Amati Chamber Music, Inc.

Amati Chamber Music, Inc.

Favorite
Kennesaw, GA
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

WONDERFUL!!!! Sarah and the ladies from Amati Chamber Music, Inc. are so amazing and talented. I surprised my husband with the string trio and Sarah helped me keep it under wraps. I can't say enough wonderful things about Sarah, she is such a pleasure to work with and made the whole process delightful. The music was fantastic and all the guest raved about them!! Thanks ladies for making our day so perfect.

June
04/04/2015

Sarah Paul and her trio from the Amati Chamber Music were a perfect addition to our rose garden setting at the Botanical Garden. They played every selection of music we asked for and was flexible in providing the timing of each selection. Even though Sarah was willing to meet with us, all of our communication was done via email or telephone, which was perfect in an already hectic schedule in planning a wedding They arrived on time, very professional in the presentation and attire, and accommodated our every musical need for the wedding, from prelude to postlude. I highly recommend you use the Amati Chamber Music for your next event; you will be thrilled that you did.

Sara Katherine
1 Review
10/18/2014

Amati and Sarah Paul exceeded every expectation.......our string music was extraordinarily performed by a trio of professionals in every aspect. From the initial contact, I found them to be prompt, communicative, cooperative, and cordial--and EVERYTHING was able to be completed online or by cell phone! I knew my daughter's wedding would be musically perfect----and it was!!!! They are indeed a "perfect score"!!!!!

Lauren
1 Review
05/24/2014

Amati Chamber Music truly set the mood for our wedding ceremony. Our guests were greeted with the beautiful sounds of very talented string musicians. Sarah Paul worked hard to make sure we got all of the songs we requested played. We even had a beautiful solo during our ceremony. These ladies are extremely talented and really do care about each client. They stayed after the ceremony to serenade us during photography with the family. I can’t thank them enough for making the wedding ceremony so special. Strings were a very important part of our ceremony and I will never forget hearing the music as I walked down the aisle.

Robin
08/03/2013

Sarah with Amati Chamber music was so wonderful to work with for my daughter's wedding. She was sweet from our first email meeting. She gave many suggestions to my daughter and offered to help with anything she could for the wedding. Their music was perfect. What a elegant touch they made for the wedding. I highly recommend them for your special day. Thank you, Robin (mother of the bride).

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Preface: we are band and orchestra teachers and musicians!

Sarah Paul and Amati Chamber Music did a WONDERFUL job with the music for our wedding ceremony. The first wedding decision that we made was to hire Amati Chamber Music. We knew that we did not want our friends (lots of musicians and music teachers) to play for our wedding, and that we needed to hire a professional that would be flexible with our unique music requests. Sarah was wonderful in the planning of our ceremony. She graciously allowed us to look through all of her music arrangements to select just the perfect ceremony music. She guided us on a few aspects, and listened to our needs and wants too. On the day of, the trio was early, dressed professionally, and sounded amazing. I will never forget hearing the sounds of the trio playing as I walked down the stairs with my dad. Our educated guests were also very impressed with the trio. Even if you know nothing about music, Sarah will walk you through every aspect of the music selection process with the utmost patience. We would highly recommend Amati Chamber Music to any couple looking for a professional, talented chamber group for their wedding or other special event.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

I would highly recommend the Amati Chamber Orchestra or String Trio/Quartet for ANY celebration or event. They were wonderful throughout the planning process and I couldn't have been more thrilled with their performance during our wedding and pre-reception.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Amati Chamber Music provided the most beautiful music at our recent wedding ceremony. Having worked with Sarah Paul as a professional musician in Atlanta for several years, Kate and I knew she was the one to call for our wedding. Sarah was infinitely patient and helpful in planning and selecting just the right music. She put us in touch with an arranger to transcribe both organ and orchestral music for the string quartet to perform. The quartet went to great lengths to learn several new (and some quite difficult) pieces. They rehearsed with and accompanied our soloist, and even allowed me the great honor of performing a concerto with them during the prelude before the ceremony. Their performance was exquisite, and all of the musicians were a pleasure to work with. These are exceptional artists and we highly recommend them. Thank you, Sarah and Amati Chamber Music! (Dr. John Coble, Director of Music/Organist, Augsburg Lutheran Church, Winston-Salem, NC)

Services Used: Ceremony Music

The Amati Chamber Music's execution of the musical selections for our daughter's wedding was nothing short of spectacular!!!! our ceremony was scheduled to begin at 6:00 pm; however the dedication shown by Sarah, Lee and Allan was evident by their early arrival to meticulously rehearse each piece of music was a delight. Our guests gave rave reviews of the music, especially Canon in D by pachelbel which was the introit selection for the Bride's entrance. I would give The Amati Chamber Music Group 10 out of 10 stars and would highly recommend them for your formal function.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

As a musician I knew I wanted a professional, live classical ensemble for my wedding ceremony. Founder Sarah Paul graciously spent more than sufficient time in preliminary discussions, even referring a stellar disc jockey I hired. She honestly assessed our needs and matched them, determining the perfect instrumental combination to achieve the sound I desired. She willingly agreed to perform the vocal selection I personally arranged and offered rehearsal time for the singers who were coming from different locales. She even proofread the program! I didn’t just hire musicians; I got a supportive, friendly consultant in the process. We await our ceremony video to once again enjoy the beautifully executed music these lovely ladies provided.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Sarah Paul and Amati Chamber Music are amazing. Their playing abilities are phenomenal and the song selection is great. Our guests continue to talk about two things: the music and the food. They are very reasonably priced and worth every penny. Amati Chamber Music helped make our special day, one to remember. What we really appreciated about Amati Chamber Music is that they not only helped us select our ceremony music but also help with some of the wedding planning. They genially care about helping make your special day one to remember.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Sarah Paul and her co-workers, Lisa and Susan, were amazing and I highly recommend them for a wedding or any other event. Sarah followed up thoroughly and promptly throughout the months preceding our wedding. She was pleasant to meet with and work with, and was always so helpful and thoughtful in all that she did.

All three musicians sounded beautiful during the ceremony and cocktail hour; I got many compliments from family and friends who enjoyed their music. These musicians were one of my favorite vendors that we had working at our wedding. I would certainly recommend them to any bride and groom searching for the perfect music to accompany their special day!