Affordable Arrangements, Inc.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Carly did a fantastic job on our wedding day arrangements and bouquets. We met with her in person several times and discussed our options. The flowers were so colorful and vibrant. They looked amazing in the photos and lasted at least a week after the wedding!

Services Used: Flowers

Carly was recommended to us from our cake vendor and it was a huge success! We only did bouquets for myself (bride) and my bridesmaids, and boutonnieres for the gentlemen, but they were stunning. I told Carly that I wanted a bouquet of white roses & blue bombay orchids and it was amazing. It was perfect & exactly what I envisioned. Her prices were very reasonable and she allowed us to pick up the flowers day of to avoid the extra fee to deliver. My only regret was not ordering a tossing bouquet as she suggested as mine got ruined during the bouquet toss. I would definitely recommend Carly, as well as the extra bouquet for tossing if you're going that route.

Services Used: Flowers

Carly did a great job with our flowers. She was very responsive with changes and updates to our contract. The flowers were so beautiful. I would definitely recommend Carly.

Services Used: Flowers

Everyone loved the "butterfly" flowers in the bouquets! All of the flowers looked lovely!

Private User
Recently Married

Carly was a joy to work with for my wedding. At the start of the planning process, I didn't have a strong idea of what kinds of colors I wanted. But after talking with Carly and discussing a broad palette (yellow, orange, blue, purple, white), she was able to design an absolutely gorgeous arrangement. We were able to stop by her place in Leesburg to see a sample bouquet and centerpieces before the wedding. She did a fantastic job with the corsages and boutonnieres too, and even attached a few flowers to bobby pins for my hair. Since we did a Jewish wedding, we also needed a chuppah (wedding canopy), which Carly was able to provide. She has a homemade, all-natural, wooden chuppah (made by her husband), which Carly decorated with our wedding flowers for the ceremony. We received SO many complements on the flowers. And it was literally half the price of all the other vendors we surveyed. Plus Carly has a bright personality, is so fun to work with, and supports local businesses that employ women. I already recommended her to friends who ended up using Affordable Arrangements for their weddings and had great experiences too.

Services Used: Flowers

Carly, at Affordable Arrangements, is a dream to work with. She immediately picked up my daughter's vision of a more natural, organic theme and chose fragrant beautiful flowers to create stunning bouquets in chemistry glassware. She filled test tube racks with some of the most exquisite pastel colored delicate sweet smelling flowers I have ever seen. She was so incredibly flexible as we added and made numerous changes. She is responsive, talented and very friendly.

The New Mrs. B
05/30/2014

Our venue had Carly on their preferred vendor list and there is a reason why! she was so sweet and great to work with. I actually don't know much about flowers but during our initial conversation I told her my colors and a few ideas I had and she helped me come up with something great! The flower arrangements were beautiful!

Services Used: Flowers

Carly was a dream to work with. We spoke about the flowers for the ceremony and reception and looked at a few pictures, but when my flowers were delivered I was blown away. They were so much more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed of. Carly was SO easy to work with, very responsive on email, and flexible to the changes and additions we made to our contract. She was incredibly affordable and produced incredibly high quality flowers. I would recommend her for ANY occasion.

Services Used: Flowers

100% recommend Carly and Affordable Arrangements for any bride, small or large wedding! I have to be honest, I had a hard time picking a florist... they all seemed to make beautiful bouquets, so I went on affordability as well as my gut feeling upon meeting them. My first meeting with her felt very personal, she offered a ton of suggestions, and her prices were so reasonable. I had to pick her and I definitely made the right choice! After understanding the feel I was going for (soft, romantic, semi-formal), she sent pictures of what blooms she thinking about using, but I was so confident in her abilities that I didn't really know what the bouquets would look like until the day of - what an amazing surprise - they were perfect. I also appreciated that she never tried to upsell anything, just gave me exactly what I asked for. My mom's friend did our table arrangements, and as a last minute request, Carly got the flowers for these for us at decent prices and even provided input on how to make a floating centerpiece work. I had a few bad experiences with other vendors who made me feel like there wasn't a strong sense of customer service in the wedding industry and Carly was such a breath of fresh air in this sense! Her talents and personality are awesome!

Rhonda
04/12/2014

Carly was so nice to work with for my wedding. She assisted me in choosing the correct flowers and arrangements to fit my color scheme and theme. I felt I had very personalized service.

Patricia
04/12/2014

Carly was great from start to finish! While we went in with our own ideas; she was able to flesh them out with wonderful success. I took in a picture of a bouquet I liked with a few modifications and it turned out beautifully. The flowers were lovely and very reasonably priced. Carly was extremely friendly, professional, punctual and can offer any guidance you may need. We would highly recommend Affordable Arrangements!

Melanie
04/11/2014

I am so happy that I discovered Affordable Arrangements for my wedding flowers. Carly was such a pleasure to work with. She accommodated my vision for calla lilies within my budget perfectly! She was flexible and helpful as we figured out the flowers together. She suggested beautiful table centerpieces, ribbon colors, bouquet sizes, and more. Every time I talked with her, she was so friendly and nice. The flowers were ready on time for the wedding and they all looked really good. I highly recommend Affordable Arrangements!

Emily
04/06/2014

Carly is amazing. Every arrangement she did looked great and she made lots of great suggestions to this bride who "just wants pretty flowers." I put my trust in her and it definitely paid off.

Kleidy
11/23/2013

I love Carly and I'm sure you will too! She's pretty great and puts together beautiful arrangements. I loved my bouquet. She works with your budget which was a relief. I didn't give her the correct amount of tables, but she had brought extra flowers and was able to fix the issue with ease...It was great to know she was prepared!

Services Used: Flowers

Carly did the flowers for my wedding and she was absolutely amazing!! I had no idea what I was doing going in to the flowers portion of the wedding, and Carly was a huge help in turning my ideas into reality. She had worked at my site before multiple times so she had some great suggestions I wouldn't have thought of otherwise, both to make things beautiful and to help save us some money. She also incorporated in any last minute changes I had flawlessly. Day of, the flowers were beautiful and the arrangements and bouquets all exceeded my expectations. We received so many compliments on the flowers and centerpieces, and everything matched the vision I wanted perfectly!

Private User
1+ year ago

I was sooo impressed and excited with how well the flowers for my wedding turned out. We talked to Carly about the color scheme and overall theme we wanted for my wedding and she put together a thorough and comprehensive proposal that addressed EVERYTHING, from the bouquets to the flowers on top of the cake and at the guest book table. I didn't have specific flowers in mind, only colors really (green and white), and she was able to create a stunning array of flowers that all looked gorgeous together. I would not have done ANYTHING differently in terms of flowers, there were wonderful. Attentiveness and responsiveness were top notch. She was quick to accommodate any changes. And delivery was on time and all flowers were as fresh as could be. Thanks Carly, for helping my wedding look beautiful!