Always Bloomin Floral Salon

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My flowers were absolutely beautiful!!!! When I described my bouquet originally I asked for a "fluffy white bouquet" and that was exactly what I received! I got Married at the end of march and as my fellow new England brides know it was a long cold winter so the peonies I requested did come in but Teresa made a last decision that they weren't the correct color/quality and substituted them with ranunculus, white roses and much more!. My bridesmaids bouquets were made up of hydrangeas , white and green, they were so fresh and worked perfectly with my vision. I also had centerpieces from here that were made up of towers full of water and floating flowers---so elegant. The only thing I didn't realize was I was responsible for returning the vases etc after the wedding but it all worked out and Im sure this was my fault as I did not read the full contract. They were so helpful and ended up picking up the vases at the venue for a small fee. Choose this vendor!! So easy to work with, so flexible and your flowers will be exactly what you envision. Thank you so much always blooming for everything!

Sarah
12/31/2014

Steve and his entire Always Bloomin' team are FABULOUS to work with. We could not recommend them enough to anyone planning their wedding - large or small. I practically cried each time I saw a new element of his work come together on my wedding day. He really took the time to understand both our vision and budget, and completely over delivered and exceeded our expectations. He takes so much pride in his work, and is very flexible and fair throughout the entire process (which is refreshing to work with in the wedding industry). He not only did our flowers, but helped completely transform a "blank slate" room into the ceremony of my dreams - from drapery, to a beautiful chandelier, romantic candlelight throughout, & more. If you want a dependable and amazing experience as you plan out the details for decor and flowers for your wedding, Always Bloomin is definitely top notch and worth reaching out to!

Patrica
09/20/2014

Excellent people to work with! Flowers were gorgeous and a great value! Better than expected!!

Services Used: Flowers

Amazing! That is the best way I can describe my wedding flowers done by Always Bloomin. It's so nerve wracking choosing a bunch of flowers that you aren't even sure are going to look good together but Always Bloomin made my bouquet, and my bridesmaid's bouquets absolutely perfect! I worked with Amanda throughout the process and she was very helpful and definitely knew her flowers! I also made quite a few changes before my wedding and she was very flexible and made all the changes easily. If you want absolutely gorgeous flowers, you definitely want to choose Always Bloomin as your florist!

Services Used: Flowers

Several of my closest friends and family members used Always Bloomin as their florist. I loved the flowers at their weddings' so I decided to book Always Bloomin for my own wedding. Steve was such a tremendous help and so patient with me. I had many revisions to the colors for my flowers and he would constantly send me pictures of my options and offer his opinions. I was an out of state bride, so he was very accommodating to the situation. We were able to work effectively over the phone and via email. A few days before my wedding, one of the flowers I choose came in much darker than we expected. Instead of just going with it, Steve texted me a photo of the flowers and helped me figure out an alternative solution. I so very much appreciate that he did this. My flowers turned out stunning! I highly recommend Always Bloomin as a florist for any event.

Kendra
08/30/2014

From the initial consultation with Steve, my husband and I sensed a high degree of professionalism. We described our ideas and he was able to offer suggestions that completely complemented what we had in mind. He gave honest opinions and was sensitive the fact we were trying to be cost efficient. The Plainville, CT-based business delivered to our MA venue and the flowers arrived on time and were beautiful! Fresh and stayed that way all night!! I would highly recommend Always Bloomin'! Thanks for the wonderful job!!

Services Used: Flowers

I had a clear vision of what I wanted for flowers and Teresa was able to show me exactly how everything would look during my appointment. They also worked within my budget and I did not have to worry about anything the day of the wedding. They took care of everything and the flowers were gorgeous.

Michelle
08/29/2014

Gave Teresa a picture & an idea of what I wanted at our first meeting. Once I saw my bouquets & centerpieces it was just breath taking. She not only went with my idea but make it even better just remarkable. Can't wait to use them again!

Services Used: Flowers

I was so lost on what exactly I wanted but, after my first visit with Theresa and showing her a picture of an idea I had. She really went out of her way to make the picture a reality. My flowers and bridesmaids bouquet were FABULOUS!!! I couldn't ask for a better flower shop.

Ashley
08/16/2014

Everything was perfect!
Thank you for helping make my day so special!

Kari
08/15/2014

Amanda was so great to work with and my bouquet and centerpieces were beautiful! I couldn't have been more happy with the result! Everyone loved the flowers!!

Services Used: Flowers

The flower arrangements were absolutely stunning would recommend them to anyone..staff is friendly and helpful..

Services Used: Flowers

My bouquet was breathtaking! They were able to work with me to create exactly what I wanted. They even added in seashells and starfish to tie in with my theme. They were friendly and professional. I would highly recommend this florist.

Linda
07/12/2014

Always Bloomin has serviced our flowers for all three of our daughters weddings. Every time they have been creative and exquisite. Steve is wonderful to work with and develops the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements. We always get numerous compliments about our flowers. This last wedding Steve created a unique color scheme that when we held the bouquets in front of the bridal party girls' gowns they were just magnificent! Even the girls couldn't stop raving about them. I highly recommend Always Bloomin for any occasion!

Tiffany
07/12/2014

Always Bloomin was absolutely amazing for my wedding. Everyone LOVED the flowers, as they were stunning. It was so organized and all the flowers were delivered to the exact locations with labels. I couldn't have been happier!

Private User
Recently Married

Steve, at "Always Bloomin Floral Salon" was a pleasure to work with for my son's wedding. The flowers were absolutely phenomenal, from a simple rose boutineer to the breathtaking long stemmed vases of Calla Lillies that were placed on the tables as center pieces. His designs were "spot on", creating an atmosphere of romance and elegance.
The flowers looked as if they had just been picked out of a garden, they were fresh and crisp.
If perfection is what you desire in flowers for a wedding, then Steve at "Always Bloomin Floral Salon" is a must!