AJ Ingoglia Films

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

AJ was incredible! He has a true eye for great moments and really captured the day perfectly. He is also just a fun and energetic guy to have around. My sister and I both used him for our weddings and his work is outstanding. I highly recommend AJ!!

Michael
03/07/2015

Trailer looks amazing and cant wait for the actual video. All our friends and family love how it came out thus far.

tiffanyt07@hotmail.com
Recently Married

Aj is such a talented guy, and a pleasure to work with! He knew exactly how to capture every piece of the day perfectly! Many of my friends have used him for their wedding and I know his work is amazing! I cannot tell you how many people called us to tell us how much they were impressed by our trailer. We also LOVED IT! We can't wait to see the full video!! I love how he captured our personalities so well. He is a really a personable guy, and I respect his honestly. He has a great sense of humor as well. I highly recommend him! You will not be disappointed that's for SURE!

Services Used: Videography

AJ was such a pleasure to work with! He was recommended to us by our venue. We looked him up online and watched his videos and knew we had to have him for our wedding! His work is so different and fun compared to other videographers! He was great the day of our wedding, he arrived early and captured everything perfectly! We went to Northport harbor and it was freezing! AJ was very patient when I had enough because I was freezing! We LOVE our trailer! We watch it over and over! It is perfect and so special! Our friends and family kept telling us how amazing our videographer was after watching our trailer. We are so excited to get our video. AJ is the best and you must have him at your wedding! Thanks AJ!

Services Used: Videography

I can't say enough amazing things about AJ. We literally had him film our wedding just 2 days ago, but I have absolutely no regrets.
He worked so well with our photographer, Gina. It was like we had a bunch of friends filming and shooting our wedding.
We have not seen any footage, but we cannot WAIT!! His creativity and "artistic eye" are just unbelievable. He did an extremely funny outtake with us that we cannot wait to see.
WE LOVED AJ! We can't wait to see our trailer and full video!

Kate
11/08/2014

AJ was so wonderful to work with. He took control of the wedding day in the best possible way to make sure we had the most incredible experience. He delivers the best product imaginable and is so much more than a videographer; he makes you feel that everything on your day is completely taken care of which is truly priceless. I cannot recommend him enough and I am so grateful we were able to book him!! We can now so easily relive the best parts of the day through the video which captured everything so nicely from start to finish. Thank you, AJ for being such a huge part of our wedding day and keeping us laughing the whole time!

Services Used: Videography

AJ's work speaks for itself, and if you've ever watched even 20 seconds of one his videos you know why we booked him 2 years in advance for our wedding! However, the fact that the man walked into the hotel room we were getting ready in and quoted "Stepbrothers" within the first 5 minutes makes him worth about a million stars. AJ kept us laughing all day, and truly hit it off with everyone in our wedding party, especially us. He clearly saw I was having a mental breakdown with a nasty makeup artist and about 5 million people in a small hotel room, and he cleared out the room and told me to relax. Oh, and then he drove me, my maid of honor, and my father to the wedding when the boys didn't send back the limo...yeah, he's THAT nice of a guy. He was like hanging out with an old friend all day, an old friend who is going to deliver a kick-ass video of the best day of your life!

Seriously, worth every penny and then some..book him now! :)

Services Used: Videography

AMAZING would be an understatement in describing AJ. There aren’t enough adjectives to describe just how FABULOUS he is!! He is everything you want/need on the day of your wedding. He IS everything I wanted/needed in a videographer, but he’s SO much more than that.
There were several things my incompetent venue screwed up. AJ came in, set up, and there was an immediate shift in the mood of the room. He had myself and my bridal party laughing…even my 87 and 89 year old grandmothers LOVED him. He’s SO SO down to earth and extremely personable. I can’t imagine why any bride in her right mind would ever pass up the opportunity to have AJ film her special day. He is worth EVERY dime and then some!!!
I eagerly await my trailer…I know it’s going to be AWESOME!! Thank you AJ sooooo much for all you did the day of my wedding. Thank you just doesn’t seem to cover it…and 5 stars IS NOT ENOUGH.

Services Used: Videography

There are no words to describe AJ. From the second I knew the date of my wedding I called AJ to set up an appointment to meet. My husband and I knew right away he our videographer. There is absolutely NO ONE like him, he is the best at what he does and you can not even compare him to any other videographer. He has such a vision and truly is an artist. All of my friends and family fell in love with AJ, we still talk about him and the wedding is over. I highly recommend him to ANYBODY who is looking for a videographer. He is so kind, talented, and just fun to be around and that is someone that you want to be with the day of your wedding considering you are literally with that person ALL DAY and that is something so so so important to remember. AJ IS THE BEST THERE IS AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!! He is the best.

Private User
1+ year ago

AJ was wonderful!! He has such a great sense of humor and brings fun to filming. He is so incredibly gifted and his art comes alive in his videos. You can tell he has fun doing this job and makes it an enjoyable experience!

Services Used: Videography

Close to a year earlier from our wedding I was privileged to meet AJ. I was the one he let drive his prized Challenger, it was a trust I took with honor. In so I spent most of that day near AJ while he filmed later to be my bestmans Wedding. The day after my engagement to my beautiful wife, we called AJ to make sure he was the for us. Both that day we met him and especially on ours AJ was able to capture all the necessary beautiful details we sought for remembrance. His artistic talent supersedes any other artist around. No words can be said that come close to how grateful we are for him. Like it says below, you will not be let down at all.
Grab some popcorn and tissues , watch some of his works of art at ajingogliafilms.com.
...and if your looking for a good DJ, Marc Bauman Entertainment.

Casey
06/06/2014

AJ is absolutely amazing! He is very accommodating and makes every part of the process so simple! From booking to picking songs for the video, he was so helpful, understanding and flexible. Any questions I had he would answer and help ease my mind in any way he could. My husband wasn't familiar with the wedding planning process in the least bit so when he spoke with AJ to get a better understanding of how the day would go, it was extremely helpful for him to hear a mans man, professional yet honest opinion and perspective.
The day of the wedding, meeting AJ for the first time, it felt like we knew him for years. He jumped right in and made everyone laugh all day while capturing every moment.
So far, we have received our video trailer and we could not be happier with it! It was everything we wanted and more! AJ is incredibly talented which anyone can see by watching any of his video trailers.
Although my husband will not agree to allow me to plan us another wedding, if he did, there would be no question that we would have AJ capture it all on video!

AJ Ingoglia Films responded with the following comments:

Thanks Casey...I would gladly film another wedding with you guys! lol

Melissa
05/24/2014

This man is nothing short of amazing!! I knew he was good but dayumn!!!! Haha I loves his ability to catch pretty much everything! Thank you so much for capturing one the greatest days of my life!!!

Services Used: Videography

AJ was professional and very helpful on my very hectic day! So sweet and he captured every moment beautifully!!! Thank you so much AJ !!???

Services Used: Videography

AJ Ingoglia-what can I say that hasn't already been said about his work? it's amazing! Not only that, AJ is the nicest guy and a lot of fun to work with. I remember looking at all of his past wedding trailers and thinking to myself, I have to have this guy for my wedding! And I am so soooo happy that I did. Our trailer was beautiful and I know the video will be even better! Thank you AJ for everything! Brides to be: Book this vendor, there is no one like him!

Services Used: Videography

If there was a way to give AJ Ingoglia Films 6 stars out of 5, I would.

When I first started planning my wedding, one of the things I knew I wanted (and had to convince my wife to get) was a videographer. I had my sister help me find some names from the internet. I saw a lot of good services, but they were all lacking something.

See, I've been in the TV/Movies post-production industry since 2002 as a shooter, editor, and technician, so I know good shooting and good editing when I see it. Many services had good camera work OR good editing. Only AJ Ingoglia Films has both. AJ uses top of the line equipment in both filming and editing and knows how to use it well.

With a steady hand and an artists eye, he makes even the more boring parts of the day come alive with his camera work and editing style (and his clever wit). Being awesome, AJ always works with awesome associates, in this case, his friend Justin Bellucci was his second shooter, and was just as professional, steady, and witty as AJ.

With AJ Ingoglia Films, you get what you pay for and more. Considering the professionalism, attention to detail, and attention to the clients that are provided, AJ Ingoglia Films is the best deal on the east coast, in my opinion.

I've been a fan of them since day one and love watching his videos. Even now that I'm married and the event is over and my video is posted, I'll still be watching his new releases with awe as other people's happy days come alive and become happy memories (and it might inspire me to finally edit my sister's wedding). Each one of his videos that he posts will forever remind me of the day I married my own love, and how AJ Ingoglia Films made that day just a little bit more special.

EDIT 5/29/15: AJ did not disappoint with the final product. He was always available for questions and was open to our choices for music. Totally worth it. He could have charged me double and I still would have hired him. Makes me cry each time I watch.