Affordable Arrangements, Inc.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Carly at Affordable Arrangements was so phenomenal throughout the whole process! I had one phone meeting with her and did the rest via email and she couldn't have made it easier. I didn't have very strong opinions about my flowers, but sent her a few pictures that had aspects of what I wanted. I told her I wanted low, unstructured arrangements and bouquets with ivories, whites, and greenery and she took it from there! She was super flexible, sending me new estimates every time and I changed my mind. The day of, she dropped everything off with my planner and I couldn't have been happier with the final product. The center pieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpiece arrangements were all perfect! And for such an incredible cost. It was perfect!

Recently Married

I loved this florist from the very beginning - I got a few quotes from some other vendors but I never met with anyone else. Carly was absolutely WONDERFUL. We met over coffee and I showed her some pictures and spent time talking about myself and my (now) husband. She understood exactly what I wanted and I was not disappointed come wedding day :) I was so impressed when she sent me her proposal with pictures of the flowers we had discussed attached - it was exactly what I wanted and it relieved so much stress to know she understood! She was incredibly flexible - we were changing amounts and other details right up to the week of the wedding. She was always easy to work with and always helpful. I enjoyed working with her immensely.

Services Used: Flowers

Working with Carly was so easy and enjoyable. She provided me with the best quote on floral arrangements and understood my vision. She showed up the day of the delivery on time and even had a few extra arrangements to decorate the ceremony site with. I would highly recommend using her for any wedding in the Leesburg area.

Services Used: Flowers

Carly did a fantastic job on our wedding day arrangements and bouquets. We met with her in person several times and discussed our options. The flowers were so colorful and vibrant. They looked amazing in the photos and lasted at least a week after the wedding!

Recently Married

Our wedding and reception flowers by Carly Johnson from Affordable Arrangements were excellent. Based on the great reviews, we decided to call for a consultation. When we drove up to Carly's flower farm and saw her gardens, we knew immediately she was going to be great. We had a fall wedding and brought ideas and photos from Pinterest with us, which Carly was eager to incorporate. She also emailed photos later of the specific flowers she was going to use, which was a huge help. We appreciated Carly's visual creativity and imagination. We had an autumn wedding in a rustic setting, and so our arrangements included wildflowers with greens and yellows highlighted with oranges and purples. Bouquets were wrapped in twine and framed with curly willow branches, and centerpieces were held in Mason jars. She suggested incorporating rosemary and sage, which smelled incredibly good. Carly was also very personable and spent time getting to know us. Delivery was prompt, and the price was indeed affordable compared with other florists in the Washington area. We recommend Affordable Arrangements highly.

Services Used: Flowers

Carly was recommended to us from our cake vendor and it was a huge success! We only did bouquets for myself (bride) and my bridesmaids, and boutonnieres for the gentlemen, but they were stunning. I told Carly that I wanted a bouquet of white roses & blue bombay orchids and it was amazing. It was perfect & exactly what I envisioned. Her prices were very reasonable and she allowed us to pick up the flowers day of to avoid the extra fee to deliver. My only regret was not ordering a tossing bouquet as she suggested as mine got ruined during the bouquet toss. I would definitely recommend Carly, as well as the extra bouquet for tossing if you're going that route.

Services Used: Flowers

Carly did a great job with our flowers. She was very responsive with changes and updates to our contract. The flowers were so beautiful. I would definitely recommend Carly.

Services Used: Flowers

Everyone loved the "butterfly" flowers in the bouquets! All of the flowers looked lovely!

Recently Married

Carly was a joy to work with for my wedding. At the start of the planning process, I didn't have a strong idea of what kinds of colors I wanted. But after talking with Carly and discussing a broad palette (yellow, orange, blue, purple, white), she was able to design an absolutely gorgeous arrangement. We were able to stop by her place in Leesburg to see a sample bouquet and centerpieces before the wedding. She did a fantastic job with the corsages and boutonnieres too, and even attached a few flowers to bobby pins for my hair. Since we did a Jewish wedding, we also needed a chuppah (wedding canopy), which Carly was able to provide. She has a homemade, all-natural, wooden chuppah (made by her husband), which Carly decorated with our wedding flowers for the ceremony. We received SO many complements on the flowers. And it was literally half the price of all the other vendors we surveyed. Plus Carly has a bright personality, is so fun to work with, and supports local businesses that employ women. I already recommended her to friends who ended up using Affordable Arrangements for their weddings and had great experiences too.

Services Used: Flowers

Carly, at Affordable Arrangements, is a dream to work with. She immediately picked up my daughter's vision of a more natural, organic theme and chose fragrant beautiful flowers to create stunning bouquets in chemistry glassware. She filled test tube racks with some of the most exquisite pastel colored delicate sweet smelling flowers I have ever seen. She was so incredibly flexible as we added and made numerous changes. She is responsive, talented and very friendly.

The New Mrs. B
05/30/2014

Our venue had Carly on their preferred vendor list and there is a reason why! she was so sweet and great to work with. I actually don't know much about flowers but during our initial conversation I told her my colors and a few ideas I had and she helped me come up with something great! The flower arrangements were beautiful!

Services Used: Flowers

Carly was a dream to work with. We spoke about the flowers for the ceremony and reception and looked at a few pictures, but when my flowers were delivered I was blown away. They were so much more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed of. Carly was SO easy to work with, very responsive on email, and flexible to the changes and additions we made to our contract. She was incredibly affordable and produced incredibly high quality flowers. I would recommend her for ANY occasion.

Services Used: Flowers

100% recommend Carly and Affordable Arrangements for any bride, small or large wedding! I have to be honest, I had a hard time picking a florist... they all seemed to make beautiful bouquets, so I went on affordability as well as my gut feeling upon meeting them. My first meeting with her felt very personal, she offered a ton of suggestions, and her prices were so reasonable. I had to pick her and I definitely made the right choice! After understanding the feel I was going for (soft, romantic, semi-formal), she sent pictures of what blooms she thinking about using, but I was so confident in her abilities that I didn't really know what the bouquets would look like until the day of - what an amazing surprise - they were perfect. I also appreciated that she never tried to upsell anything, just gave me exactly what I asked for. My mom's friend did our table arrangements, and as a last minute request, Carly got the flowers for these for us at decent prices and even provided input on how to make a floating centerpiece work. I had a few bad experiences with other vendors who made me feel like there wasn't a strong sense of customer service in the wedding industry and Carly was such a breath of fresh air in this sense! Her talents and personality are awesome!

Rhonda
04/12/2014

Carly was so nice to work with for my wedding. She assisted me in choosing the correct flowers and arrangements to fit my color scheme and theme. I felt I had very personalized service.

Patricia
04/12/2014

Carly was great from start to finish! While we went in with our own ideas; she was able to flesh them out with wonderful success. I took in a picture of a bouquet I liked with a few modifications and it turned out beautifully. The flowers were lovely and very reasonably priced. Carly was extremely friendly, professional, punctual and can offer any guidance you may need. We would highly recommend Affordable Arrangements!

Melanie
04/11/2014

I am so happy that I discovered Affordable Arrangements for my wedding flowers. Carly was such a pleasure to work with. She accommodated my vision for calla lilies within my budget perfectly! She was flexible and helpful as we figured out the flowers together. She suggested beautiful table centerpieces, ribbon colors, bouquet sizes, and more. Every time I talked with her, she was so friendly and nice. The flowers were ready on time for the wedding and they all looked really good. I highly recommend Affordable Arrangements!