Airbrush Images Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Doreen is! She is a consummate professional who made me and my bridal party feel and look beautiful on my wedding day! Doreen is extremely timely in her response to emails and phone calls. She was wonderful at listening to what I wanted and assisting me in finding the perfect bridal look for my wedding. I planned my Youngstown wedding long distance from New York and Doreen was very accommodating to my limited time in town before the wedding, adjusting her schedule to meet with me at her studio for an evening trial and at my venue on the big day. I would highly recommend Airbrush Images Studio to anyone looking for a positive, professional and beautiful experience for their wedding or special event.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Doreen did an AMAZING job on my makeup and my sisters for my wedding day. She was very professional and very pleasant to work with. My makeup stayed on and looked beautiful until I washed it off. She made me feel so beautiful on my special day :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Doreen did my makeup for my wedding and it was one of the best decisions I made. She was amazing, calming, and exceptional at what she does. Thank you so much!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Doreen was great! I had a last minute person and she was very accommodating. I would defiantly recommend her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Doreen was absolutely amazing. My makeup stayed on all day for my wedding, which was a big concern of mine.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Doreen is awesome. She is very knowledgable and will really listen to what you want. She is very professional and easy to talk to and her work is outstanding. I was hesitant because I do not live in Youngstown and could not do a trial but I had nothing to worry about. My make up was flawless and lasted all day. Doreen asked for a few pictures of things I liked and was able to replicate them beautifully to suit me and my wedding. My skin and eyes looked awesome in all my pictures. I could not recommend her more highly.

Recently Married

Doreen did a great job on my wedding makeup-she was willing to begin early in the morning to accommodate our schedule and incorporated all of my requests and changes from the trial to the actual wedding day. She is dedicated to her work and I was so happy with her services!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I LOVE Mrs. Doreen! She was great! She was able to fit me in her schedule under such short notice & I'm very thankful for that. She's so sweet. She also took her time & made sure I was satisfied with my look. I never wear makeup but I decided to for my wedding day on top of lashes & the airbrush looked fabulous!! It lasts all day! You barely feel like you have anything on at all. Just great! I received many compliments throughout the day! It's definitely worth it! Thank you so much Mrs. Doreen for making me feel flawless on my wedding day!

Airbrush Images Studio responded with the following comments:

So happy to be a part of your special day... the pleasure was all mine;)

Recently Married

Doreen and her assistant were both incridible! I was very pleased how how I looked the day of my wedding and my bridesmaids as well! The trial was simply amazing with Doreen as she took the time to get to know me and my likes and stidied the pictures I brought in as well as giving me tips and advice in areas I wasn't so sure about. She even assisted my mother and sister who are not big about wearing makeup feel at ease and look beautiful! She was very understanding with changes in needs and times and worked very well with my hair stylist. I would highly recommend Doreen and go to her again and again! She is amazing!!!!

Caitlin
07/04/2014

Doreen was absolutely amazing! My makeup was flawless the day of my wedding, and I loved it! She made the experience so enjoyable and relaxing. Not only did she give me exactly the look I was going for, during my consultation she also pointed me in the direction of daily products that would be better for my skin. She was very flexible with times, and she traveled to me on my wedding day. I would recommend Doreen and Airbrush Images Studio to anyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Simply amazing artist and woman! I had no idea how beautiful I was. .lol....she made me feel like a princess. All of the women asked where I got my makeup done and I was very happy to tell them. Doreen has patience and worked around her schedule to be able to see me on relatively short notice. I would never go anywhere else. She will be doing my makeup for my next daughter's wedding...and every time I need to look amazing. Love this woman.

1+ year ago

She did a fabulous job on my makeup, and did my makeup just the way I wanted it. Very helpful and does an awesome job at putting it on how you want it to look. It stayed on all day and still looked wonderful by the end of the night

Elizabeth
05/10/2014
4.7

Doreen was excellent! I'm not much of a make up person but that didn't matter because she takes your input and your vision and makes it a reality with your make up! I got tons of compliments on my make up and how beautiful I looked, I can't thank her enough! :)

4.7

Doreen is an amazing makeup Professional, who made my day flawless with her skills in Bridal Airbrushing. I would HIGHLY recommend her for your special day, along with having your attendants airbrushed as well... its photographs AMAZING!
On a personal note, Doreen, you yourself, are an amazing person inside and out, and your passion and love for your art, shows in the way you prepare your canvas ( our faces ), into works of art. Your the best!!!

Airbrush Images Studio responded with the following comments:

So enjoyed working with you and your beautiful family Angel...thank you for your kind words and I do hope to see more photos and keep in touch. It was an honor and pleasure to work with you!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Doreen was great!! She worked with my schedule and was very flexible. My wedding makeup was gorgeous and it lasted the whole 14 hour long day!!! I would recommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Doreen, did an excellent job on my makeup for my wedding. Including the makeup for my mother and bridesmaids. We all looked beautiful and felt like movie stars for the day! I would highly recommend Doreen for makeup for any special occasion.