Angie Williams AW Wedding Hair and Makeup Services

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:

Angie is wonderful!!

I did a trial run with her and she made me look amazing! I loved the hair, and loved the make-up even more. I've never felt more beautiful! I almost cried. She so sweet and laid back, I know she'll keep me calm on my wedding day!!

I feel very confident knowing I'm in Angie's hands. :)

Thanks Angie, can't wait to see you soon for Bridals!

• Wedding: 02/28/2015
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was suppose to be a simple courthouse wedding as my husband is military we had very little time to put much together. Although there wasn't much time the most important things to me was my hair , make up, and my dress and it was all for my pictures . I couldn't be more happy with Angie. I already knew she was amazing because years earlier she did one of my best friends wedding and I was a bridesmaid Angie did my makeup and I promise it was so beautiful I never forgot it, as for the bride she still receives compliments to this day about how beautiful her hair and makeup was. I was so blessed because my wedding was on a Monday just two days from Christmas being last minute it was just my luck that Angie was available. First off she was very prompt she arrived at my location at least 20 minutes before time and patiently waited for me. Angie did my hair and airbrush makeup, I decided to go with a down hairstyle verses an up do and I was very worried about it holding its body, but it did they whole time. I am very pleased, more than satisfied with the results it was everything I had expected and hoped for. I received so many compliments about what a stunning and beautiful bride I was. I felt like a little princess. If you are looking for someone to give you a magazine cover makeup and hairstyle that make people just gasp by how stunning you look then this is the right person for you. Love Angie and I would use her every single time.

• Wedding: 12/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It seems like there's not a picture or reference that Angie can't duplicate and actually improve upon! She was so open and responsive to all of the pictures I showed her during my trial, and came up with a combination of all the ideas that was breathtaking. And then, on my actual wedding day when I felt I needed to make some tweaks, she didn't even blink and gave me the perfect look that lasted all night! She's super friendly, easy to work with, and is guaranteed to make you look your absolute best for any occasion!

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have never looked or felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day and it is all in thanks to Angie!!! She is remarkable! All my girls got their hair and make-up done the day of by Angie and Christy, everyone looked amazing, and not only did they look that way for photos but they looked that way ALL Night!!!!!!! No one ended the night looking like Gene Simmons from Kiss!!! Angie is not only amazing at the hair and make-up but has a wonderful personality that is so much fun to work with. we had a blast hanging out with her all morning while she did hair and makeup for our group!!!! Even my photographers asked about her because they loved her make up so much and how beautiful the photos turned out because of her skills!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Angie for makeup for my bridal portraits and I also paid for all 8 of my bridesmaids to have their makeup done for the wedding! She was SO amazing! I hardly ever wear makeup, let alone make up for portraits or a wedding, and she made it so natural! Everyone looked so great and it didn't look "cakey" or fake...just beautiful! She is very flexible and was always quick to respond to emails and texts. Angie is such a great person and we had a lot of fun with her on my wedding day! I highly recommend her to anyone!

Angie Williams AW Wedding Hair and Makeup Services responded with the following comments:

Thanks Amanda ! You and your girls were so so fun. Thanks for letting me be apart of your special day!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She was so easy to work with and so many people complimented my hair and make up on the wedding day. I couldn't be happier! Also, she was always so respectful, on time, and easy to talk to. Very reliable and professional. She was super quick as well.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great! I wasn't really sure what I wanted, but Angie helped me find something I loved and was willing to change anything to make sure I thought it was perfect. I had a morning wedding so she even came SUPER early!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie is by far the cutest person ever. All of my bridesmaids LOVED her and she was so much fun to work with. She is very professional and easy to keep in contact with. I had my bridal portrait trial with her and she knew off the bat from little to no pictures as to what I wanted. In addition, I had decided last minute to do bridal portraits and she luckily squeezed me in super early in the morning!! She's quick and extremely talented. On my wedding day, I loved that she could travel to the site and not charge a traveling fee. My makeup and hair on the day of looked absolutely GORGEOUS! I usually wear little to no make-up and even with the airbrush she made me look flawlessly natural and not cake-like. I can't rave about her enough!! Definitely passing her on to future brides! She's a busy woman so BOOK EARLY!

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie was so wonderful! She was right on time, equipped with everything we needed to look beautiful the day of my wedding. She and her team worked so quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie did hair and make-up for my NYE 2013 wedding. Angie and her assistant kept me and my girls looking beautiful! She had a very busy NYE that year, so we had our hair and make-up done around 9am, for my 7pm ceremony.

I have incredibly thick and heavy hair, and I was worried about the curls falling and losing shape throughout the night. Also, you spend a pretty penny to stay looking gorgeous the whole day, and with the waterworks in full swing, you want to make sure you don't look like a mess before dinner. Pictures are forever, after all!

The test-run alone proved the quality of her work, so I was excited about the real deal. As expected, well after midnight, my hair still looked fabulous, and my face was just as fresh.

During the planning process, Angie was always very responsive and quick to answer any questions I had. Her prices are comparable to her competitors, if not better priced than most, and her demeanour and friendliness was top notch.

I know DIY is a trend these days, but leave your hair and make-up to the pros! Especially if you're the bride. It's a big day, and the pampering is worth the cost.

• Wedding: 12/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie was the best! She was so nice and made me and my bridesmaids look beautiful. I would recommend her to any bride who is getting married

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie was amazing to work with, she made my dreams come true with the most perfect hair and makeup for my girls and I. Words can't describe how happy I was with everything, and I have already recommended her to a few future brides.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie is amazing at what she does. She was very professional and showed up on time. She did hair and make up for me, my 6 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls and my aunt. Everyone were so happy about how they looked. The hair and make up last all night even with the Texas heat. Thank you Angie!

• Wedding: 08/15/2013
lav3
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie was a delight to work with. She is so flexible, responsive and what she did and how she made me feel was absolutely the best. Her rates were great for our bridemaids and my daughter. She did my trial makeup and hair right before our engagement pictures and it came out beautiful. She drove to my hotel bright and early and whipped through 6 bridesmaids' hair, 2 bridemaids makeup, 1 nervous daughter hair and my hair and makeup. She was done by 1pm with plenty time to spare.

I can't wait to work with her again in the future. Thanks Angie for making my day wonderful!

• Wedding: 08/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie is so much fun to work with and incredibly talented - yet still has reasonable pricing. She did my hair and airbrush makeup, as well as the hair and makeup for multiple bridesmaids and others. She did exactly what I had asked her to do on my hair and make up - I just looked like a polished prettier version of myself. I was afraid of looking too made up, but I did not have that problem at all with Angie. The video and pictures show that the make up and hair stayed flawless all day long. On my honeymoon, my husband asked if I could just have makeup like that every day! She is absolutely worth every penny!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Okay. Angie and her team are AMAZING. I have never felt more beautiful as I did on my wedding day. My hair and make-up were flawless. She had 12 girls total to get ready on my wedding day and she didn't give it a second thought. We all got ready in a big hotel suite and it was so much fun having Angie and her team there. We jammed to music and laughed-it was a blast! We didn't want her to go! You may think it is impossible to make 12 girls completely happy, but Angie does it. She is very professional and VERY good at what she does. You will be so happy if you go with Angie. She is truly a talented artist!!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
469-258-3430
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards