Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography

Value
Flexibility
Aryn
05/08/2015

Chuck arrived promptly to my wedding reception. We did not have a lot of communication before the event (by my own fault) and my song requests were played during dinner so I don't think anyone really heard them. The dancing got off to a slow start, but he took our request and the party started! He even stayed later so we could continue to have a great time!! It was an amazing night!

Private User
Recently Married

Chuck blew us away with his music and his DJ’ing. We made him a list and he really stuck to it. He played life ukulele for the wedding ceremony. Then he moved right into music for the cocktail hour, the dinner and dancing. He stuck to the do not play and must play list flawlessly. I would highly recommend Chuck for live music and also as a DJ.

Dara was an amazing photographer. See was professional, courteous, knew exactly what we wanted and made sure we stayed on schedule. She coordinated very well with the venue and the DJ. We can’t wait to see our finished product, but the few shots she showed us on her camera were amazing. She is fantastic to work with, came in at a competitive price and knows so much about the island that she made you feel right at home

Services Used: DJ, Photography
Susan
03/27/2015

Chuck and Dara were amazing to work with!! They wee super friendly and put us at ease when we were so nervous!! I would definitely recommend!!

Anna Maria Island DJ - Chuck Caudill Entertainment & Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Susan! We appreciate the positive comments!
Thanks for using us for your most important day!
C&D

Services Used: DJ

Chuck was absolutely amazing. We spoke on the phone but never met in person prior to our wedding and reception at the Sandbar, and we were so impressed when we finally met! He kept our party going, played all of our requests, provided ceremony music, organized the night with announcements, and checked in to make sure everything was okay. You need Chuck as your DJ!

Thank you for the wonderful review, Katie! I really enjoyed working for you.

Services Used: DJ

We were lucky enough to get Chuck to cover our wedding on 1/24/15. One of the things that drew my attention to Chuck is that not only can he DJ but he also plays live music. This was extremely important to me because I wanted to be able to play guitar and sing to my new bride. Once I explained that to Chuck, he went way above and beyond to make that dream possible for us.

Chuck is such a great person, he is very down to earth and has a kind soul. This was a perfect fit for us because we didn't want someone that was going to overpower the day. Chuck was very accommodating and was able to play every song that we requested and even some very rare and hard to find music as well. He did such a great job keeping everything flowing and everyone on the dance floor.

Thanks again Chuck for doing such an amazing job!

Todd & Anny

Thank you for the kind words, Todd and Anny!

Private User
Recently Married

Chuck was great! Very flexible, quick to respond to emails, and did his best to make sure my guests had a great night!

Services Used: DJ

Chuck was amazing! Communicating and working with him was such a breeze. He helped alleviate any stress and really provided awesome customer service! We were married on the beach and were considering finding a steel drum player. We first met Chuck at the Anna Maria Wedding Festival. That's when we find out he plays the Ukelele. We asked him to play a song and I immediately teared up. We could not have been provided with any better service from Chuck! Highly, highly, HIGHLY recommended!

Services Used: DJ

Chuck did an amazing job at our ceremony and reception. The music was perfect and he kept our guests dancing and having a great time. The night after our wedding we walked down to the pier to see a familiar face playing and we got a shout out and a song played especially for us. I would highly recommend Chuck, he is great at what he does.

Services Used: DJ

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Chuck did a fantastic job at our wedding. He was always asking my husband and I if everything was okay, and it always was. He performed live while I was walking down the aisle, which was beautiful and he also was the DJ during our reception, which was a blast! Having Chuck and his wife Dara be a part of our wedding was such a blessing. PERFECT!

Services Used: DJ

Chuck did such an amazing job being the DJ for my wedding! He was so attentive and professional. He even came to me before the end of the wedding and asked if I had an requests of something I hadn't heard. I was really impressed and received so many compliments on his excellent job! I would highly recommend him!

4.7

Plays a variety of live instruments as well as track DJ services. Has a variety of genres of music in his library. As an event professional myself, he did his job. I gave him the pertinent music my family wanted to hear and he filled in the rest where needed that complimented my music choices. Most important of all, he stayed out of the way and did not complicate things. He stuck to our plans for the day of and adjusted if necessary keeping in constant communication with the venue planner and other vendors hired to cover the wedding.

Services Used: DJ

We were SO HAPPY with Chuck!!! We can't say enough good things about him! He played the eukelele as I walked down the aisle and it just set the whole mood..it sounded so sweet and tropical, which I just loved!!! He played all the songs we asked for and had a great play list beyond that. He kept everything running smoothly and on time. He also sang which was just so fun to hear in the background. Him playing the eukelele as we walked down the aisle and back down the aisle after we said I do just really stands out to me..He made it so so special. We can't thank you enough Chuck!!!! Please use Chuck for your wedding, you will be so glad you did!!!

Services Used: DJ

We LOVED Chuck! Such a professional and sweet person, so incredibly easy to work with and it was so easy for us to put our faith in him as his number one priority was to make the bride and groom happy! Our biggest request was to keep everyone on the dance floor- Chuck did this and more! Our reception was an absolute BLAST and that was all due to great family and friends and GREAT music played by chuck! Not to mention he did a fabulous job with the ceremony music as well- then ran to reception in time to get things going there! He's simply amazing. We would use him again and we recommend him to anyone for their wedding. It's difficult choosing vendors when you don't live in that particular area- but take it from us, Chuck as your DJ is a GREAT choice!!!

Services Used: DJ

Chuck is a great entertainer and DJ. He played acoustic guitar for my ceremony canon in D, which brought tears.... So beautiful.
We provided a very specific and detailed list of songs that we wanted to play at our reception, he brought our vision to life!
Our ceremony was wonderful and our reception was so much fun. He had people out on the dance floor all night long.
You can't go wrong with Chuck. He has a microphone and speakers for the ceremony so everyone could hear our vows on the beach. He had the lights, he had the equipment, he had all the music. Thank you Chuck for an amazing evening!

4.7

We chose Chuck as our musician to play live during our cocktail hour and DJ the rest of our reception. He is so nice and he made it a very easy decision to pick him as our musician upon meeting him. He was always prompt on responding to my e-mails, but towards the end when we were getting closer to the wedding, multilpe times in e-mails he said we will talk soon and we never did. It wasn't a huge deal, but there were some things I would have liked to gone over, like what part of the songs we wanted played during the ceremony. I walked out to Cannon n D, and really wanted to walk to the main part of the chorus (wait brides typically walk to) and he just played the song from the beginning, so I was very disappointed in that. We had the song "I made it" for our recessional, and again he just played it from the beginning and never asked us, which is not what we wanted either. However, he did a great job playing live from my understanding (we were out taking pictures) and DJ'd the rest of the evening and all the announcements, cake cutting song, bouquet toss, and garter removal went great. He is a talented musician and I would recommend him to future brides, just make sure you make a point to let him know of you have certain parts of a song you want played!

Services Used: DJ

Chuck was willing to go with everything that we wanted. Guests commented that he played music at a volume that allowed them to talk while others danced. He was a great DJ!