Abba Photography

Abba Photography

CONTACT US directly at 407-617-5622 for faster and more accurate pricing.

1477 N Ronald Reagan Blvd
Longwood, FL 32750 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very friendly husband and wife team who moved seamlessly through our event. They were a pleasure to work with.

Thank you very much.

• Wedding: 07/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had a great experience using Marti and Gary for our wedding photographs. We had our ceremony at the Secret Garden and the property is a perfect setting for a wedding and photos. The pictures turned out great and the photo session was fun. And, we received our pictures the day after our wedding. AMAZING. Marti and Gary will put together photo albums for you too, but if you just want the photos you will get them fast and have full rights to printing, etc. Great experience!

Abba Photography responded with the following comments:

We thank you very much for your 5 Star review as our reputation is what we build upon and delivering high quality professional service is our aim.

• Wedding: 01/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The services were grade A, the photos were very crisp, clear and some of the most amazing photos ive ever seen. Me and my wife we're not going originally get the photos done but once we seen the place and seen how many props and how beautiful it was that we chose at the last minute to get the photos and it's something that we will never regret. Marty was very clever and excellent with the poses and how we were positioned in the photo's. I myself am a very picky person, but i would recommend getting them to do the photos because of how great they turned out. On a scale of 1-5 i would give them a 10. We were very impressed with the photos and every part of the services they provided. They made our special day, even more special and it will be something we will never forget.

Abba Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much Justin. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Florida.

• Wedding: 12/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Abba was phenomenal!! The pictures and price are far superior to anyone else in the area!! If I had the opportunity to use them over and over again I would.

• Wedding: 07/04/2013
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marti and Gary were very helpful on the day of our marriage. They provided assistance in getting ready, answered questions, and very friendly. They took many shots of before, during, and afterwards ceremony. It will be easy to tell a great story with the photos they took. Thank you Marti and Gary! You both were spectacular and thanks for making our day memorable and special.

• Wedding: 05/02/2013
Dawn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gary and Marti really work hard to make sure you get every shot you want, and are super quick on turnaround for the photos! I collected photo ideas during planning and sent them a collection of the shots, which they set up and made sure I got the night of! Our engagement photos are amazing and I can't wait to get the ones from our wedding! I didn't even notice them during the reception! I highly recommend!

• Wedding: 04/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent service and quality of service. I have great memories from my wedding.

Abba Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Veronica and Mo for choosing Marti and I. You guys had the best weather, light and locations anyone could ask for so we had perfect shooting conditions and you both, as well as your guests were a total pleasure. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
Veronica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Exceptional service and nice quality photos!!

• Wedding: 03/25/2013
Catrina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were wonderful to work with and very professional. I would HIGHLY recommend Abba Photography. After the wedding, I had photos within 4 days, which is a great turn around time.

Abba Photography responded with the following comments:

Hi Bridgette, We are very happy to have received your 5 star review and we look forward to helping you in the near future. Best wishes always.

• Wedding: 03/22/2013
Bridgette
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gary & Marty did an amazing job photographing our wedding. The pictures turned out beautiful! I highly recommend them!

Abba Photography responded with the following comments:

Hi Bethany, We looked forward to your day and when it finally arrived it was absolutely beautiful from the location to the decor and of course working for you was a complete pleasure. Thanks for the great review.

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
Bethany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These guys are the greatest, I called around several companies in Orlando as we planned our destination wedding over the web and by phone and nobody could answer our simple questions. We highly recommend ABBA

Hi Sarah,
We hope everything is great at your end and we appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Best wishes today and into your future together.

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gary & Marti are brilliant!!!! Their years of experience, their natural talent for capturing the right moments are "MAGICAL" They are both so kind, yet professional. They know their business and it shows in the end result of their photographs. They have created moments to last a lifetime and I am so grateful for their expertise!!!

I absolutely recommend them for any event!!!

Abba Photography responded with the following comments:

I appreciate your kind words and wish I knew how to thank you other than Anonymous. We wish you the very best and we thank you for choosing us.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gary and Marti are an amazing team. We booked them way ahead of our wedding and were fortunate enough to be able to take our engagement pictures in their beautiful secret garden. They set up the most amazing photos for our engagements pictures so I knew the wedding would be the same way. They are very personable and professional. Our wedding pictures are beautiful and I can't wait to get them printed off from the CD. They do not require you to purchase photos or albums with them which is nice. I will definitely recommend them to other brides :)

Abba Photography responded with the following comments:

We are so pleased you chose us and we thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share them.

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marti and Rev Gary provided us with the perfect outdoor setting at The Secret Garden for our wedding. This garden is very pleasing and provides many backgrounds for pics. All of our guests are still raving about the spectacular beauty of this venue and the ceremony. Jim and I have glanced at the pics taken by Marti & Gary and are thoroughly thrilled with what we have seen. We can hardly wait to look at them again once we finish our honeymoon.

Thanks for making our day memorable!

Abba Photography responded with the following comments:

Just found your post here and wanted to say thank you. It has been great getting to know you both as clients and now as friends. Hope to see you again and thanks for the review.

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Highly recommend! We received the master disk of our wedding photographs in three days and the pictures were amazing! I can not wait to see the photo album they are putting together for us. The cost was very reasonable and Gary and his wife were very professional.

Abba Photography responded with the following comments:

It was a pleasure working for you both and we wish you both the very best.

• Wedding: 03/30/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great pictures!! They really cover the before, after and everything in the middle. Couldn't have asked for any better pictures. Really got a lot for the price. If you use them you won't be sorry they are wonderful and I can't wait to use them again.

Abba Photography responded with the following comments:

Just want to say thank you and wish you a Happy Anniversary. We hope all is well.

• Wedding: 03/25/2012
407-617-5622
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards