Akbar Restaurant

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Private User 2 Reviews
Amazing food. Display and taste www just phenomenal. Very satisfying. Tastes delicious
Wedding: Recently Married
3.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Excellent food! A1 service! ... Thanks Sandeep & your team.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Private User 2 Reviews
Akbar has a great food, their team was on point starting from the cocktail hours, to dinner till end of the night. Everyone loved their food and service. We would recommend to all.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Everything abut this place is wrong. They should be out of business the way Sandeep handles his customers.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
1.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  1.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
When we first met with Sandeep from Akbar, he was very friendly and accomodating. It seemed that Akbar would be able to provide exactly what we needed for our Indian wedding ceremony. However, he never provided us with a contract, although he said that he would. It would have been helpful to see what was included for the price we were paying, but it was very haphazard. We ended up selecting a menu of three appetizers (that were supposed to be passed around during the cocktail hour), two entrees, regular naan, onion naan, and mango lassi (that was also supposed to be passed during cocktail hour). We were required to pay for an Akbar representative to come to the location to monitor the food service. Although we communicated to Akbar that our ceremony would be starting at 11am, and our cocktail hour would be starting at 12 noon several times, Akbar prepared all appetizers to be ready at 11am. The attendant from Akbar came up to me (the bride) before I walked down the aisle saying that I apparently told them that cocktail hour was starting at 11 and now the appetizers would be soggy. Very rude. The appetizers were not passed, instead, served as a buffet. The mango lassi was not passed, instead placed in pitchers on the tables (no one knew what it was). The entrees were cold. The only reason I am giving Akbar two stars for quality is because the appetizers (although soggy) tasted pleasant. A lot of miscommunication could have been avoided with a contract. Sandeep was also very rude to me on the phone when I called to finalize the menu, saying that he could cater for a minimum of 50 guests (although at that point, I only wanted to cater for 35). This made my bill significantly more expensive AND resulted in wasted food. Again, without a contract, Akbar will have problems adhering to their "policies" going forward.
Wedding: 06/04/2011
2.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
The food is great. I have no complains about the food. The place looks alittle run down but if you get chair covers and decorater then you have no worries. You can make a place look good by covering it up. The only complain I have about this vendor is the services. I had paid for 50 people and there were not seats for them. They gave me seats for 40 people. I was upset because I am the bride and I shouldnt be chasing down a waitress to drop another table down. Thats not my job. I paid in advance. The people that work there are slow.
Wedding: 08/08/2008
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5
laid back atmosphere; good food; good service; nice convenient venue
Wedding: 07/06/2008