Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Beach Party Bus

The Beach Party Bus is the BEST way to party on the Emerald Coast! Our party bus serves the greater Northwest Florida Panhandle. If you are seeking safe, fun, unique and dependable transportation, look no further! We are ready to shuttle you and your friends around to the most electrifying events! From party animals to kids, the Beach Party Bus can safely transport people to and from events such as birthdays, weddings, proms, sporting events, family reunions and so much more!

This is not your typical bus! The Beach Party Bus is a renovated, 30 passenger, retro Bluebird bus that has been converted from a school bus into a rolling party machine! Upgrades include blue vinyl bench seats that offer open seating, seat belts, new carpet, limo lighting, 2 new air conditioning units, a top-of-the line stereo system, custom cab, disco ball, cooler and 2 dance poles!

Follow Beach Party Bus on

dsc0009
d3cffa0d825fc65d 1444847216677 dsc0009
BeachPartyBus
PaRtY!!!
PaRtY!!!
Cooler Cab
Cooler Cab
Where all the FUN happens!
Where all the FUN happens!
Where our Driver hangs out!
Where our Driver hangs out!
Don't forget to bring your IPOD/IPHONE & CD's!!!
Don't forget to bring your IPOD/IPHONE & CD's!!!
dsc0009
d3cffa0d825fc65d 1444847216677 dsc0009

• Videos 3

4 Reviews for Beach Party Bus

Jamie · Married on 10/15/2016

I used this vendor to transport my wedding party out after the wedding, the party bus was so much fun I could've rode on it all night!! The driver was right on time, we had plenty of room in the bus, the lights and music hook-up was awesome, the dancing poles were a fun touch too!! I loved that we could bring our own alcohol and he took us anywhere we wanted to go! The driver did everything I asked him to do and we had a blast! I would definitely recommend beach party bus to any group wanting to have a fun time during their transport!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

We hired Beach Party Bus for all of our guests to be transported from the Pearl Hotel in Rosemary Beach to our Friday night Welcome Party in Santa Rosa Beach. The owner Chris was extremely professional and responsive to my initial request for information, and he quoted very competitive and reasonable rates. They showed up on time and the driver made the ride a FUN time. The lights and pole, also the fact you could use your own music plugged into their speakers, made for a great time from our youngest guests (4 yr old) to oldest (88 yr old). We had about 75 they transported in 2 trips and made it nice that guests did not have to hassle with their own rides. I would recommend them!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Keeli · Married on 03/20/2010

We used Beach Event and Party Bus' services for my cousin's bachelorette party. It MADE the weekend. We had a blast! The company was so nice to work with, extremely professional, fairly priced, honest, etc. etc. etc. Can't say enough great things about them. It was worth every penny!!

Sent on 04/08/2010

Beach Party Bus FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, Trolley
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Fiber Optic Lighting, Premium Stereo System

• Santa Rosa Beach, 32459 See on map