Amy Wellenkamp Photographers

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Amy was awesome! We went to a bridal show in SLO and met several photographers. We narrowed our search to two vendors; Amy and one other. We aren't sure how it would have worked out with the other vendor but we cn definitely happy with Amy. The deciding factor for us when choosing Amy was the fact that she was willing to work with our budget. She had numerous option for us to choose from and tailored our package to meet our needs and means. Her assistant Summer was awesome and was fun to work with; she took some cool pics of the boys..

Constance
03/23/2014

Amy was very attentive, listening to what we wanted. She was very communicative, she met with us before the wedding, and even came out to the site for the rehearsal to get a feel for the venue and wedding party. We were very impressed with Amy and her staff. We got a lot for our money- she really listened to us and went the extra mile. I would highly recommend her! Her photos are very creative and fun. She has wonderful ideas, and some creative props too-

Kenny
09/14/2013

I wanted to extend a personal thanks to Amy Wellenkamp and her photography staff. My wife and I planned our wedding remotely and had a fair number of questions about logistics. Amy took the time to schedule a phone interview, asked about our interest, family and what we had in mind. She also had no issues with us having to juggle the schedule around a bit due to our two 11 month year old twins.

On the day of the event Amy and her staff were patient, fun and made sure that we got all of the pictures we wanted. Her staff was even bouncing around entertaining the twins for pictures :). They did a fantastic job of not being intrusive and blending into the event. My wife and I are super pleased with Amy, her staff and the pictures turned out perfectly. (even the sunset I requested from her showed up perfectly).

If you are looking for a event photographer I would highly recommend giving Amy Wellenkamp Photographers a call.

-Kenny, Karen, Hannah and Elise.

Shannon
07/06/2013

Amy was wonderful to work with! We were lucky enough to get her for both our engagement shoot and our wedding. She helped my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera and it really shows through in the photos. Amy and her assistant did not miss a single detail. One of our favorite things about Amy is the slide show she provides at the reception. All of our guests thought it was really cool and it was fun to see a sneak peek at her work. If you want to be sure to catch every moment of your big day go with Amy Wellenkamp Photographers.

Jessica
05/18/2013

We could not have been anymore blessed to have Amy and Summer capture our big day! We were so lucky to have the chance to work with Amy, both for our engagement photos and the wedding. She is incredibly easy to work with and her calm nature and attentiveness to detail made the picture process such a breeze. She gave great suggestions leading up to the event, was awesome at keeping everyone(our very large wedding party) on schedule and the pictures are absolutely amazing! We are so happy with the end results, the engagement photos that she made into our guestbook is an amazing keepsake and she was so helpful with setting up the photo cards that we sent out as our thank you notes. Thank you, Thank you for an amazing job well done, we couldn't be happier!

Libby
09/01/2012

Amy was a great addition to our wedding vendors. She made professional quality photos and presentation of them, and was wonderful to work with, she felt more like a friend than a hired photographer.

Services Used: Photography

Amy and her second shooter Summer were amazing! We got to know Amy over our engagement session and her easy going style is very welcoming and calming on a stressful day like your wedding. We recently saw some of our pictures and just loved them. Amy is very talented and professional and I would highly recommend her for your special event.

Services Used: Photography

Amy was absolutely fantastic. One of the things I appreciated about Amy right off the bat, was how calming she is. She knows what she's doing and does not make you feel rushed on your wedding day. Our photos are absolutely gorgeous, it is going to be so hard to choose. We've received so many compliments on what a great photographer she is and could not be happier with the results. Thank you Amy for helping make mine and Tim's day so special.

Michele
07/14/2012

Amy is amazing. She captures every moment you would want captured at your wedding, and more. Every detail, emotion, candid moment, beautiful moment, she sees and flawlessly captures. She is so flexible, accommodating, and fun. Her easy-going nature has such a natural calming effect. She is truly the best of the best, and I am so blessed beyond measure to have had her photograph my wedding.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Amy was amazing. She makes your day even that much more fun and her pictures are amazing. She is so creative! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Katie
07/07/2012

Amy and her staff was truely amazing! We were pleased with the photos, the timely manner, her professionalism, extra insentives, and overall experience with Amy Wellenkamp Photography!! They made our day so specail and unforgettable. I would reccomend her to anyone and everyone, she is amazing at what she does. She truely focuses on your day and your style!

Services Used: Photography

This is by far the best photographer in the Central Coast!! Amy was so wonderful to work with and she is sooo good at what she does. She gives you guidance and direction but she also allows you to be yourself. Let me just say I typically hate taking pictures because I never like how they turn out but from the first time we met with Amy to do our engagement pictures I just fell in love with her and the way she made me look :) By the time the wedding came I knew she would make me look good but the reaction of my bridal party and guests was unbelievable! I probably had 20 different people come up to me and ask me how I found her and complimented her work. Amy is a doll and if you are getting married in the area she is the one to pick if you want to have amazing wedding pics!!

Services Used: Photography

I had some difficulties with other things the day of and Amy was very helpful. She wasn't pushy or anything at delays but offered to help. She was open to ideas that my bridal party had and helped make us look the best possible. She worked with my budget wonderfully and checked in to see if their were other special shots that we wanted before people started leaving. I would highly recommend her.

Alessandra
05/05/2012

What can you say about Amy Wellenkamp, but BRILLIANT!!!!! Amy takes the most wonderful and beautiful pictures. I was a complete joy working with her for our engagement and wedding photos. She is really a pro and makes sure you get all the shots you dreamed of. Her second shooter Summer is also wonderful, the groom and groomsmen felt at ease around her. They are NOT traditional cheesy wedding photographers. Her prices are very reasonable for the quality of work she offers. We will definitely take a trip to the Central Coast if we ever need family portraits taken. 100% recommended!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Amy is an AMAZING photographer! We had a very small wedding, and had debated whether we even wanted a professional photographer, but we are so glad we did! We got married out of town, so had to pick Amy and other vendors just off of reviews, not personal references, which is always a bit of a leap of faith. However we were put to ease with Amy within minutes of meeting her. She is very professional, and mellow as well, which makes it easy for her to tailor sessions to the couple's personality rather than her own. We also did an engagement shoot with her, which was a good idea, because it got us used to each other, and a bit more comfortable in front of the camera before the big day. Just got our wedding photos back and they are absolutely gorgeous. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Photography

From our engagement session to our wedding day Amy has been outstanding. We loved her style and ideas for different photos and we were pleased that she was able to capture great photos of our most important moments. We also felt that having two photographers on our wedding day was a bonus, it made it possible to capture both of us getting ready despite being in different locations. The final products were better than we even could have imagined, we definitely recommend Amy Wellenkamp photographers to everyone!!!!