A Perfect Witness - Florida & Gulf Beach Weddings

A Perfect Witness - Florida & Gulf Beach Weddings

Your day, your way!

10504 Lacera Drive
Tampa, FL 33618 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Christian (no deno...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jayne was so kind and thoughtful, she created our perfect ceremony! She answered all our questions and was very much in tune with exactly what we wanted. No question about it we would definitely recommend her!! Thanks Jayne for everything!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jayne was the officiant at our wedding a few weeks ago, and I am still getting compliments on how wonderful of a job she did. I am so thrilled we decided to go with Jayne, and will refer my friends to her. I was very particular with our ceremony, so much so that I wrote the entire thing out like a script. Jayne reviewed it and made some suggestions, a couple of which we incorporated into the ceremony. She left it totally up to us, however, to decide what we did want and did not want in the ceremony. Though I thought I knew exactly what the ceremony would be like on the big day, it was still such a surprise, even to me, because of Jayne's perfect delivery. Her suggestions turned out wonderfully, and it meant a lot to my father-in-law to hear his parents' mentioned at the start of the ceremony, one of Jayne's suggestions that I didn't even think about previously. She was at the ceremony site extra early, greeted my husband and myself, and put me at ease right away with her calm demeanor. She filed the marriage application with the clerk promptly and when we returned from our honeymoon the marriage license was in the mailbox waiting for us! Thank you again, Jayne, for your beautiful work!

• Flexibility: 5.0

John Melchinger did an outstanding job at our wedding at the Powel Crosley Estate in Sarasota. We are so happy we found him! He's professional, funny, genuine and very flexible. He crafted the perfect ceremony, with just enough religious elements to make my Catholic parents happy and just enough parts translated into Mandarin to make my wife's family from Taiwan feel included. He kept the ceremony going and wasn't fazed at all early on when the rings were "missing" ... funny story. We received so many compliments about John from our guests after the ceremony and would highly recommend him!

• Wedding: 02/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John did an excellent job officiating my son's wedding. He was very accommodating as we hired him in short notice. It was a beautiful ceremony with a great sense of humor. We are a bi-lingual family, his ability to incorporate Spanish into the ceremony made it more meaningful to our entire family. He was truly amazing. Thank you John!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We loved Bob Hoffman!! He was able to make our wedding so light hearted and romantic with a hint of humor. Not only do we love Bob but have been receiving compliment after compliment from our guests about how amazing he was. I can't imagine anyone else as wonderful as him marrying us.

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John was easy to talk to, very accommodating, and very professional.

• Flexibility: 5.0

John did a fantastic job. He truly touched all the right points with a great sense of meaning yet humor. We are a bi-lingual family, his ability to weave in both English and Spanish made the ceremony all that more meaningful for our entire family. We could not ask for a better officiant for our ceremony. Cheers to you John!

• Wedding: 12/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we first spoke with Jane about officiating our wedding, my husband and I both knew we couldn't have asked anyone else. She was an unexpected delight, tailoring our ceremony to us and including some unexpected quips about the two of us to our family and friends, based on our interviews with her. We are incredibly glad we found her to perform our ceremony.

• Flexibility: 5.0

John did an excellent job officiating our wedding, he kept in touch during the weeks leading up to our wedding date and was easy to work with. We had never been to Tampa and we were going off of a lot of Johns suggestions as we were planning a wedding from michigan, he was very helpful on his recommendations. We decided to change the wedding spot just a couple hours prior to the time we had agreed to meet and john not only accommodated us, but was early and patient. Highly recommended !!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John helped make our day perfect. He takes the time to get to know you and writes the perfect ceremony just for you and getting a copy of it along with a certificate is the over the top service you can expect from him. His words made us feel like we had known him since we started dating, people at the wedding actually thought he was a friend of ours - he is now.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jayne was amazing! She was very receptive and responsive to our needs providing quick replies and assistance to meet our requests, including a ring warming, mothers tribute, personal vows to one another, and an engagement ring placement. It was truly so amazing and perfect! It was so special and unique to our love and our commitment.

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Admittedly, I chose A Perfect Witness based solely on the reviews! They (Robert Hoffman) delivered 100%! He is truly an amazing man. Very sincere, friendly, flexible. My mother and I met Bob and his wife for dinner when I was in town for wedding planning in March. By the end of our meeting we loved them both so much and couldn't wait to have him officiate our wedding. It was a beautiful day, filled with love and emotion and tears and laughter. Bob worked with my daughter for her reading and surprised us with a Hand Fasting addition with the ribbons being made by my daughter that day! I can't say enough positive glowing things about A Perfect Witness and Mr. Hoffman.

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was great and special. I would recommend anyone to go with the perfect witness. John you are the best, thank you and Jenna photographer.

• Wedding: 06/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough great things about John at A Perfect Witness. When we first met with him, he asked us all the right questions about what we were looking for, who he is, what services he provides and how he can provide them. He let us know right off the bat that he was very flexible and would be able to perform a ceremony that was tailored exactly to us and what we wanted. It didn't take us long to make the decision to hire him, and we are so glad we did.

The lines of communication with John were always open from the moment we hired him until the day of the wedding, and then some. We met with John a second time a few weeks before the wedding, where he asked us some more personal questions to get to know us better as a couple. He asked us if we would be comfortable allowing him to write our ceremony without us seeing it beforehand. We had no doubt that we could trust him to write a beautiful ceremony, and boy, did he deliver.

The ceremony exceeded our expectations. John provided the perfect balance of touching moments and light humor while emphasizing the special love and connection my husband and I have for each other. His words were so eloquently spoken and he is truly great at what he does. After the ceremony, countless guests came up to us commenting on how beautiful of a ceremony it was- many going so far as to say it was the nicest ceremony they had ever been to. I attribute this to John, as he really pulled everything together and provided the substance to the most wonderful 15 minutes in our lives.

After our wedding, John was prompt with emailing us to follow up on our marriage documents. Our marriage certificate was waiting for us in the mail by the time we got back from our honeymoon, which we can attribute to John filing the paperwork in a timely manner.

We are so happy with the services John/A Perfect Witness provided and will 100% recommend them to all.

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John and A Perfect Witness are AMAZING! Each ans every guest was so impressed by the incredibly beautiful and heartfelt ceremony John provided for us.... he spent the time to get to know us and our relationship through phone calls and interations- even though we were located in the northeast!
The ceremony and vows were unreal and John was even able to tie in an emotional memorial service after the ceremony for a loved one.... Thank you for being a part of our special day and THANK you for being our officiant! Would recommend to ANY bride looking to have a wedding in or around the Tampa area!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bob was wonderful! We are in Ohio and got married in Florida. He took time to meet with us when we were visiting in Florida and got to know us. He was flexible with our ceremony and offered great ideas. Our family and friends commented on how they felt that Bob did such a nice job. He was in contact with us via email regularly leading up to the wedding. I would highly recommend Bob Hoffman to anyone!

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
813-508-7805
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards