Amore' First Class Limousines & Transport

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

Trey contacted me threw an e-mail to offer me pricing on Limos. He had the best offers I had heard! Trey had pick & drop off which was awesome. We had a stretch silver Chrysler 300 limo. Which was perfect my wedding was blue & silver! He was early arriving prompt to the resort. I was late getting back to the resort,because my dad didn't know where I wanted to set up decorations for the wedding. Trey was waiting when I got back & was real cool. He worked with me on my the limo rental & I was able to have my ceremony & take pictures all for a great price! Trey was great to work with & kept in touch with me. Everything worked out great!

Services Used: Transportation

It was very simple to make the reservation! The driver was five minutes early and helped all my bridal party into the car! We used the limo for the three hours before the wedding to go in and out to cool down between taking pictures. The diver opened the door each time for us and even kept time for us. It was overall a good experience!

4.7

Spoke with owner, Trey but had a different driver. Driver was courteous and professional. He was on time and looked nice. He even agreed to stop by on the way to the wedding to pick up my dress. Limo was clean, windows could have been a little cleaner though. The only downside is that the driver stopped for gas on the way to the wedding making us arrive after we were wanting to be there, but not necessarily late... Why not fill up the tank before picking us up? otherwise, I have no complaints, took us to the hotel also after the event and was very friendly. Thank you.