Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions

Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions

Las Vegas, NV
702.318.5683
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
4.2
Value
Flexibility
3.9

This is a beautiful all inclusive location right on the water. With the venue providing just about all services such as DJ, photographer, food, ceremony and reception services it's perfect for someone having a destination wedding like myself. E-mail responses are within a few business days which is great considering they have multiple weddings booked throughout the year. I'm very excited for our big day and so glad that I found this venue.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake

We had our wedding at the gazebo and it was gorgeous. The minister was nice and funny and kept the mood light. The ladies inside kept everything on time and helped with making sure the bridal party knew what they were doing because we were not able to get a rehearsal in before, not due to the venue, but due to the bridal party not being able to make it there. The photographer was very efficient and very friendly. Overall a great place to have a ceremony. It was a nice change from the typical " Las Vegas Wedding".

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was beautiful by the lake. We couldn't have asked for more. The food was awesome, and the staff was wonderful. We had a few hiccups, but overall we were very happy with our choice!!!

Lucia
02/14/2015

We had our wedding ceremony & reception with always and forever Weddings. It was beautiful, simple, romantic and classy... just what we aimed for. The staff was very friendly and quick to respond to any and every question/concern that I had.

Divina
04/12/2014

Beautiful & intimate venue. The wedding planner ensured everything was smooth & on time. They are very accommodating. We loved it.

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago
0.0

Worst wedding EVER! As soon as we arrived, the so called "photographer" was so rude and controlling! The chapel was REALLY small, can barely fit more than 10 people inside this "shed". "Minister" talks about Jesus, even though we are Buddhist and taking pictures takes a while because of the small space. My mom asked the "photographer" where the restroom was and he yelled at her. She had to go find it herself! The ceremony is not even 30 mins. I say save your money and look somewhere else. Not worth it!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography
Mrs. Holty
09/28/2013

When we first decided to have a destination wedding I was worried about not being able to see the venue in person before the date of the wedding. We are so glad that we chose Always & Forever at the Lake for our wedding venue! Felicia at Always & Forever was always happy to answer any questions that I had along the way. Her customer service skills are excellent and I am going to miss chatting with her on the phone now that the wedding date has passed. We showed up on our wedding day and everything was absolutely breathtaking! We were very pleased with the entire event! Thank you Felicia and the rest of the Always & Forever staff for making our day special!

3.2

The wedding planner was amazing but the building that hosts the location was rude to me and my guests. Definitely will not recommend

scginva
05/14/2012

This venue offers many different locations and packages. I ended up getting the Lakeside Garden location with the Lakeside Devotion package. The reason I chose this is because they offered, at the time, full rights to a set number of photos. With the package I bought I got 36 Poses On High Quality Digital Format CD, and a DVD of the ceremony. It also included a limo ride to and from, flowers for bride and groom, chairs and music. I did also add on some flower corsages for all the moms. The flowers were stunning. I told them that I didn't want my groom to see me before the wedding and they were able to keep us apart until the ceremony started. The officiant was really nice and had some beautiful words to say. I did opt for a second photographer to get pictures of us during and after the wedding through the reception, you may want to do the same. Overall, I had a great experience.

Oh, one more thing. The venue, at least Lakeside Garden, is located in a kind of strip mall. It's all the way on the end, but it's slightly misleading. However, once you are inside, it is really beautiful!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were married there on New Years and it was such a wonderful way to start off our new life (and new year:)) together! All of our friends and family were able to come down and join us right on the water. I would never have believed that Vegas has pretty Lakes, but I was very surprised at how romantic and beautiful it was in person! Angelina was our coordinator and she was always extremely friendly and professional. Felicia was our photographer and she was AMAZING! We have so may beautiful photos to choose from! I would highly recommend ALways and Forever to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding in Vegas:) PS My bouquet of cymbidium orchids was beautiful!

0.2

Our friend and his bride got married on March 31th. Their wedding was scheduled for 5:00PM. (They do weddings every half hour) The bridal party before us was 20 minutes late so we waited, the 5:30 bridal party showed up and complained that they had to wait. The woman running the show went to our party's groom and asked if we could wait so the people who just arrived could go before us. He politely said no, that we had already missed our time slot and had been waiting longer. She then asked his bride if the other party could go ahead of us. REALLY?? After the ceremony, the photographer took the our newlywed friends out to take photos. When we returned to get their marriage certificate, the idiots that work there couldn't find it. They looked for a half hour and still couldn't find it. They apologized and said they would pay for a new one and send it to them. The wedding was March 31th, it's now MAY 1st and they STILL DON'T HAVE IT!!! Take your money elsewhere. For the same price you can find a nicer chapel, with a professional, COMPETENT staff.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant

My husband and I had a beautiful wedding and reception here in December. It was sooo beautfiul and the food was delicious! We could not have asked for a better experience..... The photos, video, DJ, everything was perfect! I would recommend this place to anyone getting married in Vegas!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just wanted to say thank you to Always and Forever for making our wedding so awesome! My husband is in the military and I didn't have much time to go and check anything out before we said I do, so I just looked at the beautiful photos online and fell in love! Their reviews online were very good and their staff was so friendly that we just went for it! The place was beautiful and my friends and family couldn't believe that we found such a beautiful lakeside location in the desert LOL:) The photographer took beautiful, beautiful, beautiful photos and we had an amazing time! Highly recommended!

4.3

Always and Forever took care of everything! It was a great value for the price. My only comments would be: if you are looking for a fast, efficient wedding ceremony this is definitely the place (don't plan on lingering after the ceremony - they certainly get you in and out quickly) AND I did not like the set up for the music. It basically plays out of a boom box in the front of the venue.

That being said, it was so easy, and a great price, and they took the worry off my plate completely!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I wanted an outdoor wedding and I loved their Grand Lakeside Garden. It was easy booking the venue and making the payments; hassle free. The limo driver was early which worked out great because they comped me a bridal room to freshen up until the ceremony started. They were early by only half an hour so it was no big deal. Some of my guests were running a little late and they were willing to wait. My pictures turned out great! The only things negative I have to say is that the camera that captures your ceremony is on a tripod and stays there for the whole ceremony. I thought I'd get a photographer and a videographer when in fact they are one and the same. The other negative thing is that I didn't receive my ceremony DVD. But once I contacted them and they sent one right out to me. Overall, a pleasant, smooth, stress free wedding ceremony.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everthing was perfect,the only thing I didn't like was the music was played on a tiny cd player.