acton country flowers/Acton Creative Flowers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Acton Creative Flowers is by far the best florist! We met with a few other florists, who would not give us what Linda and Laurie gave us. They worked with our budget, and gave us more than we could have hoped for! I wanted to get initials for my bridesmaids' bouquets, and could not find them, Linda and Laurie heard this, and surprised me with the initials! Who does that?! Only someone who truly cares! They absolutely LOVE what they do, and it shows in every flower arrangement they create! They gave us 25 beautiful and lush centerpieces, flowers for the cocktail tables, a beautifully decorated arch and chandelier for the ceremony, a design of petals for the aisle, wonderful bouquets and boutonnieres and a beautiful arrangement for our sweetheart and cake tables. The colors of all the flowers just popped! I absolutely loved everything and would not have changed one thing.

Once you meet with Acton Creative Flowers, you will know, this is the team that you want! They will not let you down!

Services Used: Flowers

I worked closely with Linda to bring to life the ideas I had for my wedding. She was patient and listened to exactly what I wanted while refining my ideas to make them better. The flowers were so beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned. Every time I see my bouquet in photos, my heart flutters. The flowers and decorations that Linda did made my reception.

Private User
Recently Married

I was amazed with the package Linda was able to put together for me on my tight floral budget. The bouquet, centerpieces, and boutonnieres were absolutely gorgeous. And Linda was such an easy going, reassuring vendor to work with - I'd use them again in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Flowers

We were very impressed with Acton Creative Flowers! We were surprised they didn't try to change our budget at all, just had the attitude that they could get us everything we wanted within our budget. And they didn't disappoint! We got everything and more and it looked fabulous! Thank you!

Services Used: Flowers

I used Acton Creative Flowers for my wedding on March 22, 2014. I had a very minimal vision for how I wanted my flowers to look when I went in to meet with Linda; all I had was a picture from Pintrest of the bouquet I wanted. That was enough for Linda to take and run with. She is one of easiest people to work with, and quite possibly one of the most creative people I've ever met. She is full of energy and great ideas. My biggest concern was my bouquet, and Linda more than delivered. I was blown away!! It was EXACTLY what I wanted!! The centerpieces and flowers for my wedding and reception were so bright and so beautiful that I just wanted to keep staring at them all night. She blew any expectation I had right out of the water. Linda is really easy going, super easy to work with, hysterical funny, and incredibly affordable. I referred a friend to her and Linda did an amazing job at her wedding as well. She has done 4 weddings, including mine, that I have attended and each time I am amazed by her creativity, and vision. She is truly a master of her craft!!

Private User
Recently Married

This is the third wedding in our family that we have used Linda and Laurie for. I can't say enough about the beauty of the flowers they create. They are very easy to work with, are good listeners in regards to what your desires are and the outcome is beautiful.

Nick
11/16/2013

They made our wedding look beautiful. Everything was perfect.

3.3

Linda was recommended to me by a couple of my friends who got married the past couple of years. We met once since our schedules were both pretty busy. My actual bouquet was great except for the fact that it wasn't cascading like I had pictured all my life. I talked to Linda in several emails about the style I wanted and the fact that it had to be cascading--she said it would be no problem. We had a very limited budget but Linda said she could make it work. I had 13 bridesmaids bouquets, but they weren't as full as I thought they were going to be. Each bouquet had three roses and a few babies breathe -- definitely not the way I thought it was going to be either. I was pretty bummed when one of her ladies came to deliver the bouquet.

Although my bouquet was still absolutely beautiful, the little details made a big impression on me. Even now, two months after the wedding (doing this review) I can look back and definitely remember which things were great and what not. I would still recommend using Linda, but make sure you see your sample bouquets. I actually didn't see the sample of what it was going to look like, that was my mistake. However, I trusted when she said full, they would be full bouquets.

acton country flowers/Acton Creative Flowers responded with the following comments:

In response, this wedding had a "extreme" budget, with a very large bridal party, many sponsors, and many centerpieces. We designed the Wedding around this "extreme" budget, and I feel this bride received beautiful wedding flower's for what we had to work with. The type of flowers she picked for her bouquet, are impossible to design in a cascade holder, the stems are way to big. I conveyed this to the Bride at our meeting, and said I would do the best I could to create with green's a flowing bouquet. I also conveyed that we would work around her "extreme" budget to provide her with flowers for her wedding. For a designer when we have a "extreme" budget to work with, we design around that. I believe that we designed a beautiful vision for this Bride for what we had to work with. NOTE: Please make sure you leave room in your budget for flowers, they are expensive, and will complete your wedding day.

Services Used: Flowers

Linda and Laurie are amazing!! They are so talented and have such great personalities! The flowers they did for our wedding were sooooooo beautiful!!

4.2

I loved my flowers! The centerpieces and altar were breathtaking. The only reason I didn't give them five stars across the board was because a couple things were different the day of my wedding than we had discussed. The boutonnières were berries and sticks instead of roses...I guess I didn't think I had to specify that, since usually they consist of some sort of flower. They were rustic and cute, but not the style I was going for. I also delivered skeleton keys to them to put on each of the bridesmaids bouquets including mine, and when we got them, none of them had keys except for mine. They fixed them, but it did make the start of my day a little stressful. But in the end, everything turned out beautifully. They were flexible with my budget, and very personable and fun to work with.

Samantha
07/13/2013

Linda and Laurie were so awesome with my wedding! They were affordable and put together the most beautiful bouquets, corsages, alter flowers, etc. They were very on top all the details, showed up early, and stayed to make sure all flowers were set perfectly. I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for a florist!

Melissa
05/31/2013

This review is long overdue! We are almost approaching our one year anniversary! I was just at a wedding yesterday for a friend of ours and ran into Linda from Acton Creative Flowers, who was taking care of their wedding as well and it was so good to see her! Thank you so much Acton Country Flowers for such beautiful flowers!! Your willingness to help accommodate all of the ideas I had pinned to my Pinterest page was above and beyond! You truly were so easy to work with! Linda and her staff were amazing! Fun, energetic and so genuinely excited to help make our vision a reality. Wedding planning can be so stressful at times it's nice to work with a vendor who is professional. I highly recommend Acton Creative Flowers! I've used them for events since and look forward to working with them again in the future! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Stephanie
05/18/2013

I loved working with Acton flowers! They are so helpful and creative!

Services Used: Flowers

Linda and her team at Acton Creative Flowers are truly the best florists! They made my wedding look absolutely gorgeous. Linda is so creative and professional. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. She went over and above to make my wedding a complete dream come true. She has the most creative ideas, and the most reasonable prices of any other florist and some of the best work. We were extremely satisfied with all of her work and professionalism. She was there for the walk thrus prior to our wedding and had everything ready and set up way in advance. She even posts your wedding to her wonderful blog. In my opinion, she is the by far the best florist you could possibly ask for.

Services Used: Flowers

Linda was sooo fun to work with. The whole experience was easy and everything looked more gorgeous than I expected!!! Especially my bouquet!!! I received so many compliments on the flowers

Services Used: Flowers

What can I say? Linda and the team at Acton flowers did an amazing job! The flowers were stunning, lasted for many days after the wedding, and were so reasonably priced! So very very glad that I found Linda and would recommend Acton Creative flowers to everyone I know!