Absolutely Events

Absolutely Events

Experience an ABSOLUTELY amazing day!

PO Box 191389
San Diego, CA 92159
Southern California, CA | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were married at the Valentino Estate in Rancho Santa Fe on September 27th, 2014. Absolutely Events went above and beyond to ensure that it was one of the best days of our lives. I simply can't say enough about Angie Metts and her team!

We had the pleasure of working with Angie in the months leading up to our wedding. She was gracious enough to meet with us in person for an initial consultation, helped coordinate a tasting, answered dozens of emails and conducted several conference calls to iron out all the details of our big day. And there were many! But what could have been an overwhelming process (especially because we were planning our wedding from 100's of miles away) was made easy and enjoyable thanks to Angie's incredible attention to detail, professionalism, fantastic personality and wonderful sense of humor. All the details would have made my head spin, but Angie and the Absolutely Events posse made our wedding feel perfectly choreographed like a performance.

I don't think Angie quite knew what she was getting into with us, because we aren't your traditional couple (we're gay) and are kind of crazy (we think this is a good thing). Angie happily took our craziness in stride and worked with us to create a wedding that truly felt like us -- an event that captured our personalities, while also celebrating our love for each other and our family and friends.

It's evident that Angie loves what she does, because her energy is infectious. Throughout our time working together, we came to love Angie and her team and feel like we've gained friends for life. We can't recommend Absolutely Events highly enough for your wedding or special event!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie with Absolutely Events is AMAZING. I loved working with her!!! She is very organized, flexible, fun but professional, and most importantly she makes sure you get what YOU want out of your wedding. I strongly recommend her!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie is everything you need and could ever ask for in a wedding coordinator. My husband and I worked with Angie for almost a year and I cannot say how happy we are that we found her. She did month of planning for us and I don't know what I would have done without her. She was there to help with small questions and was able to help me figure out what I wanted with the big ones as well. From linens to flowers and all of our stationary, Angie helped me bring everything together to create the most beautiful wedding. She is beyond organized, detail oriented, and just fabulous to work with.

The day of the wedding was perfect, no stress, no rushing. Angie and her team handled everything for us and put me, my husband, and our families at ease. We all couldn't stop talking about how thankful we were to have had Angie there!

Every bride needs a coordinator to help her through this process and from my experience every bride needs Angie! She was so amazing with my mom and I when we couldn't decide on options and she was able to get us to figure out what we were really looking for and to agree on it!!!

The ABSOLUTE best

• Wedding: 04/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie is absolutely amazing! She was so helpful and calming, and I am so grateful that she was there to help me with the big day. She was very knowledgeable about the whole planning process, and she worked very well with my other vendors so that everything was totally coordinated. She took care of all of the details so that I didn't have to worry about anything on the wedding day, and I could just enjoy myself. I highly recommend using Angie for wedding planning services!

• Wedding: 10/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie and her team were absolutely amazing helping us plan our wedding and making sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. We picked a venue that was wonderful, but we had to bring everything in from outside vendors, so it was a bit complicated. Angie handled all the vendors and guests so well, and all my husband and I had to worry about was having a blast (which we did!). Every time I would call Angie with an idea, she would be as excited as I was. I almost felt like I had another sister or friend (a really organized one!) rather than a coordinator. From our first meeting with Angie, we knew she was the right fit for us, and when she gave me a pep talk before walking down the aisle, I was SO glad we went with her and her team. I would recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Angie and her assistant Courtney for our day of wedding coordination.

Angie is an absolute delight to work with. She has an amazing personality and knows how to make a bride feel at ease. She listens to all of your concerns and helps you work them out. Her assistant Courtney was another amazing person to work with- she made sure to keep track of our bridal party, helped with bustling dresses, and was another wedding guru that Angie keeps in her arsenal.

What I love about Angie is that she loves what she does and it shows. She cares about her clients and tries to tailor her services with your budget. Being a bride on a limited budget and having been previously rejected by other day of coordinators I was relieved that Angie cared enough to figure something out so we could work together.

If you have the opportunity to work with Angie and her team do it... you will definitely not regret the decision or cost.

If I ever need help with event/party/ or vow renewal coordination or planning she will definitely be the first person I call for help!

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie is amazing and she is so great to work with.

She is actually the only vendor that I found on my own without recommendations and based solely on reviews. All the reviews I read about her were great and I have to absolutely agree.

She was so helpful every step of the way and very professional. She has a great list of preferred vendors, was always willing to help, got back to me quickly and was always so happy :).

My (now) husband even made the comment "I am so glad we hired her". We cannot stress enough about how important it is to hire a coordinator. They make your life easier! And on the day of the wedding... there is nothing better than to be told where to go, what to do and if anyone asks you a question, all you have to say is "talk to Angie" and she took care of everything. I promise, you will thank me after you hire her.

Great team of people to bring in on your special day... and all the planning days before!

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie was amazing. The day went perfectly without any complications that I knew about. Would definately recommend her services to anyone!

• Wedding: 12/31/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie, was a real gem to work with and worth every penny! We were very fortunate that she was available for our wedding date and everything went off without a hitch. Additionally, she went above and beyond traveling to inconvenient locations/meetings because of our hectic schedules. You are very fortunate if you have the pleasure of working with Angie.

• Wedding: 11/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely Events offers everything you need and surprises you with even more. We knew immediately that we were going to go with Absolutely Events when we first met Angie at our initial consultation. We met with several planners before we met Angie and we were beginning to think that we would not find the right person for us. Angie was referred to us by a colleague and, although she is based in San Diego (our wedding was in Los Angeles), she came so highly recommended that we thought we should meet her to see what all the fuss was about. We were absolutely thrilled!

We arrived at our initial consultation early and, to our pleasant surprise, Angie was already there waiting for us and fully prepared to discuss our wedding. Originally, we were only looking for a day-of-coordinator (partly to save money and partly because I like to take care of things myself to make sure they get done right), but we were so impressed with Angie that we ended up booking her for the month-of.

Each meeting with Angie (in-person, telephonically and via Skype) was always a pleasure and always productive. When Angie came with us to meet our other vendors, she took a leading role in expressing to them our vision for the wedding and in representing our best-interests. She was always prompt and thorough in responding to our questions and always exhibited a positive, can-do attitude. She is a breath of fresh air.

Our wedding was beautiful, seamless and stress-free. Angie and her assistant, Colleen (also a thrill to work with), took care of everything. Everything was exactly what we imagined it would be. Thanks to Absolutely Events, our vision of our wedding day came to life. And, we were able to enjoy every second of it without having to worry about anything.

Angie is professional, intelligent, detail-oriented, conscientious, hard-working, creative and passionate about her work. And, as an added bonus, she is an absolute sweetheart! Even with her busy schedule, she always made us feel like we were her only clients and that our wedding was as special to her as it was to us. If I had to do it all over again, the only thing I would do differently is that I would have booked Angie's full planning package. I highly recommend Absolutely Events for all of your event planning needs!

• Wedding: 11/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie was everything you could ask for in a wedding coordinator. She provided day-of coordination for us, but was available for all kinds of questions/concerns/random thoughts before the wedding and played a HUGE role in helping us relax before and during the big day.

Always responsive (super-quick and thorough) and professional, Angie has been wonderful and fun to work with. A very picky bride, I interviewed 5 or 6 wedding coordinators (and researched many more) but Angie was by far the most friendly, detail-oriented, flexible and accommodating coordinator. She was genuinely excited for my wedding details and plans, which was really important to me :)

Can't thank her and recommend her enough!!

• Wedding: 09/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As a "out of the area" mom, having Absolutely Events there to help coordinate my daughters wedding was such a relief. Angie and her staff were wonderful. They kept the event planning fun yet on task. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.

• Wedding: 08/30/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie and her staff were amazing. It was SO nice to be able to relax and soak up my wedding day, having complete trust that everything was being taken care of. I had nothing to worry about! I would have had my wedding no other way.

• Wedding: 08/30/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can only brag about her! Angie was absolutely wonderful! She made absolutely everything so easy and took care of many decisions that made our day so enjoyable! She and her assistant Courtney were our biggest fans and were so accommodating to friends and family to help them as well. We cannot thank her enough for everything that she did not only the day of but for the weeks before! She was always there to support us with anything. Truly she was a pleasure to work with and our wedding would not have been the same if she wasn't there! I would recommend Angie for ANYONE!

• Wedding: 07/31/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie with Absolutely Events made my wedding a success! Angie was there to help me navigate a problem venor. Without Angies assistance I would be without wedding invitations! She was also able to help me assemble my wedding programs after I gave her a days notice! Angie went above and beyond my expectations. She was always on time, professional and willing to help with whatever I needed! Her team provided exceptional service the day of the wedding and the month leading up! I was really impressed that she was around to help with things even after the wedding! Her services were truly worth every penny! I have already referred her to my other friends who are getting married. I can't say enough about Absolutely Events!

• Wedding: 07/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie was absolutely wonderful throughout all of our wedding planning. She is very flexible and so helpful! We are so grateful that Angie was able to be a part of our special day. Angie is also very organized which is great because everything turned out perfect. If you are looking for a the perfect wedding planner, then Angie from Absolutely Events is the one you should choose!
Thank you Angie for everything!

• Wedding: 07/11/2010
619-929-5501
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards