Allegro Strings

Allegro Strings

Atlanta, GA 30324 | map
Arrangements: Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumenta...
Instruments: Cello, Flute, Viola, Violin

Flexibility:
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allegro Strings was very professional. They were willing to accompany my vocalists for two songs that they were not previously familiar with and arrived in time to rehearse with the vocalists. They also went over the song list with me to get insight on what genres I wanted played throughout the night. Overall I was very pleased!

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Allegro Strings to perform as a string trio for my engagement proposal at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. It was a magical moment! They performed the Bruno Mars "Marry You" song as the proposal song. They did a fantastic job! Thank you so much for making this special occasion an unforgettable experience!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nan and Allegro Strings did the music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and it was so beautiful! We hired the string trio option, and it was perfect. The music was wonderful and the guests loved it! Nan was wonderful to work with every step of the way.

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did a great job. I emailed them a couple of weeks before the songs I wanted played and it was seamless and stress free. I didn't even get the chance to meet them but they enhanced the ceremony as well as the cocktail hour.

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sounded gorgeous!!! Really made the ceremony that much better!

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
Stevie Rae
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sandy Salzinger is so professional and a wonderful musician! My wife and I have been playing musical instruments our whole lives, so we wanted musicians who knew what they were doing. Allegro Strings are just that! The members are in the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and are professional musicians. They were so flexible and were helpful in the selection of our ceremony music. They sounded amazing! They were also willing to work with us when we wanted a musician friend to play the flute with them throughout the lighting of the unity candle. I would definitely use them again!

• Wedding: 05/16/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

excellent would recommend added a classy touch to ceremony

• Wedding: 04/25/2009
jorose
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allegro Strings played the most beautiful music for our wedding ceremony. Sandy was so helpful with our music selections, and was incredible responsive via e-mail and telephone. The music really added to the ambiance of the day, and was a great touch to the ceremony.

• Wedding: 10/04/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent musicians. We first met with the owner and he played us all kinds of music on his violin until we made our choices for the ceremony. They came 30 minutes before the ceremony to play as guests arrived, played each piece perfectly and coordinated times easily with the wedding coordinator, then played as guests left. We got such great service for such a good value. They were inexpensive but amazing. And the owner was always in contact with me through e-mail. Every time i e-mailed him with a question I had an answer within 24 hours. It was such excellent service and such a pleasure to work with them.

• Wedding: 07/25/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allegro strings was a fantastic choice for ceremony music. We couldn't have any speakers or any sort of sound amplification at our wedding site so our only option was to get a musician of some sort. We used a duet of a violin and cello and it was absolutely beautiful. They showed up early to play while guests arrived, stayed until all the guests had left the ceremony and if i hadn't heard them playing i never would have known they were there! They were so professional, they came in and set up and never bothered me at all while i was busy with bride duties haha. It was a beautiful additon to the ceremony, was so inexpensive, great service and excellent playing. I would choose them every time!

• Wedding: 07/25/2008
404-892-1262
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards