Alliance Video Productions

Flexibility
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Tom & Alliance Video were beyond amazing! From start to the finished product, we could not have been more happy! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Services Used: Videography

attention brides - do you want every important moment of your special day captured perfectly? do you want a videographer who is creative and innovative? how about someone who is easy (and enjoyable) to work with? of course you do! alliance video will go above and beyond meeting all of these expectations and more! My husband and I (and our families) couldn't be happier with alliance's professionalism and courtesy. tom even made sure my husband and I had food during photos since we were missing part of our cocktail hour for the perfect shot. his ideas were great and he was lots of fun! our honeymoon highlight was amazing! it had us and our families laughing, crying and reliving our perfect day over and over the 20+ times we've watched it. can't wait for our final video!!! thanks for everything tom and gang - we loved working with you!

Katie
08/31/2013

Alliance video is truly amazing!!! They did a wonderful job on our video and they were so easy and fun to work with!! I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Katie and Greg

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Alliance video did an AMAZING job with my brothers wedding. From squeezing in his wedding date on late notice to providing a video that made our whole family feel like we were reliving the wedding day. We had an incredible trailer within a few days- the trailer alone is worth the cost of the videographer. I can't recommend and say enough good things about Alliance video's staff, quality, professionalism and kindness. Book them for your special day before they're booked!!!

Alliance Video Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to express your appreciation! It was our pleasure!

Services Used: Videography

We just got married a few weeks ago so we haven't gotten our complete video yet but Tom did send us a Sneak Peek and it is absolutely, amazingly beautiful! Having Alliance Video at our wedding was the best decision we made! Tom was not only a complete professional but he was also so warm and wonderful to have at our special day. We barely noticed him there but when we did he had a smile on his face and kind words. We can not wait for the rest of the video and can't imagine how amazing it will be after seeing what he sent us today...which by the way has had everyone in tears after watching it because it is so touching and really captured the emotion of the day. Thank you Alliance Video and Tom Johnson! We love you! We absolutely recommend everyone use Alliance Video to capture their special day too!

Services Used: Videography

These guys are amazing! The did not miss any part of our special day. So happy to have them there with us. They captured every special moment! M&J

Services Used: Videography

Best videographers ever! They do not miss a beat and their work is beautiful. They are very responsive and accommodating. Tom and his team are just wonderful!

Services Used: Videography

This is the videographer to use, captures every moment and a pleasure to have at your affair! The best there is!

Services Used: Videography

I cannot say enough great things about Tom Johnson and Alliance Video. My husband and I are blown away with his level of professionalism, his ability, and his creativeness when it comes to our wedding video. Tom is so much fun to work with and he is so enthusiastic and excited for you on the day of your wedding that you feel like you've been great friends for years. He isn't just a wedding vendor, but a partner.

In addition, Tom is so quick with a turnaround on your Honeymoon Highlights - an almost 10 minute clip of highlights from your wedding. By Thursday we had an amazing video to relive the amazing moments of our wedding. I can't wait to see the rest of the video (which I know will be amazing since I've seen other full-length wedding videos of his).

I highly recommend Tom Johnson and Alliance Video!

Services Used: Videography

Tom filmed my brother's wedding in 2006, and I never thought once to look anywhere else for videography. The production quality is second to none, and Tom makes it easy for those who might be a little camera shy (like us). We hardly noticed he was there, and he managed to get so many great shots. Anyone who asks us will be referred to Tom and Alliance.

Alliance Video Productions responded with the following comments:

Thanks Kevin, we appreciate your kind words! I loved working for you and Danielle, and seeing all your family again! It was such a great wedding! Continue to enjoy your Honeymoon Highlight. http://alliancevideousa.com/blog/danielle-kevin/

Services Used: Videography

We had Tom Johnson as our videographer for our May 4, 2013 wedding. We booked with Alliance over a year in advanced with no problem! Tom was helpful and accommodating from the very beginning. The value and quality of service is so wonderful, not to mention Tom is such a pleasure to work with. We can't stop watching our honeymoon highlight (which we received less than a week after our wedding) and we are very much looking forward to our completed video. We would have never chosen anyone else to capture our wedding. Thanks so much, Tom and Alliance!

Alliance Video Productions responded with the following comments:

You're so sweet Danielle! I really appreciate your kind words. Your day had so many exciting moments and I loved being with you!

Judi
04/13/2013

I highly recommend Alliance Video to anyone looking for a professional,reliable, video service for their big event! I met Tom @ a Bridal Show and my sister in law fell in love and booked them for her and my brothers wedding. Upon meeting Tom as well as Jay, I knew they made the right choice! They were so awesome and fun to work with! After their wedding, we immediately booked them for ours! They were PREFECT! Jay was there to capture everything throughout the day and our highlight video was available less than a week from the wedding. We have watched it so many times and never get tired of it! I am so so pleased with the service we received from Alliance Video!

Services Used: Videography

A videographer was one of the things we were back and forth about for our wedding day... and then we met Tom! After meeting Tom at a bridal show, I instantly knew he was something we had to have! After showing his work to my fiancé, we decided we didn't care what it cost, we wanted Alliance! It was the BEST decision we could have made! Tom, along with Zac, went above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined for our wedding day! (They even helped me, in the rain, climb on the dug out with my dress on so we could catch some footage!) Coming home from our honeymoon to see our "honeymoon highlight" was the most amazing feeling! It was perfect to see a 7 minute video that captured every aspect of our day, having us going form laughing to crying, and every emotion in-between! We are beyond excited to see the final product, and look forward to seeing you in June at the Betz/DelVecchio wedding!!

Alise & Ryan Married 3/16/13 at Citizens Bank Park

Alliance Video Productions responded with the following comments:

Alise, you are so sweet! We had an absolute blast working with you guys and creating your Honeymoon Highlight. It was definitively one of those weddings we will never forget. We can't wait to continue our editing. Now..GO PHILLIES!

Services Used: Videography

Highly recommend Alliance Vudeo! Tom and his team are absolutely amazing! Not only are they genuinely the nicest people to work with but their quality of work is impeccable! Our honeymoon highlight was incredible and we can not wait for the full video !

Services Used: Videography

Tom is great to work with! You don't even know know their there and they capture all the right moments!

Services Used: Videography

WOW! All I can say is I am so impressed with the way my honeymoon highlight came out and cannot wait to see the entire wedding video! Jay was awesome to work with, very professional and we called him the "Ninja". He snuck in and out and no one even noticed he was there while capturing EVERY single moment! They are not the cheapest videographer in the area but their services are well worth it. My husband was completely against having a videographer to stay on budget, but now he is so happy we decided to hire Alliance Video. This is a video you will actually watch over and over again.