angie moon photographer

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie did the photos for my brother's wedding and she was the only person I thought of for mine. From the very beginning she was amazing: driving up from the beach for our meeting in Wilmington, rescheduling our engagement shoot last minute when my (then) fiance needed stitches the night before, and then being so wonderful (and almost invisible!) during our wedding. We lovelovelove our pictures, and more than that Angie is so incredibly calm and reassuring. I was more calm and relaxed just being around her - if you are a nervous bride like I was then be SURE to go with Angie - she makes the whole day more fun.

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Angie Moon is the best. Contact her early since she is so good she books fast. Best at the beach!

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie was recommended by two of our friends. Before we had a location of our wedding we knew we needed to book Angie first. After working with her, all we can say is how awesome, professional, and fantastic she was for us. Her pictures are wonderful, creative and artfully done. I would recommend her for any of your major functions, not just weddings.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
Profile Picture
Kimberly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I will first say that Angie Moon photographed my sister's wedding and her photos were amazing. I asked Angie to photograph our wedding and she did not disappoint! My sister's wedding and our wedding was very different. Her's a beach wedding and our's a country club setting. I was so anxious about getting the photos back and once I did: WOW. Angie and I had discussed some of my ideas and things I wanted and all of this came to fruition through the photos! She also did an awesome job of capturing all the little stuff a bride works so hard on (programs, menus, flowers, etc.). It is awesome to have all of the little details in photos! If you are between photographers, I can't tell you who to go with, but I can tell you Angie moon's photos are art. They are an extremely beautiful way to capture your wedding! For our family, and the two weddings, she absolutely nailed it.

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie is amazing. She understood what my husband and I were looking for in our wedding photos, and gave us beautiful pictures to cherish for a very long time. She made us look like models :-) Angie is also sweet and so laid back. She made us both feel very comfortable in front of the camera. I would definitely recommend Angie for any event.

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie was such a wonderful photographer. Very flexible and willing to travel. One of the kindess people you could meet.

• Wedding: 05/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie was INCREDIBLE to work with! From the very beginning, she was open to our ideas and input, but brought her own expertise, knowledge, and artistic vision to take what we wanted to a higher level than we could ever have imagined. She made us feel so comfortable every step of the way and we were able to create such amazing pictures working with her. Also, the final product was gorgeous and we have received so many compliments on her professionalism, thoroughness and the quality of our photos. We love Angie and will definitely work with her again in the future!

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

besides marrying my husband, working with angie moon was the highlight of our day! her work is impeccable and creative, and the time we spent taking our pictures was the most fun we had on our big day...
our pictures belong in a magazine, they are that good! i would recommend angie moon to anyone with a quirky side, too, as she is able to capture the moment as well as the humor and joy in your event! i cannot say enough about angie moon and her incredible talents in photography.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
maureenjellybean
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

For a busy bride - Angie was a true blessing. She listened to what we wanted out of our day and then took control. She was professional, fun and easy to work with, and the results were amazing. She has our highest recommendations.

• Wedding: 10/23/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie was a fantastic and talented photographer. She has a great personality and is so easy to work with. Highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 10/02/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie was amazing to work with. She made us feel incredibly comfortable and we had so much fun with her! We would HIGHLY recommend her!!

• Wedding: 05/30/2009
302-841-5519
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards