Abba Photography

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Very friendly husband and wife team who moved seamlessly through our event. They were a pleasure to work with.

Thank you very much.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I had a great experience using Marti and Gary for our wedding photographs. We had our ceremony at the Secret Garden and the property is a perfect setting for a wedding and photos. The pictures turned out great and the photo session was fun. And, we received our pictures the day after our wedding. AMAZING. Marti and Gary will put together photo albums for you too, but if you just want the photos you will get them fast and have full rights to printing, etc. Great experience!

Abba Photography responded with the following comments:

We thank you very much for your 5 Star review as our reputation is what we build upon and delivering high quality professional service is our aim.

Services Used: Photography

The services were grade A, the photos were very crisp, clear and some of the most amazing photos ive ever seen. Me and my wife we're not going originally get the photos done but once we seen the place and seen how many props and how beautiful it was that we chose at the last minute to get the photos and it's something that we will never regret. Marty was very clever and excellent with the poses and how we were positioned in the photo's. I myself am a very picky person, but i would recommend getting them to do the photos because of how great they turned out. On a scale of 1-5 i would give them a 10. We were very impressed with the photos and every part of the services they provided. They made our special day, even more special and it will be something we will never forget.

Abba Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much Justin. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Florida.

Private User
07/04/2013

Abba was phenomenal!! The pictures and price are far superior to anyone else in the area!! If I had the opportunity to use them over and over again I would.

Dawn
05/02/2013

Marti and Gary were very helpful on the day of our marriage. They provided assistance in getting ready, answered questions, and very friendly. They took many shots of before, during, and afterwards ceremony. It will be easy to tell a great story with the photos they took. Thank you Marti and Gary! You both were spectacular and thanks for making our day memorable and special.

Services Used: Photography

Gary and Marti really work hard to make sure you get every shot you want, and are super quick on turnaround for the photos! I collected photo ideas during planning and sent them a collection of the shots, which they set up and made sure I got the night of! Our engagement photos are amazing and I can't wait to get the ones from our wedding! I didn't even notice them during the reception! I highly recommend!

Veronica
04/15/2013

I would absolutely recommend Abba photography to anyone looking to wed in FL. They were kind, responded to quickly to all my e-mails and took amazing pictures! The only downfall is that 200 pictures just weren't enough!!!! I wish we had more!!! They were all just so gorgeous! Thank you so much for our amazing day!!!

Veronica
04/13/2013

Excellent service and quality of service. I have great memories from my wedding.

Abba Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Veronica and Mo for choosing Marti and I. You guys had the best weather, light and locations anyone could ask for so we had perfect shooting conditions and you both, as well as your guests were a total pleasure. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Catrina
03/25/2013

Exceptional service and nice quality photos!!

Bridgette
03/22/2013

They were wonderful to work with and very professional. I would HIGHLY recommend Abba Photography. After the wedding, I had photos within 4 days, which is a great turn around time.

Abba Photography responded with the following comments:

Hi Bridgette, We are very happy to have received your 5 star review and we look forward to helping you in the near future. Best wishes always.

Bethany
03/16/2013

Gary & Marty did an amazing job photographing our wedding. The pictures turned out beautiful! I highly recommend them!

Abba Photography responded with the following comments:

Hi Bethany, We looked forward to your day and when it finally arrived it was absolutely beautiful from the location to the decor and of course working for you was a complete pleasure. Thanks for the great review.

Services Used: Photography

These guys are the greatest, I called around several companies in Orlando as we planned our destination wedding over the web and by phone and nobody could answer our simple questions. We highly recommend ABBA

Hi Sarah,
We hope everything is great at your end and we appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Best wishes today and into your future together.

Anonymous
2+ years ago
3.2

The pictures we received were not what we had hoped for. For professional photographers you would expect them not to give you a final product with the bride or grooms eyes closed. Also during the time the mother of the bride had made a suggestion to get different backgrounds & Marty, one of the photographers was completely rude. There is no need for that when the service is being & had been paid for in full. I wished we would have used someone else for wedding pictures because we only got maybe 10 amazing photos out of hundreds.

Abba Photography responded with the following comments:

I will start by saying that anonymous reviews "good" or "bad" do not carry much weight or credibility with me because We stand behind our product and service with Our name. This post's anonymity furthermore limits me to be able to address their concerns.

My reply to this review is that when someone has a grievance with a company, the right thing they should do is to address it personally and privately first and see if any claims are justified and if they can be resolved. Airing a grievance publicly first, on the other hand, especially when the vendor as in this case, hasn't a clue about the client dissatisfaction is completely inappropriate etiquette based upon any reputable public forum guidelines.

Directing people in an organized fashion during the family photo arrangements on wedding days can unfortunately be mistaken for rudeness because of the fast paced nature of the event and experience has shown us that some people simply do not like to be told what to do.

Our score of 4.8 out of a perfect score of 5.0 based upon our current 48 reviews is honorable and realistic. It shows that we are very professional and courteous and the vast majority of our clients are very happy with the quality of our product and service.

The question we often get is: "Do we get all of the pictures from the day"?
The answer is yes. The alternative would be for us to decide what we think you should see limiting your options. The Photoshop program gives the photographer the ability to create the perfect finished product. A person blinking is certainly not the fault of the photographer and in no way reflects in the quality of their work.

Note: In times past, the film negatives were what the photographer took to the lab to fulfill print and album orders and the lab did all of the post production. In today's world, the digital files are now the equivalent of film negatives and it is the one submitting the images to the lab or the lab itself who is responsible for any post production services. When we provide albums, we take care of the enhancements in most cases at no additional charge. When a client contracts a Master Disc Only package and accepts the images on the master disc as their final product, it is now their responsibility.

In either case, the master disc we provide is always corrected for color, contrast and exposure to what is considered "print ready" and will reproduce high quality images.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Gary & Marti are brilliant!!!! Their years of experience, their natural talent for capturing the right moments are "MAGICAL" They are both so kind, yet professional. They know their business and it shows in the end result of their photographs. They have created moments to last a lifetime and I am so grateful for their expertise!!!

I absolutely recommend them for any event!!!

Abba Photography responded with the following comments:

I appreciate your kind words and wish I knew how to thank you other than Anonymous. We wish you the very best and we thank you for choosing us.

Services Used: Photography

Gary and Marti are an amazing team. We booked them way ahead of our wedding and were fortunate enough to be able to take our engagement pictures in their beautiful secret garden. They set up the most amazing photos for our engagements pictures so I knew the wedding would be the same way. They are very personable and professional. Our wedding pictures are beautiful and I can't wait to get them printed off from the CD. They do not require you to purchase photos or albums with them which is nice. I will definitely recommend them to other brides :)

Abba Photography responded with the following comments:

We are so pleased you chose us and we thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share them.

Services Used: Photography

Marti and Rev Gary provided us with the perfect outdoor setting at The Secret Garden for our wedding. This garden is very pleasing and provides many backgrounds for pics. All of our guests are still raving about the spectacular beauty of this venue and the ceremony. Jim and I have glanced at the pics taken by Marti & Gary and are thoroughly thrilled with what we have seen. We can hardly wait to look at them again once we finish our honeymoon.

Thanks for making our day memorable!

Abba Photography responded with the following comments:

Just found your post here and wanted to say thank you. It has been great getting to know you both as clients and now as friends. Hope to see you again and thanks for the review.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography