Always Bloomin Floral Salon

• Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Darcy 1 Reviews
The flowers for my June wedding were perfect. My vision was clearly seen and understood. I wish I could freeze the flowers in time. We had a small snafu with delivering of matron of honor bouquets, with a quick call the delivery was fixed and all the flowers were ready to walk down the aisle. Thank you always blooming for adding the right amount of beauty to our special day! I will highly recommend your shop and will continue to use you for my floral needs!
Wedding: 06/20/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
Steve, at "Always Bloomin Floral Salon" was a pleasure to work with for my son's wedding. The flowers were absolutely phenomenal, from a simple rose boutineer to the breathtaking long stemmed vases of Calla Lillies that were placed on the tables as center pieces. His designs were "spot on", creating an atmosphere of romance and elegance.
The flowers looked as if they had just been picked out of a garden, they were fresh and crisp.
If perfection is what you desire in flowers for a wedding, then Steve at "Always Bloomin Floral Salon" is a must!

Private User 2 Reviews
Wonderful service and beautiful flowers for both my bridal shower and wedding. Delivered on time, set up perfectly. Very easy to work with over email after initial meeting. Would absolutely recommend to anyone!
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5

Erik 1 Reviews
Very flexible, let us pick up our flowers on Sunday when they are usually closed but they came in just for us so our flowers could be fresh. We were very happy.

The bouquets were beautiful and so were the boutonnieres, the wrist corsages weren't as purple/lavender as I was expecting. They almost looked pink, but still beautiful.
Overall very pleased!
Wedding: 05/25/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
Teresa was great and very flexible!
4.8/5.0

Katie 1 Reviews
Steve and the staff at Always Bloomin were friendly, incredibly knowledgable, creative, and accommodating. I was a very non-traditional bride who had very specific ideas about certain elements and no clue about others! Steve has a great sense of humor and offered amazing suggestions. He was flexible with our needs and communicated often. Always Bloomin made our day so beautiful!
Wedding: 04/26/2014

Private User 4 Reviews
We planned our wedding in Connecticut from out of state. Amanda was very helpful and quick to respond throughout the whole process via email and over the phone. We were very pleased with our beautiful arrangements, centerpieces, and personal flowers, all using our featured flower, purple and blue tie dye dendrobium orchids that had to be special ordered.

Private User 8 Reviews
We were very pleased with Always Bloomin for our New Year's Eve wedding. Steve was great to work with as we entered into his store with really no clue on what we wanted to do for flowers and centerpieces. He brainstormed and came up with concepts that fit exactly our style and taste. He was flexible and patient. Our guests commented on how cool the decor and centerpieces looked. Pricing was fair. We would definitely recommend Always Bloomin and Steve to work with for your wedding or event.
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Very willing to work with you to execute your ideas AND keep them within budget.

Lynn 2 Reviews
Always Blooming and Teresa were outstanding to work with! The table arrangements were more than what I asked for or expected. And the bouquets...totally stunning! Everything was fresh and vibrant. No corners were cut. They were always so pleasant to speak with in person or on the phone. They were willing to make adjustments as I changed my requests and always had fantastic suggestions. If you want to be able to relax and have confidence in a vendor, call Teresa at Always Bloomin' in Plainville, CT!
Wedding: 10/06/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The flowers came out better and more beautiful then I imagined. My wedding image came to life as soon as I saw my flowers! Steve is an amazing craftsmen and I will use his services for any and all my occasions that require it.
Wedding: 10/06/2013

Nina 1 Reviews
Steve helped me pick the flowers I could afford based on the look I wanted, the flowers looked fabulous and lasted !!! I will definitely be recommending always bloomin to all my friends with upcoming weddings - thank you!
Wedding: 09/29/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I would highly recommend Steve and Always Bloomin for Any event! He exceeded my expectations in each category listed above. My flowers were elegant, coordinated and simply beautiful! Steve and his team were so flexible that when I called a few days before the wedding and asked to add in another color, he did so without hesitation and never increased the price we had discussed. Steve added an extra special touch by adding crystals to the arbor which hung as a backdrop during our wedding ceremony. Perfectly professional and creative!
Wedding: 09/27/2013

Michael 2 Reviews
Steven and all of his staff were excellent from beginning to end. Once given our ideas for our wedding, they were able to give additional options to make for the perfect out come on our day.
Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This florist made our flowers beyond beautiful and more than we could've ever imagined. They went out of their way to deliver flowers all over the day of the wedding, and met with us as many times as we needed to pick out the perfect flowers for us. Their flowers really made the look of the wedding, and I am so happy we chose this location to do our flowers for us.
Wedding: 09/01/2013

Danielle 2 Reviews
My flowers were gorgeous! I had a vision in my head of how they would look and they were so much more!it was comparable value to others in the area but I believe I got much better quality of service. I had a few things I wanted a few extra things incorporated from my mother in laws lace from her wedding dress to the extra fabric of my dress and pictures of loved ones who would not be present. The way these details were incorporated blew my mind. I was awestruck by the beauty of the flowers.
Wedding: 08/31/2013
 860-747-1312
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire