A&M Photography and Video

Value
Flexibility
Private User
09/13/2014

I had a great experience working with A&M Photography for my wedding. The photographer was friendly, had a great personality, captured our vision of what we wanted for our photos, had an amazing turn around time we received our photos in less than 2 weeks, was on time & only books one event per day so was flexible in case we needed to add hours and have him stay longer. I would greatly recommend him for your wedding or special event.

Private User
Recently Married

Great, professional photographer!

Christina
06/13/2014

They were awesome! Took amazing photos, captured the best shots! Srdjan took some great candid photos of friends and family. They were very accommodating to all of our needs and time frames. I have nothing bad to say about my experience with them. They were great to work with, easy going, friendly and professional. He even made us laugh a few times so during the posed pictures, we had genuine laughs and smiles!! Captured the best moments of our special day. Thank you Srdjan!!

Lanre
03/29/2014

Great work, very patient. Worked with us throughout.

Rania
01/25/2014

Soooo efficient, very well executed job. It really made my day so special.

Services Used: Photography, Videography
Alisa
10/13/2013

Srdjan was great to work with. He was a pleasure to work with I should say. He always had a smile on his face and made me feel, well, like a bride! He really catered to me and my husbands needs and listened to everything we asked and requested. He performed with grace and I never felt uncomfortable with him. He is really easy going and loves to have fun. He is a great photographer and I highly recommend him.

Thank you a million times for all the great shots and for allowing me to just be me on my day!

Aaron

Services Used: Photography

Initially we weren't even going to hire a photographer for our wedding as it was going to be relatively small and we were on a budget but our officiant, Brent Edwards (who was as wonderful as Srdjan) recommended Srdjan so I contacted him. Not only was his portfolio wonderful, he worked with us and our budget to make it possible for us to afford a photographer.
When he arrived on our wedding day, he was so kind and funny, it felt like having a family friend taking our pictures.
He went above and beyond anything we could have hoped for and I'm grateful to him forever! Oh and the pictures turned out AMAZING!!
I would recommend him to anyone who wants not only wonderful pictures to remember their wedding day by, but who also wants a wonderful human being to capture those moments for them.
Thank you Srdjan!!

Helen
06/28/2013

My daughters wedding was beautifully captured in all of the pictures taken. There were truly priceless candid shots as well as the posed pictures. I don't know how he was able to be in two places at a time! He was on time and very personable and friendly. My daughter was nervous as expected but he was able to get her to relax with his jokes and friendliness. I would highly recommend this company.

Heather
05/11/2013

Srdjan was extremely professional and flexible. He was on time to our big day which was important to me so he could capture the pre-wedding moments. The pictures of our wedding reflected his experience and artistic touch. My husband and I were highly satisfied.

Judith
04/27/2013

We are extremely happy with our photos! Would definitely keep A&M Photogrophy as our #1 choice for future events!

Ashley
11/09/2012

Srdjan was amazing. He was fun, bubbly and a pleasure to be around. I will work with him again in the future for all of our photo needs and will recommend him to everyone I know. Thank you again. I couldn't be more pleased with my wedding photos.

Rebekah
07/21/2012

Srdjan was a dream come true for my husband and I. We searched and searched trying to find not only a photographer in our budget, but a great quality photographer at that. We came across Srdjan and his website and we were blown away by his prices but so amazed when we saw his work of art. We went to meet him for a consultation and see more of his work and at that very moment we knew he was the man we were looking for this entire time. Not only did he work with our budget but from start to finish of my entire wedding day he was there and did not miss a beat. He was professional, he was super sweet and always put on a smile, he was very personable with us and just made our wedding day even more special. We had a big wedding and wedding party so not only was he dealing with us, but our entire crew as well, which was not easy yet he made it happen without any issues.

If you are looking for a very professional photographer with imaculant work of art Srdjan is your guy. We will continue to refer people to him and use him in the future as we have found our photographer of our dreams.

Thank you Srdjan for all you did and for making me feel even more beautiful than I already did. You are amazing at what you do.

Mustafa
07/21/2012

Srdjan, took care of us from the get go to the last picture of the night...his hospitably and conversation was an extra bonus, his work and professionalism is a lost art and he worked with us to the best of his ability to price out our pictures and video, which was amazing as well. He made our special day last forever with his quality albums and we truly owe him so much for his work….

Jessica
05/12/2012

A&M Photography and Video was the best vendor used at my wedding! Srdjan Simonovic was responsive, punctual, friendly, fun and extremely flexible. Mr. Simonovic is highly talented and really has an artistic eye for capturing the true moments of special events. I appreciated all his time and effort in making my wedding a day of my dreams.

Services Used: Photography

I am literally speachless with Srdjan's work, he is absolutely amazing. Let me tell you that I prayed to God to lead me to the photographer that would make my fairytale wedding come true. I searched online for weeks and God led me to Srdjan. His work is breath taking, each photo speaks for itself. My wedding photos are so beautiful they look like they came from a Wedding Magazine. Srdjan, captured absolutely every special moment, I highly recommend him as I can assure you that you will not be dissapointed. He magnificent at detailing and editing your photos. I personally had braces, I asked if he could remove them. I saw his previous work and was blown away, I feel like Srdjan is Heaven sent, he really captures Love through his camera lense. Srdjan is Orange County's hidden talent, I feel so blessed to have found him. He knew exactly what I wanted. When I first met Srdjan I cried just from simply looking at his work. His work speaks for it's self, and let me tell you our Canvas photo looks fantastic in our living room, and our Zook wedding album is absolutely beautiful and worth every penny. I really can keep going on and on, Srdjan's work is just so beautiful. I am so pleased with his work and so thankful to God for putting Srdjan in my path that I want to give back to him. I am listing my real name Karla Duran and my email is pinkdollys@msn.com, I will gladly answer any questions you may have and feel free to let him know I referred you. I guarantee you will be amazed, don't settle for less, make an appointment to meet him, he is so friendly and loving. My family fell in love with him, he is so down to earth and he is extremely patient. I wish all you girls the best and I hope you will give Srdjan the opportunity to show you his work and what he can do for you. Best Wishes from the Heart, Karla

Services Used: Photography

Srdjan...PLEASURE to work with captured every moment very professional, on time does his job well and the results are amazing! His quality of work is mind blowing highly recommend my husband and I couldn't be happier...

Services Used: Photography, Videography