Angie Williams AW Wedding Hair and Makeup Services

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:

Angie is wonderful!!

I did a trial run with her and she made me look amazing! I loved the hair, and loved the make-up even more. I've never felt more beautiful! I almost cried. She so sweet and laid back, I know she'll keep me calm on my wedding day!!

I feel very confident knowing I'm in Angie's hands. :)

Thanks Angie, can't wait to see you soon for Bridals!

• Wedding: 02/28/2015
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It seems like there's not a picture or reference that Angie can't duplicate and actually improve upon! She was so open and responsive to all of the pictures I showed her during my trial, and came up with a combination of all the ideas that was breathtaking. And then, on my actual wedding day when I felt I needed to make some tweaks, she didn't even blink and gave me the perfect look that lasted all night! She's super friendly, easy to work with, and is guaranteed to make you look your absolute best for any occasion!

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have never looked or felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day and it is all in thanks to Angie!!! She is remarkable! All my girls got their hair and make-up done the day of by Angie and Christy, everyone looked amazing, and not only did they look that way for photos but they looked that way ALL Night!!!!!!! No one ended the night looking like Gene Simmons from Kiss!!! Angie is not only amazing at the hair and make-up but has a wonderful personality that is so much fun to work with. we had a blast hanging out with her all morning while she did hair and makeup for our group!!!! Even my photographers asked about her because they loved her make up so much and how beautiful the photos turned out because of her skills!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Angie for makeup for my bridal portraits and I also paid for all 8 of my bridesmaids to have their makeup done for the wedding! She was SO amazing! I hardly ever wear makeup, let alone make up for portraits or a wedding, and she made it so natural! Everyone looked so great and it didn't look "cakey" or fake...just beautiful! She is very flexible and was always quick to respond to emails and texts. Angie is such a great person and we had a lot of fun with her on my wedding day! I highly recommend her to anyone!

Angie Williams AW Wedding Hair and Makeup Services responded with the following comments:

Thanks Amanda ! You and your girls were so so fun. Thanks for letting me be apart of your special day!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She was so easy to work with and so many people complimented my hair and make up on the wedding day. I couldn't be happier! Also, she was always so respectful, on time, and easy to talk to. Very reliable and professional. She was super quick as well.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great! I wasn't really sure what I wanted, but Angie helped me find something I loved and was willing to change anything to make sure I thought it was perfect. I had a morning wedding so she even came SUPER early!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie is by far the cutest person ever. All of my bridesmaids LOVED her and she was so much fun to work with. She is very professional and easy to keep in contact with. I had my bridal portrait trial with her and she knew off the bat from little to no pictures as to what I wanted. In addition, I had decided last minute to do bridal portraits and she luckily squeezed me in super early in the morning!! She's quick and extremely talented. On my wedding day, I loved that she could travel to the site and not charge a traveling fee. My makeup and hair on the day of looked absolutely GORGEOUS! I usually wear little to no make-up and even with the airbrush she made me look flawlessly natural and not cake-like. I can't rave about her enough!! Definitely passing her on to future brides! She's a busy woman so BOOK EARLY!

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie was so wonderful! She was right on time, equipped with everything we needed to look beautiful the day of my wedding. She and her team worked so quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie was the best! She was so nice and made me and my bridesmaids look beautiful. I would recommend her to any bride who is getting married

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie was amazing to work with, she made my dreams come true with the most perfect hair and makeup for my girls and I. Words can't describe how happy I was with everything, and I have already recommended her to a few future brides.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie is amazing at what she does. She was very professional and showed up on time. She did hair and make up for me, my 6 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls and my aunt. Everyone were so happy about how they looked. The hair and make up last all night even with the Texas heat. Thank you Angie!

• Wedding: 08/15/2013
lav3
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie was a delight to work with. She is so flexible, responsive and what she did and how she made me feel was absolutely the best. Her rates were great for our bridemaids and my daughter. She did my trial makeup and hair right before our engagement pictures and it came out beautiful. She drove to my hotel bright and early and whipped through 6 bridesmaids' hair, 2 bridemaids makeup, 1 nervous daughter hair and my hair and makeup. She was done by 1pm with plenty time to spare.

I can't wait to work with her again in the future. Thanks Angie for making my day wonderful!

• Wedding: 08/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie is so much fun to work with and incredibly talented - yet still has reasonable pricing. She did my hair and airbrush makeup, as well as the hair and makeup for multiple bridesmaids and others. She did exactly what I had asked her to do on my hair and make up - I just looked like a polished prettier version of myself. I was afraid of looking too made up, but I did not have that problem at all with Angie. The video and pictures show that the make up and hair stayed flawless all day long. On my honeymoon, my husband asked if I could just have makeup like that every day! She is absolutely worth every penny!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Okay. Angie and her team are AMAZING. I have never felt more beautiful as I did on my wedding day. My hair and make-up were flawless. She had 12 girls total to get ready on my wedding day and she didn't give it a second thought. We all got ready in a big hotel suite and it was so much fun having Angie and her team there. We jammed to music and laughed-it was a blast! We didn't want her to go! You may think it is impossible to make 12 girls completely happy, but Angie does it. She is very professional and VERY good at what she does. You will be so happy if you go with Angie. She is truly a talented artist!!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie is so sweet and wonderful to work with! She did a great job on myself and my bridesmaids!

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie Williams is such a delight! First of all, let me just say that I had hair/makeup trial runs with several different hair/makeup artists, and just could not find one that I “clicked” with, and where I was completely happy with the results. So, with a little discouragement, I made my trial run appointment with Angie – I was THRILLED with the results! Angie really took the time to understand the look that I was trying to achieve, and she absolutely nailed it!
For our wedding day, Angie and her assistant were absolutely amazing! They showed up on time, did a WONDERFUL job with all the girls’ hair/ makeup, and finished up very quickly giving my bridal party enough time to get something to eat and relax before having to go to the chapel. Time/following a schedule is something that you cannot truly appreciate until your wedding day gets here – it was so nice to be able to not have to worry/ rush to the ceremony venue, and Angie helped give me that piece of mind on my wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend Angie to anyone – you won’t be disappointed!!

• Wedding: 06/09/2013
469-258-3430
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards