All Digital Photo, Video and Photo Booth

All Digital Photo, Video and Photo Booth

1055 S. 112th St.
Lafayette, CO 80026 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Great Service and Professional Customer Attention

• Wedding: [Private]
Elissa Dahl
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AWESOME!!! We were more than impressed with our photographers! And loved our wedding photos! They were fun and personable! And took shots that we requested.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cal and his team did a fantastic job! They really took the time to capture all of the moments that were important to the bride. I cannot wait to see all of the photos!!!!!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Cathy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All Digital did an excellent job with not only my engagement pictures but my wedding pictures are so beautiful. They went above and beyond what I wanted and have greatly exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All Digital did a fantastic job with our wedding! Having two photographers allowed us to capture so many more moments. Both of the photographers were creative and unique, offering a different view on each set of pictures. All of the pictures are amazing! They were so fast in returning the pictures to us, we were pleasantly surprised! They also did a great job capturing guests at the reception and the little details of our wedding! I highly recommend using All Digital for your next event!

• Wedding: 07/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used All Digital Studios for both photography and videography for our wedding. They were incredibly professional and helpful. They stuck to the timeline I provided and made sure nothing was forgotten. Our photos turned out beautifully; they captured everything I'd asked for.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All Digital did an amazing job with our wedding photography! We were blown away by their excellent service and their flexibility on the day of our wedding. They captured so many great shots and were absolutely wonderful to work with!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't thank Cal and Keely enough for putting together our highlight video in addition to the other videos from our wedding! It was truly breathtaking and I couldn't stop crying watching the video. Both my parents and my in-laws called us instantly and said that was by far the best investment we made for the wedding!!!

I never truly realized how much emotion you can capture on video and am so thankful we booked All Digital Photo and Video and that they were available. We absolutely LOVED our videos and are so excited to watch them over the years and remember the emotion and excitement we felt on our wedding day!! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a way to remember the love and excitement you feel on your wedding day!!!

• Wedding: 04/11/2014
Services Used: Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All Digital did an exceptional job photographing our wedding! We spent hours pouring over all the amazing photos. It helped us relive our special day and see some of the things we missed. Not only did All Digital capture every photo that we requested, there are so many amazing photos that we are having a tough time narrowing them down to create our album. The photographers were very friendly, professional and, most of the time, we didn't even know they were there! We are VERY pleased with the service and quality of our wedding photos!

• Wedding: 09/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome photographers! I would recommend them.

• Wedding: 08/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The folks at All Digital were so accommodating to anything we requested. I had a surprise planned for my husband and they handled it perfectly! The finished product was fantastic and arrived promptly after the wedding. Great vendor!!

• Wedding: 07/05/2013
Services Used: Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All Digital did both the photography and video for my daughter's wedding. While they say in their brochure that there are 2 photographers for our package, on the day I think there were 5!! They did their job without being intrusive and the pictures were lovely. Their packages are very good value also.

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All Digital Photo & Video was wonderful to work with. Cal Cheney and his team were very responsive and helpful during the planning process. On the day of the wedding, we were extremely happy with the level of service, attention to detail and flexibility that the entire team showed throughout the day. When we received the photos, we were blown away. We have received such wonderful feedback from our family and friends on how they turned out with multiple people telling us that they had never seen such amazing wedding photos. I would most definitely recommend All Digital to any couple looking for an exceptional photographer and/or videographer to capture their wedding day!

• Wedding: 11/24/2012
erinjeanne11
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone we worked with over at All Digital Photo was great! The owner and staff were very professional and worked with us to meet our every need. We had our ceremony video taped plus we rented the open air photo booth. This was a HUGE hit at our wedding! They provide photo strips of three pictures to each guest in the picture. We used this as our wedding favor gifts to our guests. I highly recommend them if you are considering any of the services they provide at your wedding!

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hi this is Nabeel and Miriam Ammari and we just wanna say we loved the pictures and can't wait to see the book and video, we are very excited and anybody that comes to us looking for photography or video we're going to recommend you guys, thanks!!!

• Wedding: 06/24/2012
Nabeel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All Digital was a dream come true for us from the start of the process to the end product. Elise was so welcoming and really took the time to get to know us and what we wanted before pairing us with our photographers. Buddy and Libbie our photographers were fantastic, catering to our every need and wish, no matter what they were. Cal saved the day for us on the videography and accomodated us on just a few hours notice to provide us with a spectacular video of our wedding. The pictures were truly unbelievable. Amazing colors, creativness, and sharpness. We would highly recommend All Digital to anyone who needs a photographer for their wedding.

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
Roy
303-494-2320
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards