Affordable Arrangements, Inc.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Carly did a wonderful job for our June 13th wedding! She is very easy to work with and has much more flexibility than most vendors in this area. Her floral arrangements / bouquets are gorgeous and price is unbeatable. You won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Flowers

I am so grateful that I chose Carly and Affordable Arrangements as florist for my wedding. She quickly understood my vision for flowers and nailed it! We got married at Oatlands Historic Estate and Garden, and therefore she worked with my specific ideas to enhance the natural beauty of the gardens in a sophisticated, elegant and understated style. Everybody we spoke to has complimented us on the beauty and elegance of the table arrangements, wedding party bouquets/boutonnieres, cocktail table bud vases and overall understated charm that your flowers brought to our wedding. Also, she worked with us to deliver the flowers to the rehearsal dinner on Friday evening- which were a perfect way to tie in the theme and easy way to reuse the flowers. I couldn't have dreamed for anything better, her flower's looked like they were straight from a magazine of my ideal wedding! The price was so affordable and Carly was so friendly and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Affordable Arrangements to any lucky bride and groom!!

Recently Married

The flowers from Affordable Arrangements for our wedding were even more beautiful than we imagined! The bouquets and centerpieces were perfect. Carly put together entry and pergola arrangements as well that were exactly what we asked for! We would definitely recommend Affordable Arrangements for any occasion!

Recently Married

Loved working with Carly and Affordable Arrangments. The flowers were gorgeous and she gave it a real personal touch. She also was very flexible and accomodating as I added additional corsages and arrangements. the flowers really complemented the venue and theme of the day and she stayed right within my budget. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Flowers

Carly at Affordable Arrangements was so phenomenal throughout the whole process! I had one phone meeting with her and did the rest via email and she couldn't have made it easier. I didn't have very strong opinions about my flowers, but sent her a few pictures that had aspects of what I wanted. I told her I wanted low, unstructured arrangements and bouquets with ivories, whites, and greenery and she took it from there! She was super flexible, sending me new estimates every time and I changed my mind. The day of, she dropped everything off with my planner and I couldn't have been happier with the final product. The center pieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpiece arrangements were all perfect! And for such an incredible cost. It was perfect!

Recently Married

I loved this florist from the very beginning - I got a few quotes from some other vendors but I never met with anyone else. Carly was absolutely WONDERFUL. We met over coffee and I showed her some pictures and spent time talking about myself and my (now) husband. She understood exactly what I wanted and I was not disappointed come wedding day :) I was so impressed when she sent me her proposal with pictures of the flowers we had discussed attached - it was exactly what I wanted and it relieved so much stress to know she understood! She was incredibly flexible - we were changing amounts and other details right up to the week of the wedding. She was always easy to work with and always helpful. I enjoyed working with her immensely.

Services Used: Flowers

Working with Carly was so easy and enjoyable. She provided me with the best quote on floral arrangements and understood my vision. She showed up the day of the delivery on time and even had a few extra arrangements to decorate the ceremony site with. I would highly recommend using her for any wedding in the Leesburg area.

Services Used: Flowers

Carly did a fantastic job on our wedding day arrangements and bouquets. We met with her in person several times and discussed our options. The flowers were so colorful and vibrant. They looked amazing in the photos and lasted at least a week after the wedding!

Recently Married

Our wedding and reception flowers by Carly Johnson from Affordable Arrangements were excellent. Based on the great reviews, we decided to call for a consultation. When we drove up to Carly's flower farm and saw her gardens, we knew immediately she was going to be great. We had a fall wedding and brought ideas and photos from Pinterest with us, which Carly was eager to incorporate. She also emailed photos later of the specific flowers she was going to use, which was a huge help. We appreciated Carly's visual creativity and imagination. We had an autumn wedding in a rustic setting, and so our arrangements included wildflowers with greens and yellows highlighted with oranges and purples. Bouquets were wrapped in twine and framed with curly willow branches, and centerpieces were held in Mason jars. She suggested incorporating rosemary and sage, which smelled incredibly good. Carly was also very personable and spent time getting to know us. Delivery was prompt, and the price was indeed affordable compared with other florists in the Washington area. We recommend Affordable Arrangements highly.

Services Used: Flowers

Carly was recommended to us from our cake vendor and it was a huge success! We only did bouquets for myself (bride) and my bridesmaids, and boutonnieres for the gentlemen, but they were stunning. I told Carly that I wanted a bouquet of white roses & blue bombay orchids and it was amazing. It was perfect & exactly what I envisioned. Her prices were very reasonable and she allowed us to pick up the flowers day of to avoid the extra fee to deliver. My only regret was not ordering a tossing bouquet as she suggested as mine got ruined during the bouquet toss. I would definitely recommend Carly, as well as the extra bouquet for tossing if you're going that route.

Services Used: Flowers

Carly did a great job with our flowers. She was very responsive with changes and updates to our contract. The flowers were so beautiful. I would definitely recommend Carly.

Services Used: Flowers

Everyone loved the "butterfly" flowers in the bouquets! All of the flowers looked lovely!

1+ year ago

Carly was a joy to work with for my wedding. At the start of the planning process, I didn't have a strong idea of what kinds of colors I wanted. But after talking with Carly and discussing a broad palette (yellow, orange, blue, purple, white), she was able to design an absolutely gorgeous arrangement. We were able to stop by her place in Leesburg to see a sample bouquet and centerpieces before the wedding. She did a fantastic job with the corsages and boutonnieres too, and even attached a few flowers to bobby pins for my hair. Since we did a Jewish wedding, we also needed a chuppah (wedding canopy), which Carly was able to provide. She has a homemade, all-natural, wooden chuppah (made by her husband), which Carly decorated with our wedding flowers for the ceremony. We received SO many complements on the flowers. And it was literally half the price of all the other vendors we surveyed. Plus Carly has a bright personality, is so fun to work with, and supports local businesses that employ women. I already recommended her to friends who ended up using Affordable Arrangements for their weddings and had great experiences too.

Services Used: Flowers

Carly, at Affordable Arrangements, is a dream to work with. She immediately picked up my daughter's vision of a more natural, organic theme and chose fragrant beautiful flowers to create stunning bouquets in chemistry glassware. She filled test tube racks with some of the most exquisite pastel colored delicate sweet smelling flowers I have ever seen. She was so incredibly flexible as we added and made numerous changes. She is responsive, talented and very friendly.

The New Mrs. B
05/30/2014

Our venue had Carly on their preferred vendor list and there is a reason why! she was so sweet and great to work with. I actually don't know much about flowers but during our initial conversation I told her my colors and a few ideas I had and she helped me come up with something great! The flower arrangements were beautiful!

Services Used: Flowers

Carly was a dream to work with. We spoke about the flowers for the ceremony and reception and looked at a few pictures, but when my flowers were delivered I was blown away. They were so much more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed of. Carly was SO easy to work with, very responsive on email, and flexible to the changes and additions we made to our contract. She was incredibly affordable and produced incredibly high quality flowers. I would recommend her for ANY occasion.