wedding. She was efficient and low-stress at the same time. She was responsive, punctual and gave us good choices without any pressure. She was by FAR the best photographer for the price, as well. We were so happy that we chose her and LOVE our wedding phots. Anna captured the day perfectly.

Services Used: Photography

Anna is a talented, hard-working photographer with a great eye for creating eye-catching portraits in a variety of natural and architectural settings. We were very pleased with her work and hired Anna to be our wedding photographer. She did a great job capturing our special day, formal portraits of us, us in larger groups etc. She was very pleasant to work with: patient, detail-oriented, punctual in shooting sessions and final product delivery, and attentive to what we wanted to see in our wedding pictures. Our families, guests and friends all loved the pictures she delivered – they are so natural and romantic! We also have included the engagement session in our package. At first we thought it was not necessary and didn’t want to spend the extra money. So glad that we changed our mind! Not only had the engagement session helped us to get comfortable in front of the camera, also we ended up with fabulous pictures like clips from a love movie. We will recommend Anna to all friends and keep using her for future events.

Anna Muhhina Photography responded with the following comments:

Yali, I am excited you liked the photographs as well as that you are happy with the whole experience! I would love to stay in touch with you guys!

PSs. Just a little clarification on engagement session: it's included in all my packages by default, but sometimes I am able to give a little discount, if my couples can't do engagement session. But you were absolutely right in choosing to have one: engagement session is not only extra photographs, but a great chance to get to know your photographer before the wedding day and get comfortable in front of the camera. A definite must have, that's why it's complimentary to all my packages!

Have a great Holiday Season, guys!

Services Used: Photography

Anna was a delight to have as our photographer! She was easy to work with and always responded promptly to questions. She took time to meet with me individually on several occasions to plan together and to work on our album. During one meeting we ended up chatting over coffee for quite some time even after the album had been selected as we were having enjoyable conversation! My friends and family noticed at the wedding that she was very professional, and commented that at times they forgot she was even there taking pictures because she was so discreet. I highly recommend Anna!

Services Used: Photography

She calms you down when you need it most. She stays on track and always keeps a kind reminder of what needs to be done. She is great to work with. Very professional.

Anna Muhhina Photography responded with the following comments:

Dalena, we had a long day and that day was filled with joy! I am happy you enjoyed it! Hopefully we will stay in touch! Thank you,

2+ years ago

Anna was great! She was prompt, extremely professional and able to accomodate exactly what we wanted. We are thrilled with the results and would recommend her to anyone.

2+ years ago

Anna was an amazing photographer. She was always prompt for both our engagement session and wedding day. Day of, she did a great job catching wonderful candid moments, as well as more structured shots for us with all the family, and with just the two of us when the sun was setting in the evening. After the wedding, she quickly sent us a link to the online album, and sent us the edited images quickly after as well. I would definitely recommend her to friends in the future.

Anna Muhhina Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so very much, I would love to thank you personally, if you have a chance please drop me a line on my email with your wedding date :). Thank you again!

Services Used: Photography

We hired Anna for our December 2012 wedding. We had to plan our wedding in 90 days due to immigration, so it was quite a hectic time for us. Anna was recommended by our wedding planner. Anna was flexible and able to work with our last minute schedule. Most importantly the photos came out beautifully and we couldn't be more happy with the end result. We would recommend Anna to anyone seeking a wedding photographer.