A Perfect Witness - Florida & Gulf Beach Weddings

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Bob Hoffman was our officiant for our wedding ceremony on Siesta Key Beach. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. We highly recommend Bob Hoffman. Bob was very friendly, professional, and patient with us. We are from TN and didn't get to meet with Bob until the evening before our wedding. Our ceremony was perfect because it involved our children and it was perfect. Thank you Bob for everything and making our big day a perfect day!

The Lunsford Family

Services Used: Officiant

Jayne Alford/A Perfect Witness as truly exceptional. From my first conversation through the last of the details she was very personable and professional. She knows weddings, will help guide you through the ceremony details, she writes beautifully and most importantly listens. I have seen a fair share of weddings and had some very specific expectations, needs and concerns all of which she addressed. She will put you at ease and will work with you. We could not have been more pleased and I highly recommend her.

Services Used: Officiant

Jayne officiated our ceremony at the Don CeSar on St. Pete Beach. Everything turned out better than we could have ever expected. Every guest commented on how our ceremony was the most unique, personal, and touching ceremony they'd ever seen and that Jayne did such an amazing job. Words cannot describe how happy we are. She truly made the most important part of our day perfect.

I was a nervous wreck the day before and the day of the wedding and she immediately put me at ease and I was able to make it through the process. I mean really I could go on and on. We also received our marriage certificate within one week of the wedding because she filed it so quickly.

Services Used: Officiant

Jayne was so kind and thoughtful, she created our perfect ceremony! She answered all our questions and was very much in tune with exactly what we wanted. No question about it we would definitely recommend her!! Thanks Jayne for everything!

Recently Married

Jayne was the officiant at our wedding a few weeks ago, and I am still getting compliments on how wonderful of a job she did. I am so thrilled we decided to go with Jayne, and will refer my friends to her. I was very particular with our ceremony, so much so that I wrote the entire thing out like a script. Jayne reviewed it and made some suggestions, a couple of which we incorporated into the ceremony. She left it totally up to us, however, to decide what we did want and did not want in the ceremony. Though I thought I knew exactly what the ceremony would be like on the big day, it was still such a surprise, even to me, because of Jayne's perfect delivery. Her suggestions turned out wonderfully, and it meant a lot to my father-in-law to hear his parents' mentioned at the start of the ceremony, one of Jayne's suggestions that I didn't even think about previously. She was at the ceremony site extra early, greeted my husband and myself, and put me at ease right away with her calm demeanor. She filed the marriage application with the clerk promptly and when we returned from our honeymoon the marriage license was in the mailbox waiting for us! Thank you again, Jayne, for your beautiful work!

Services Used: Officiant

John Melchinger did an outstanding job at our wedding at the Powel Crosley Estate in Sarasota. We are so happy we found him! He's professional, funny, genuine and very flexible. He crafted the perfect ceremony, with just enough religious elements to make my Catholic parents happy and just enough parts translated into Mandarin to make my wife's family from Taiwan feel included. He kept the ceremony going and wasn't fazed at all early on when the rings were "missing" ... funny story. We received so many compliments about John from our guests after the ceremony and would highly recommend him!

1+ year ago

John did an excellent job officiating my son's wedding. He was very accommodating as we hired him in short notice. It was a beautiful ceremony with a great sense of humor. We are a bi-lingual family, his ability to incorporate Spanish into the ceremony made it more meaningful to our entire family. He was truly amazing. Thank you John!

Services Used: Officiant

We loved Bob Hoffman!! He was able to make our wedding so light hearted and romantic with a hint of humor. Not only do we love Bob but have been receiving compliment after compliment from our guests about how amazing he was. I can't imagine anyone else as wonderful as him marrying us.

1+ year ago

John was easy to talk to, very accommodating, and very professional.

Services Used: Officiant

John did a fantastic job. He truly touched all the right points with a great sense of meaning yet humor. We are a bi-lingual family, his ability to weave in both English and Spanish made the ceremony all that more meaningful for our entire family. We could not ask for a better officiant for our ceremony. Cheers to you John!

1+ year ago

When we first spoke with Jane about officiating our wedding, my husband and I both knew we couldn't have asked anyone else. She was an unexpected delight, tailoring our ceremony to us and including some unexpected quips about the two of us to our family and friends, based on our interviews with her. We are incredibly glad we found her to perform our ceremony.

Services Used: Officiant

John did an excellent job officiating our wedding, he kept in touch during the weeks leading up to our wedding date and was easy to work with. We had never been to Tampa and we were going off of a lot of Johns suggestions as we were planning a wedding from michigan, he was very helpful on his recommendations. We decided to change the wedding spot just a couple hours prior to the time we had agreed to meet and john not only accommodated us, but was early and patient. Highly recommended !!

1+ year ago

John helped make our day perfect. He takes the time to get to know you and writes the perfect ceremony just for you and getting a copy of it along with a certificate is the over the top service you can expect from him. His words made us feel like we had known him since we started dating, people at the wedding actually thought he was a friend of ours - he is now.

Services Used: Officiant

Jayne was amazing! She was very receptive and responsive to our needs providing quick replies and assistance to meet our requests, including a ring warming, mothers tribute, personal vows to one another, and an engagement ring placement. It was truly so amazing and perfect! It was so special and unique to our love and our commitment.

Services Used: Officiant

Admittedly, I chose A Perfect Witness based solely on the reviews! They (Robert Hoffman) delivered 100%! He is truly an amazing man. Very sincere, friendly, flexible. My mother and I met Bob and his wife for dinner when I was in town for wedding planning in March. By the end of our meeting we loved them both so much and couldn't wait to have him officiate our wedding. It was a beautiful day, filled with love and emotion and tears and laughter. Bob worked with my daughter for her reading and surprised us with a Hand Fasting addition with the ribbons being made by my daughter that day! I can't say enough positive glowing things about A Perfect Witness and Mr. Hoffman.

Services Used: Officiant

Everything was great and special. I would recommend anyone to go with the perfect witness. John you are the best, thank you and Jenna photographer.