Affordable Arrangements, Inc.

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We had a hard time finding a vendor to provide us with what we were envisioning for our wedding flowers. We found Carly and she invited us over for a sit down and we were blown away! Carly worked with us to capture what we were thinking and at the day of the wedding it was exactly as we had discussed. Carly will triple-check details with you and offer her own expertise and advice on certain locations - we cannot thank her enough!

Recently Married

We have loved working with Carly for our wedding flowers. She has been so helpful and has done an amazing job bringing to life what WE wanted and not her idea. She has also been amazingly flexible through the entire process. Highly recommend.

Services Used: Flowers

We worked with Carly at Affordable Arrangements for our flower needs for our wedding and the results were fantastic. I had found Carly through wedding wire and after reading reviews, my then fiancé and I met with her. At the meeting, we described the theme of our wedding and provided general ideas on what we were looking for. Carly was great at providing suggestions on flowers that would fit with our budget while accommodating to how we wanted the day to look. Additionally, knowing that we were budget conscious, she also provided suggestions on ways to trim down cost (pick up vs. delivery, flowers that were in bloom for the season, etc.). All the bouquets and arrangements came out perfect and our wedding was decorated so beautifully.

Services Used: Flowers

Carly was amazing!! She was so kind and completely nailed our vision for the romantic style we wanted. The day before the wedding I had a request for something to be added to my bouquet and Carly had no problem with it. She was so great to work with and the prices were so much better than other local florists we went too. Carly was one of the best vendors we had for our wedding! Would defined recommend 100%

Da2m
07/11/2015

We absolutely loved our flowers! Carly did such a beautiful job with everything - the details were gorgeous, she was really responsive during the planning process, and pricing was very competitive. I would absolutely recommend Affordable Arrangements to any couple planning a wedding.

Services Used: Flowers

Carly at Affordable Arrangements was the best! Do not let this name deter you -- they ARE affordable and they are ALSO amazing! I called Carly with a budget and some ideas I had about 3 weeks before my wedding. I didn't plan on having flowers, but decided last minute that it might be a nice touch...she made everything I wanted happen including delivery! I had 6 beautiful sunflower & wildflower arrangements in large mason jars, the most spectacular caspia & hypericum flower crown, 12 caspia & hypericum boutonnieres, my sunflower hypericum, & caspia bouquet and sunflowers for my bridesmaids all for $500.

I had no idea what I wanted besides sunflowers and very modest but fun colored flowers and Carly talked me through all my different options and helped me to coordinate all the colors that I was thinking as well as sent me pictures of each of the flowers so we were on the same page. She was very quick with responses and made it super easy to pay by credit card over the phone without having to send in weird authorization forms and upcharging a credit card fee.

I would absolutely recommend her for any event whether it's a wedding or not. So happy to have found Affordable Arrangements!

Recently Married

Carly at Affordable Arrangements did a wonderful job providing floral arrangements for my wedding. I am not very knowledgeable about flowers, but I knew that I wanted my arrangements to have an organic feel and be inspired by wildflowers. During our consultation, I felt like Carly really listened to my vision and gave helpful suggestions on how to execute it. She was also very transparent about her pricing, which I found very reasonable. On the day of the wedding, when I saw the bridal and bridesmaid’s bouquets, I was thrilled. They were beautiful and just want I had wanted. I absolutely loved the flowers she arranged for my reception. The variety of wildflowers she arranged in bud vases were so lovely. They really captured the rustic and romantic vision I was trying to achieve. Carly was so pleasant and easy to work with and I couldn’t have been happier with the flowers for the wedding. I’d highly recommend her.

Services Used: Flowers

Carly was excellent to work with for our wedding flowers. She was incredibly responsive over email, and since I knew nothing about flowers she was very patient to explain to me what our options were, even sending me photos of every individual flower and color she could incorporate into the bouquet. She was very open to customizing based on the vision we had for our wedding while staying in our budget and we were so delighted with how everything turned out!

Services Used: Flowers

Carly did a wonderful job for our June 13th wedding! She is very easy to work with and has much more flexibility than most vendors in this area. Her floral arrangements / bouquets are gorgeous and price is unbeatable. You won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Flowers

I am so grateful that I chose Carly and Affordable Arrangements as florist for my wedding. She quickly understood my vision for flowers and nailed it! We got married at Oatlands Historic Estate and Garden, and therefore she worked with my specific ideas to enhance the natural beauty of the gardens in a sophisticated, elegant and understated style. Everybody we spoke to has complimented us on the beauty and elegance of the table arrangements, wedding party bouquets/boutonnieres, cocktail table bud vases and overall understated charm that your flowers brought to our wedding. Also, she worked with us to deliver the flowers to the rehearsal dinner on Friday evening- which were a perfect way to tie in the theme and easy way to reuse the flowers. I couldn't have dreamed for anything better, her flower's looked like they were straight from a magazine of my ideal wedding! The price was so affordable and Carly was so friendly and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Affordable Arrangements to any lucky bride and groom!!

Recently Married

The flowers from Affordable Arrangements for our wedding were even more beautiful than we imagined! The bouquets and centerpieces were perfect. Carly put together entry and pergola arrangements as well that were exactly what we asked for! We would definitely recommend Affordable Arrangements for any occasion!

Recently Married

Carly provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding in May 2015. She was so great to work with and the flowers were beautiful. Since we were not really very knowledgeable about flowers, and just had an idea of the colors/style we wanted, she walked us through many options with the pluses and minuses of each type of flower (cost, sturdiness, colors available). She was very flexible as we explored options from getting loose flowers to put together out own bridesmaids bouquets to having her make them - priced out both options and let us choose. She provided not only the wedding party's flowers, but also the flowers used for the décor (arranged by our decorator). The best part was that her prices were very competitive - actually she came in lower than the price we got from the local grocery store florist. And the quality was terrific - bouquets were beautiful - flowers were fresh, at the perfect state of bloom - and exactly what my daughter had pictured in color and style.

Recently Married

Loved working with Carly and Affordable Arrangments. The flowers were gorgeous and she gave it a real personal touch. She also was very flexible and accomodating as I added additional corsages and arrangements. the flowers really complemented the venue and theme of the day and she stayed right within my budget. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Flowers

Carly at Affordable Arrangements was so phenomenal throughout the whole process! I had one phone meeting with her and did the rest via email and she couldn't have made it easier. I didn't have very strong opinions about my flowers, but sent her a few pictures that had aspects of what I wanted. I told her I wanted low, unstructured arrangements and bouquets with ivories, whites, and greenery and she took it from there! She was super flexible, sending me new estimates every time and I changed my mind. The day of, she dropped everything off with my planner and I couldn't have been happier with the final product. The center pieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpiece arrangements were all perfect! And for such an incredible cost. It was perfect!

Recently Married

I loved this florist from the very beginning - I got a few quotes from some other vendors but I never met with anyone else. Carly was absolutely WONDERFUL. We met over coffee and I showed her some pictures and spent time talking about myself and my (now) husband. She understood exactly what I wanted and I was not disappointed come wedding day :) I was so impressed when she sent me her proposal with pictures of the flowers we had discussed attached - it was exactly what I wanted and it relieved so much stress to know she understood! She was incredibly flexible - we were changing amounts and other details right up to the week of the wedding. She was always easy to work with and always helpful. I enjoyed working with her immensely.

Services Used: Flowers

Working with Carly was so easy and enjoyable. She provided me with the best quote on floral arrangements and understood my vision. She showed up the day of the delivery on time and even had a few extra arrangements to decorate the ceremony site with. I would highly recommend using her for any wedding in the Leesburg area.