Amore' First Class Limousines & Transport

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married
1.0

Wow. I can't even begin to explain the negative experience my party and I had with this horrible "company." Like a poster below, we also had Steve. We hired him to take our bridal party from Seaside to Panama City. At first, everything was fine. Steve was a kind driver and offered to take our party's picture in front of the limo. After about two hours, the limo "broke down," and Steve turned into a completely different person. He was RUDE, condescending, and left ELEVEN girls stranded in Panama City with absolutely no way to get home. He wouldn't send us another car or let us speak to the owner/supervisor. We were all absolutely terrified and ended up having to take a taxi van back home.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Unless you want to be stranded without any options. AWFUL.

0.5

TERRIBLE, AWFUL SERVICE/CUSTOMER SERVICE. LEFT US STRANDED IN PCB. DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY.

First off, "Steve" picked our bachelorette group up 30 minutes late. We were late for our dinner reservation, but were happy to have a limousine to take us to dinner and out for a bachelorette. Then we were promised a bottle of champagne and did not have one waiting for us in the limo.

At first, our ride was great. Steve took us to the door of the restaurant and then picked us up when asked. Then we went to our second location, and was asked to call Steve when we were finished. We called Steve and then found out THE LIMO WAS BROKEN DOWN.

This would seem like a normal mishap, but the company was not responding to our calls. STEVE would not respond to our calls or our questions once we found him on the street. They still had our personal belongings inside the limo, but STEVE would not respond to any questions we asked or tried to get our stuff out.

MATT (allegedly our new limo driver) was supposed to be on their way and it had a problem with their tire. They were trying to "figure it out" but apparently they wanted us to be stranded at a bar with no ride.

Then, MATT wanted us to take our stuff (snacks, bottles of alcohol, etc.) into a bar and sit with it while we waited 45 MINUTES for a ride.

STEVE was terrible. He was not responsive or helpful in trying to figure out a solution to the problem.

THIS COMPANY wanted to strand 11 girls, 45 minutes away from our home. Hung up on us when we tried to find another limo. And now will not respond to our phone calls. Please do not use them.

Services Used: Transportation

Trey contacted me threw an e-mail to offer me pricing on Limos. He had the best offers I had heard! Trey had pick & drop off which was awesome. We had a stretch silver Chrysler 300 limo. Which was perfect my wedding was blue & silver! He was early arriving prompt to the resort. I was late getting back to the resort,because my dad didn't know where I wanted to set up decorations for the wedding. Trey was waiting when I got back & was real cool. He worked with me on my the limo rental & I was able to have my ceremony & take pictures all for a great price! Trey was great to work with & kept in touch with me. Everything worked out great!

Services Used: Transportation

It was very simple to make the reservation! The driver was five minutes early and helped all my bridal party into the car! We used the limo for the three hours before the wedding to go in and out to cool down between taking pictures. The diver opened the door each time for us and even kept time for us. It was overall a good experience!

4.7

Spoke with owner, Trey but had a different driver. Driver was courteous and professional. He was on time and looked nice. He even agreed to stop by on the way to the wedding to pick up my dress. Limo was clean, windows could have been a little cleaner though. The only downside is that the driver stopped for gas on the way to the wedding making us arrive after we were wanting to be there, but not necessarily late... Why not fill up the tank before picking us up? otherwise, I have no complaints, took us to the hotel also after the event and was very friendly. Thank you.