All World Entertainment DJ and Limo Service

Value
Flexibility
Ashlyn
07/03/2015

Scott was extremely professional and flexible the entire event. The music and games to involve the wedding guests was incredibly fun and had everyone laughing and out of their seats, dancing! You won't be disappointed!

Services Used: DJ, Transportation

These guys helped out from beginning to end. The DJ's definately how to get the party started and get the guests involved. They were a blast to have at our wedding. I highly recommend this company to any bride, or family needing a DJ for ANY event to give thwm a chance, never again will I ever look any where else for these service. The team is knowledgeable, dependable, and very prompt. Thanks for helping make our special day run so smoothly. BEST COMPANY EVER!!!!

All World Entertainment DJ and Limo Service responded with the following comments:

Thank you Stephanie for letting myself and All World Entertainment DJ Service be a part of your wedding day. You and Rick were awesome to work with and you couldn't ask for a better group of friends and family to share your special day with. Congratulations and please call us anytime you need DJ or LImo Service. We will always be glad to help!
Thank you!
Scott Hays
All World Entertainment

Stacey
04/25/2015

Dj's were great and did everything we asked! They were both friendly and professional and made the night fun!!

Jeanne
03/21/2015

Awesome DJ service with great communication. Very prompt and ensuring our needs were met and our requests fulfilled. Our guests had a wonderful time and our DJ was the absolute best! Very friendly, outgoing and kept our guests happy up until the last song! We would highly recommend this company for all your future events!!

Irma
02/22/2015

Excellent service and great folks to book events with! Thanks for all the accomodations! My daughters wedding dress shopping day was absolutely perfect with the addition of a limo!

Services Used: Transportation
Cassandra
11/08/2014

I would definitely recommend All World Entertainment to anyone! They did an awesome job at our wedding, made it fun and unforgettable! They defiantly know how to make it a good time and keep the party going!

Hanna
10/11/2014

All World Entertainment did a fantastic job at my wedding a few weeks back. Many of our guests made comments on how our DJ, Andrew, was fun and interactive. He knew my schedule and communicated with my husband and I the whole night. I would also like to acknowledge Scott Hays for meeting with me before and working out all the details. He was very confident that we would be taken care of and in good hands. Scott allowed me his contact info and I was able to call him at any time with questions. They did an amazing job!

Hanna, thank you for the great review of your awesome wedding. You have a great group of friends and family and you both were great to work with! Please let me know if we can help you both in anyway in the future! Thanks again for letting myself and All World Entertainment be a part of your special day!
Congratulations!
Scott Hays
All World Entertainment

Kelli
10/04/2014

We had such a great time at our wedding and Scott from all world entertainment was friendly, fun and really got the guests to dance an participate in the wedding reception activities! I would definitely recommend allwaorld entertainment as your wedding or event DJ!

Private User
Recently Married

They were great!! Loved them!! They jept everyone on floor amd everyone had a great time! I have had multiple people complement me on the dj and even had a friend say she wants to usw him for her own wedding!! Love them!!

Travis
06/07/2014

All World Entertainment was the perfect DJ service for my wedding reception. Not only were they attentive to our preferences when it came to the music that was played and the schedule for the evening, they always seemed genuinely happy for my wife and I and wanted to make the day extra special to us. They had great ideas for us too when we weren't sure what to do for the reception. This is an A+ DJ service and I would recommend to all!

Amy
12/28/2013

I was the aunt of the Bride at Jenna and Tom McDonald's wedding dance. I was really impressed with the DJ and All World Entertainment. The event was a huge success and would recommend you to anyone needing your services. Good time was had by all. Thank you

Jonathan
09/14/2013

All World Entertainment made our wedding a night to remember. The DJs played great music and there wasn't a single moment that there wasn't somebody out on the dance floor. There was a point where the DJ was even dancing with everyone! I would recommend All World Entertainment to anyone looking for a great DJ for any event! Thank you again Scott and to the DJs for making our wedding so much fun! We will absolutely be using you again for future events!

Amy
06/01/2013

Scott & his DJs are amazing! Our wedding reception was quite the party with the DJ making it all the better! I would recommend him and his staff to anyone!

ryan
05/12/2013

Scott at AWE was great. The event went off without a hitch, the introductions were great, the music was on point and everybody had a great time. The DJ worked the crowd well and everybody was pleased.

Thanks Scott!

Stephanie
08/25/2012

We couldn't thank Scott and our DJ, Kenny enough for helping out with our wedding and easing our stress! We had decided to not use a DJ until the week before our wedding. You were amazing to work with and made sure we had everything we needed to help with the wedding on such a short notice! Even though it rained and our wedding was outdoors, Kenny made sure there was still exciting entertainment!! The lighting and music was great and also having the extra candid pictures was amazing! I have never had so much fun dancing in the rain! I would highly recommend All World Entertainment for any party! Thank you again for everything!
~Jeff and Stephanie Herndon

Russell
04/28/2012

Did a great job! Made sure all our requests were met. Went above and beyond to make our wedding special. Does a fantastic job getting the entire crowd involved and entertained throughout the night.