Above and Beyond Cakes

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Kristen 2 Reviews
We were so happy to find Above & Beyond Cakes, which was the first bakery we visited and the last after we tasted their delicious cake and reviewed their amazing work. The owners helped us to stay in our budget while also helping bring our dream cake to reality. Our cake was so yummy (that we secretly wanted to hoard it for ourselves), and the cake topping they sculpted for us turned out amazing! We are truly grateful for their wonderful customer service and inspired by their artistry passion for cakes. Thank you Daniel and Meghan!
Wedding: 01/04/2014

april 4 Reviews
I just want to thank above and beyond cakes for my wedding cake. Its was so beautiful! I couldn't of asked for anything better. I didn't just look good it tasted good too!!! I would refer any bride to them. Thank you!
Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Besides being the most delicious cake we've ever eaten, it was gorgeous! Our friends and relatives remarked it was the first time they'd ever seen a wedding cake, including the auxiliary sheet cake, finished at a wedding. We had the special fall pumpkin spice cake and the lemon. Nice people, great service, no worries.
Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amazing cake had the chocalate with cookies n cream filling!!! Omg yum!!!! They were so nice and made it enjoyable and took a pic I found and made it our own!!! FOR SURE go with them
Wedding: 06/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Megan and Daniel were the best! They were able to provide cupcakes for my wedding very last minute, and everything was perfect! They have a large selection of flavors and they all taste amazing. I'm very happy we found this bakery!
Wedding: 06/08/2013
 916-672-2259
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire