Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions

Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions

Las vegas, NV
702.318.5683
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Value
Flexibility
Divina
04/12/2014

Beautiful & intimate venue. The wedding planner ensured everything was smooth & on time. They are very accommodating. We loved it.

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married
0.0

Worst wedding EVER! As soon as we arrived, the so called "photographer" was so rude and controlling! The chapel was REALLY small, can barely fit more than 10 people inside this "shed". "Minister" talks about Jesus, even though we are Buddhist and taking pictures takes a while because of the small space. My mom asked the "photographer" where the restroom was and he yelled at her. She had to go find it herself! The ceremony is not even 30 mins. I say save your money and look somewhere else. Not worth it!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography
Mrs. Holty
09/28/2013

When we first decided to have a destination wedding I was worried about not being able to see the venue in person before the date of the wedding. We are so glad that we chose Always & Forever at the Lake for our wedding venue! Felicia at Always & Forever was always happy to answer any questions that I had along the way. Her customer service skills are excellent and I am going to miss chatting with her on the phone now that the wedding date has passed. We showed up on our wedding day and everything was absolutely breathtaking! We were very pleased with the entire event! Thank you Felicia and the rest of the Always & Forever staff for making our day special!

3.2

The wedding planner was amazing but the building that hosts the location was rude to me and my guests. Definitely will not recommend

scginva
05/14/2012

This venue offers many different locations and packages. I ended up getting the Lakeside Garden location with the Lakeside Devotion package. The reason I chose this is because they offered, at the time, full rights to a set number of photos. With the package I bought I got 36 Poses On High Quality Digital Format CD, and a DVD of the ceremony. It also included a limo ride to and from, flowers for bride and groom, chairs and music. I did also add on some flower corsages for all the moms. The flowers were stunning. I told them that I didn't want my groom to see me before the wedding and they were able to keep us apart until the ceremony started. The officiant was really nice and had some beautiful words to say. I did opt for a second photographer to get pictures of us during and after the wedding through the reception, you may want to do the same. Overall, I had a great experience.

Oh, one more thing. The venue, at least Lakeside Garden, is located in a kind of strip mall. It's all the way on the end, but it's slightly misleading. However, once you are inside, it is really beautiful!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were married there on New Years and it was such a wonderful way to start off our new life (and new year:)) together! All of our friends and family were able to come down and join us right on the water. I would never have believed that Vegas has pretty Lakes, but I was very surprised at how romantic and beautiful it was in person! Angelina was our coordinator and she was always extremely friendly and professional. Felicia was our photographer and she was AMAZING! We have so may beautiful photos to choose from! I would highly recommend ALways and Forever to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding in Vegas:) PS My bouquet of cymbidium orchids was beautiful!

0.2

Our friend and his bride got married on March 31th. Their wedding was scheduled for 5:00PM. (They do weddings every half hour) The bridal party before us was 20 minutes late so we waited, the 5:30 bridal party showed up and complained that they had to wait. The woman running the show went to our party's groom and asked if we could wait so the people who just arrived could go before us. He politely said no, that we had already missed our time slot and had been waiting longer. She then asked his bride if the other party could go ahead of us. REALLY?? After the ceremony, the photographer took the our newlywed friends out to take photos. When we returned to get their marriage certificate, the idiots that work there couldn't find it. They looked for a half hour and still couldn't find it. They apologized and said they would pay for a new one and send it to them. The wedding was March 31th, it's now MAY 1st and they STILL DON'T HAVE IT!!! Take your money elsewhere. For the same price you can find a nicer chapel, with a professional, COMPETENT staff.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant

My husband and I had a beautiful wedding and reception here in December. It was sooo beautfiul and the food was delicious! We could not have asked for a better experience..... The photos, video, DJ, everything was perfect! I would recommend this place to anyone getting married in Vegas!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just wanted to say thank you to Always and Forever for making our wedding so awesome! My husband is in the military and I didn't have much time to go and check anything out before we said I do, so I just looked at the beautiful photos online and fell in love! Their reviews online were very good and their staff was so friendly that we just went for it! The place was beautiful and my friends and family couldn't believe that we found such a beautiful lakeside location in the desert LOL:) The photographer took beautiful, beautiful, beautiful photos and we had an amazing time! Highly recommended!

4.3

Always and Forever took care of everything! It was a great value for the price. My only comments would be: if you are looking for a fast, efficient wedding ceremony this is definitely the place (don't plan on lingering after the ceremony - they certainly get you in and out quickly) AND I did not like the set up for the music. It basically plays out of a boom box in the front of the venue.

That being said, it was so easy, and a great price, and they took the worry off my plate completely!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I wanted an outdoor wedding and I loved their Grand Lakeside Garden. It was easy booking the venue and making the payments; hassle free. The limo driver was early which worked out great because they comped me a bridal room to freshen up until the ceremony started. They were early by only half an hour so it was no big deal. Some of my guests were running a little late and they were willing to wait. My pictures turned out great! The only things negative I have to say is that the camera that captures your ceremony is on a tripod and stays there for the whole ceremony. I thought I'd get a photographer and a videographer when in fact they are one and the same. The other negative thing is that I didn't receive my ceremony DVD. But once I contacted them and they sent one right out to me. Overall, a pleasant, smooth, stress free wedding ceremony.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everthing was perfect,the only thing I didn't like was the music was played on a tiny cd player.

1.9

I had first called Always and Forever to get the Botanical Gardens location, about two months before our wedding date, to secure the wedding date. I had called about ten times, left two emails and two voicemail messages, didnt hear back from them. Finally the morning have the second voicemail, I got through and was able to talk to someone about the Botanical Gardens.Their response was well its so close so I'm not sure if they are available but said they would call to see. They told me it would be no more than 48 hours. 48 hours passed so I called them back, she proceeded to argue with me about how long it had been and said she still hasnt heard from anyone. So I waited another few more days, she called three days later said she still hasnt heard from anyone was there another location I would like to book. I told her I hadnt really looked that much into any other location because I really wanted the Botanical Gardens. So I hung up and looked, called her back and said if the Botanical Gardens didnt pull through then I wanted the Lakeside Gardens, it was beautiful in the photos they had of it. I wasnt really fond of the astro turf but they insured me it was the best and it looked like real grass. The packages arent very great so we decided on a lower package, but I wanted to custom pick my bouquet which cost way too much for generic flowers. My wedding day, my husband and I arrived in two different vehicles, he arriving first. I arrived about fifteen min later and probably ten min before the ceremony. The door was locked and I had about 6 guest with me. I knocked on the door and nobody answered, I called my husband to get someone to come open the door, they couldnt find anyone so one of my guest that arrived with my husband came. I got it and someone greeted me. Took me to a room, was rushing me to sign papers, they gave me the bouquet. I choose gerber daisies and they didnt look like they were very fresh but decided who cares they are still pretty. I signed all the documents and I asked one of the employees if they could have my other photographer come in because I had my wedding ring, so she could give it to my husband. They got her and as soon as she walked in the "venue photographer" started in on her, telling her what she couldnt do. I thought that was disrespectful, but pretty much ignored it. The "photographer" had a camera like the one I have at home so I was a little skeptical and she looked like she just rolled out of bed. I was so happy to be getting married that I ignored all this and didnt let it bother me. When the ceremony was beginning, we were rushed the entire time. It was ridiculous, I know that we had purchased only a small time slot but that doesnt mean you make everyone feel rushed. When the ceremony was done, we were then rushed to get all the pictures, and so the "venue photographer" posed us very cheasy and generic around the place, but again I wasnt really upset at the time because I was just married. We had about fifteen mins left when she was done, so my photographer that I hired outside of the venue had just a little bit of time to get some taken. The venue acted like we were out of place to be doing that and that our time had run out, but we still had 15 min. So we ignored them and just kept taking pictures for the next 15 min. As we were walking out of the venue in this really pretty walkway, they were rushing us. We were walking fast enough for us. The professionalism of this place was ridiculous. It was a pretty place, and the minister was nice, but the "wedding photographer" was a joke. I could have taken better photos, thankfull we had the our own photographer. Over all we are content with the wedding, we just wished it wasnt so rushed and they actually cared about what was going on rather than getting us in and out. The venue photographer said that the pictures would be on the site in ten days, and they werent. I called the day they were suppose to be up and they argued with me about why they were up, because it wasnt the end of the day... it was close to the end of the day. So the next day they still werent up, called and they still aruged with me, and was very appearent they didnt care. Finally, I was able to get them up with one more phone call the next day. They werent that great, I was able to find a few that I liked, but really there wasnt many to choose from and on half of them she either put a blurry fuzzy ugly filter on them or they were black and whilte. Both I could do on photoshop at my home. Like I said before we are content and happy with our wedding because it was beautiful and we were married but the experience with everything else was just nonsatisfactory. I am also happy that we didnt go with the bigger package like we had planned on in the beginning because it would have been a total waste of money. I hope that everyone else that does decide to have this location for their wedding will get a more professional experience.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Me and my husband John were married in November at Always and Forever Wedding Chapel and we were very happy we did! The minister did a wonderful ceremony and everyone made us feel so welcome. It was only the two of us so I was worried about not having someone there to help me with my dress but they were so helpful. They made it very special and our photos are perfect:) We could not be happier and I would highly recommend them!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I want to let everyone know how happy me and Steve were with our whole wedding! I was super nervous (what bride isn't:)). Everything was perfect though, from the limo driver who was right on time, wedding coordinator who met us at the limo, photographer and minister! They made us feel very special and Lakeside Garden was gorgeous! I was anxious to see it since we only saw it online, but I think it was even prettier in person! My photos were so gorgeous and all my guests keep saying how it was the nicest wedding they've been to! Thank you so much Always and Forever for making my wedding awesome!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at Valley of Fire on 10-10-10 and I could not have been happier! The limo driver was awesome, the location was beautiful and peaceful and the minister's ceremony was so heartfelt! My photos are gorgeous and I could not have asked for more. Thank you Always and Forever!