Alicia Schneider Photography

Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I cant say enough good things about Alicia. We thought we had an idea of what we'd get when we picked her, but what she gave us was so far beyond what we could have ever imagined. She has a gift for being able to show the feel and love of your wedding through her pictures. I, personally, prefer the candid laughs and kisses to posed pictures any day and she has a knack for being able to catch the most incredible moments. She has a way of making you feel so comfortable around her that you can just be yourself and let the moments happen. Obviously, picking a photographer is a big deal for any wedding- I'm so extremely grateful that we found such an amazing one! We'll never be able to express how happy we are with her work and the memories she's given us.

Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We met with a whole bunch of wedding photographers before picking Alicia. We knew right away after meeting Alicia that we'd found our photographer. Her down to earth personality combined with her enthusiasm makes her really good at her job. She scouted numerous locations prior to the wedding so everything was seamless on the wedding day. Our decision to go with Alicia was validated when we received the hundreds of pictures she took. They were amazing and so beautifully told the story of our wedding day. It's actually been difficult selecting just a handful for the wedding album because they're all so good. Thank you again Alicia!!

Ericka and Manny
Wedding: 04/26/2014

KG 7 Reviews
Alicia Schneider is extremely amazing and talented! Our wedding photos are STUNNING!!! She was able to capture our day better than we could have ever imagined!

We are thrilled that she was a part of our special day and would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat. The only hard part now is choosing which pictures to frame!!
Wedding: Recently Married
2.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5

Private User 2 Reviews
Alicia was really sweet in the beginning. She seemed very accommodating and generous. However, the day of our wedding, she was late getting to our hotel, therefore, we did not get our 'getting ready' pictures. We were disappointed with our final photos and when we expressed our disappointment, she immediately threatened to take us to court for 'defamation of character'. After many many nasty emails from her, we were able to work out a deal to partially makeup for our experience. We were really excited to work with Alicia and have her take beautiful pictures, however, unfortunately for us, I would not recommend her to a friend...partly based on the photos, but mostly because of her lack of professionalism. (****note*** we did NOT fill out and send back the picture form she sent to us because we ran out of time. The day of our wedding, (among most other BASIC and assumed photos) we did not get a photo of my husband and I with his family. We were told that it is our fault for not filling out that form. But, if you chose to work with this company, please be ware, that you must write down every single photo you want (even the basic ones) or you run the risk of not getting one with your new inlaws. ).

I'm really sorry I don't have an amazing review. And trust me, no one is more disappointed than I am to not have a FANTASTIC experience to rave about like everyone else. :(
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I have had the pleasure of being photographed by Alicia as a bridesmaid twice and also seeing her beautiful pictures from family and friends for 3+ years. When we got engaged last June my decision was quite easy who to choose – their talent is undeniable, there is no one better than Alicia and Neil! Working one on one with her throughout the whole process was such a breeze. From our first email on, she was always responsive, professional, easy going and kind. Our first meeting, she was enthusiastic, full of ideas and also very open minded to what I visualized. Her passion for what she does is obvious and she truly cares about her clients. Our engagement photos in Providence came out so cool and unique, exactly what I envisioned. At our wedding she and Neil were willing to venture outside despite of the cold and rainy weather upon my wishes and got some amazing shots. From the classic photos to the candids -they truly captured ALL of the best moments. The day went by in a blur and I am so grateful to have had them there, they didn’t miss one detail, no matter how big or small --they got it! They are so unobtrusive, and honestly never even felt like they were there at times, however the 1300 photos we received proved differently. My first time viewing our photos, I had a smile on my face the whole time. I felt like I relived the whole experience and could feel the love, happiness and absolute fun of the day shared by all in each of these photos. I am truly in awe of how gorgeous they came out, even better than I could have imagined. I look forward to using Alicia for all of our future life milestones and absolutely recommend them a hundred times over!
Alicia Schneider Photography responded with the following comments:
Cindy you and Randy are amazing....thank you so much!
Wedding: 05/25/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0

Anonymous 2 Reviews
Alicia and her husband Neil are amazing!! I was very pleased with the service provided. Alicia was flexible when meeting with me to discuss our wedding plans. She wanted to meet me at a location that was close to me and at a time that worked for me. Emails has a response within 24 hours. Prices were slightly high and I selected a package that did not include albums, however, they did allow me to make some modifications to the package to meet my needs. Alicia and Neil arrived earlier than expected the day of the wedding. They even stayed a little later in the evening than expected. Photos were provided in just under 30 days!!!!! Which is great! You don't hear that too often. If anything you hear horror stories! Alicia followed up with me often prior to the wedding and was also in touch just shortly after the wedding. She listened to every concern that I had and they both did their best to capture every moment that I had requested, and more! I am in love with the pictures they took and can appreciate the memories I will have to look back on for years to come.
thank you!!! <3

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Found Alica to be very plesant to work with.

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Alica was great to work with and was very fair to deal with.
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5

Anonymous 2 Reviews
My husband & I hired Alicia Schneider Photography for our wedding in February and have so many positive things to say about Alicia and her husband and colleague, Neil. When we first met with Alicia at the start of our vendor selection process, we felt a genuine warmth from her; we knew that we would be in good hands on our wedding day with someone we felt comfortable with and who was also excited about our special day and the little extra details we planned to incorporate into it. For those going through this process now, I cannot stress how important it is to be comfortable with whomever you chose; it will only help you to relax & enjoy the day more...which makes for better photos.
We opted to work with both Alicia and Neil to be able to have more viewpoints and candid moments captured before & at the wedding. Aside from their amazing photography skills, both Alicia and Neil are very personable, professional and allow for flexibility with the photography package and hours. Alicia was more than happy to take photo requests beyond a traditional "shot list" and she and Neil were adaptable and respectful to faith-based restrictions that impacted photographing certain individuals and events before sundown. In the days following the wedding, I had guests commenting to me about how professional and nice they were, impressed by them even before seeing a single photograph - that says something! So if you're looking for talented photographers to capture an important day in your life, look no further....you'll end up with quality results and as a bonus, be working with really nice people.
Wedding: 02/16/2013

Lauren J. 1 Reviews
We searched high and low for the perfect photographer to capture our New Years Eve wedding. In selecting Alicia Schneider Photography every single one of our expectations was far surpassed!!!! We HIGHLY recommend this vendor!

Alica and Neil were so easy to work with. From day one, Alicia had detailed lists and information sheets to ensure that she understood exactly what we wanted her to capture on our special day. Throughout the months leading up to our wedding Alicia was completely accessible and prompt to answer any and all of our concerns/requests as our wedding day approached.

Alicia inquired as to what our tastes and styles were and used them as a spring board to know exactly how to shoot our wedding. Alicia does an excellent job of making sure you get the pictures you want. She is versatile and truly gifted in her craft that she can capture whatever the bride and groom are seeking in their photos.

Throughout our wedding day Alicia and her husband Neil were unobtrusive, yet able to capture the intimate shots of the evening. Most importantly, we loved having a husband and wife team as our photographers because they worked so well side-by-side.

In the weeks following our wedding we have received numerous compliments from family and friends as to the quality and beauty of our wedding photos. Alicia and Neil's pictures are in a class all of their own and we are confident that you will not be disappointed in selecting them.

We plan to use Alicia and Neil for additional family events and portraits for many years to come!
Wedding: 12/31/2012

Tabitha 1 Reviews
Alicia was wonderful to work with from our engagement session to our wedding day. She is professional, friendly and has a great eye for what will look good in pictures. We will truly treasure all the beautiful pictures Alicia was able to capture for us throughout our wedding day!
Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Alicia and Neil were nothing short of amazing! They were so professional and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. When we got our pictures after the wedding, we were so pleased with how they came out. Everyone who saw them were very impressed with the pictures. They did a great job and we would highly recommend! Thanks again guys!
Wedding: 10/06/2012

Lindsay 1 Reviews
Alicia was so accommodating and easy to work with! Everyone at my wedding commented on how well her and her husband stayed under the radar. I feel like a lot of photogs can get in the middle of everything and kind of hinder the flow and the videographer. I barely noticed them all night but from the pictures I received, they were everywhere and captured everything! Alicia was one of the easiest vendors I worked with during the entire wedding!
Wedding: 09/29/2012

Lisa 1 Reviews
Alicia and Neil have far exceeded our expectations for our wedding photography. The choice in which photographer to pick was our most important decision, and I'm SO SO happy that we went with Alicia Schneider Photography! From the very first inquiry until receiving our gallery Alicia has been a treat to work with. Her flexibility, understanding, professionalism and charismatic personality made this whole process seamless. On wedding day both Alicia and Neil were punctual and professional with the perfect amount of laid-back-ness which was so appreciated on such a whirlwind day. During the wedding you didn't even realize they were there, but then in receiving my gallery, I'm seeing that they truly were everywhere and captured every single moment and then some. My favorite part of my gallery are all of the candid photos - they were taken at just right moment to capture the feeling and love of the day. They are both such sweet people and in the future we will always choose them for our photography needs! I can't thank you two enough!! Lisa & Pat
Alicia Schneider Photography responded with the following comments:
Lisa....thank you so much sweet! :)
Wedding: 09/22/2012

Anonymous 1 Reviews
I hired Alicia to photograph our wedding for 2 reasons (in addition to the gorgeous photos on her blog and website):
1. I immediately liked her and felt comfortable with her.
2. I knew from her photos as well as speaking with her that she would be sure to capture the details of our day that we had spent so much time preparing.

I could not have been happier with Alicia throughout the process. She answered all of our questions quickly, made me, my wedding party, and our guests feel completely at ease, had creative ideas and also incorporated all of our photo ideas, and she took truly beautiful photos of our day. The day goes by in such a blur, and I am so grateful to have so many gorgeous pictures to treasure!

Katherine 1 Reviews
I was planning my wedding on the east coast from across the country and having such trouble finding a photographer who's style (and price!) matched what I was looking for. I called Alicia after looking at her photos online and I knew she had to be my photographer. If you like canded photos which capture the moments of your day Alicia is your lady! She has the ability to capture the most amazing moments! I had both her and her husband shoot our wedding, they are an amazing team. They both made us feel very comfortable, they were not pushy, our wedding party also adored them, and they were able to capture all of the random things we wanted photos of! I would hire Alicia and her husband again in a heart beat and I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! Alicia is an amazing person, does increadible work, and was a joy to work with!!!!
Alicia Schneider Photography responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much Katherine! You and Mark are amazing and I wish you both much love!! :)
Wedding: 09/09/2012
 774-254-3183
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire