Alla Breve Guitar and Flute Duo

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Kristine and Steven did an amazing job at our wedding! When trying to find a musician(s) for our ceremony and cocktail hour, the audio on Alla Breve's website stood out to us. Throughout the planning process, Kristine and Steven were responsive, professional, and helpful. The music before and during the ceremony was perfect. Also, although we were taking pictures during cocktail hour, our guests gave us positive feedback about the music. I would strongly recommend using Alla Breve Duo to other couples!

Barry
07/18/2015

We thoroughly enjoyed the presentation and professional performance provided by Alle Breve they are wonderful and an important parts of the wedding.

ELAINE
06/20/2015

Alle Breve are amazing and very professional!! they returned ll my emails promptly with answers to my questions and suggestions that were valuable to our event. They arrived in a timely fashion and have a huge selection of pieces to chose from and know all tempos and variations. So pleased that we found them and they were available, very reasonable fee as well. They made my daughters ceremony a very personal and polished wedding.

Private User
Recently Married
4.3

Large repetoire and very accommodating about any last minute changes. Music well played and sounded wonderful.

Jeffrey
05/23/2015

Kristine and Steve provided a wonderful theme for our wedding and we could not be more pleased. Several quests commented that their musical contribution made this the most enjoyable wedding they have ever attended !
They arranged and played as if they were attending their own wedding .
Jeff and Kathy

Cynthia
01/01/2015
4.7

Beautiful music for a New Years Wedding. My daughters performed as did my sister in law and Kristine and Steven were very accommodating, playing along with them. Highly recommend

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

Kristine was so easy to work with in selecting the music for both our ceremony and reception. The music was heavenly. We loved it! It was perfect. Our guests and families thoroughly enjoyed it. Bravo to both Kristine & Steven Kirby for exceptional music & professionalism. We both highly recommend Alla Breve.
Kindly,
Mark & Sarah Articolo

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Alla Breve Guitar & Flute Duo were amazing! We hired them for our August wedding, and we couldn't have been happier with their performance! We got their CD from a wedding vendor event, and after listening we knew we found our ceremony musicians! They have a very wide range, from pop music to traditional. We asked them to play "Canon in D" for the entrance of the bridal party, it was gorgeous, I loved the simplicity of the guitar and flute. We asked them to play a kind of obscure song that meant a lot to us for the brides entrance, and they learned it before the event and stayed in contact with us the whole time if they had concerns about the song or questions. They also played our cocktail hour and it was so nice to have live music while guests waited for us to get back from pictures. Kristine and Steven were so nice and attentive to our requests. I highly recommend them!

Erin
07/12/2014

Alla Breve performed beautifully at our wedding cocktail hour. They are a sweet, talented, and professional couple who were well worth their visit. I would absolutely recommend them.

Jennifer
07/05/2014

Alla Breve Guitar and Flute were AMAZING at my wedding. They played beautiful music, that guests of all ages enjoyed. They added that extra "something" to my special day, and I would recommend them to anyone!

KSmall to be
06/08/2014

Kristine was an absolute pleasure to work with. Quick to answer any questions, and a great website with clips made picking songs easy. On time and sounding beautiful, all was as promised. We received many compliments on the music being perfect for our wedding and cocktail hour, their performance complimented our day in a way that was exactly what we wanted. We were very pleased with them, and you will be too!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Steven and Kristine were great to work with and sounded amazing. They have a great repertoire of music in a number of styles and they were very willing to find and perform the additional music we wanted for our ceremony and during the cocktail hour. My fiance wanted us to walk out to the theme song from Rocky, and I was surprised with how great a flute and guitar could make that song sound; they clearly took the time to practice it for us. I recommend this team, they helped to make our day perfect.

Alla Breve Guitar and Flute Duo responded with the following comments:

Thank you - It was our pleasure!

Michele
09/14/2013

Our wedding guests commented on Alla Breve's delightful music during the cocktail hour. They provided an enjoyable prelude to the evening with their music. Thank you!

Kaitlin
09/01/2013

Kristine was absolutely amazing to work with! She was so responsive to all my emails and questions I had and on the day of my wedding, I didn't need to worry about anything. The music at my ceremony and cocktail hour was absolutely beautiful and it added such a great touch to the day! I would recommend Alla Breve to any of my friends looking for an added touch to their special day. Thank you again Kristine and Steven for making our wedding such a special day!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

The Alla Breve Duo were absolutely amazing! I had a beach ceremony in Hyannis, MA and it was so romantic. The music added to it and made my wedding vision complete. They are great to work with and respond to you very quickly. I would hire them again and I absolutely would recommend them!

Lisa
08/23/2013

I would highly recommend Alla Breve Duo. Kristine and Steve were very professional and easy to work with. They played music for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and listened to all the requests that I had. All of our guests were complementing the music and saying how beautifully they played. I was so glad that I chose them to be a part of our wedding ceremony.