A Floral Affair

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

It was our great pleasure to have Dawn as our wedding florist. She's extremely professional, talented, and has a very pleasant personality. I realized that she is also an artist when I explained my dress to her, she took a pencil and drew it on a piece of paper! Our altar design was by far better than what I asked for, as she incorporated all the details that I had in mind in a fabulous design. A few days after our wedding, the centerpieces could be found around the resort where we got married for decoration. My bouquet was beautiful and lovely. I miss having it a ton! Dawn was also very open to an uncommon aspect of our Iranian-American wedding, Sofreh. She helped us come up with a beautiful design for it.

1 Review

Dear Dawn and Staff,
We cannot adequately express our gratitude to all of your for the magnificent job you did on the rehearsal dinner and wedding this past weekend. We knew it would be beautiful but in our wildest dreams we never imagined it would be that spectacular. There was not one detail missed. The centerpieces for both events were beyond gorgeous- the linens were beyond compare. The girls bouquets and bride's bouquet were exquisite. The canopy design on the beach was like something from a movie. The candy bar was a vision of delicious goodness!! You took our dream and made it a reality. On top of that, every one of you was a delight to work with and be around. Your energy and enthusiasm added to the beauty of the event. Planning a wedding from a distance can be a bit overwhelming but we felt an immediate connection and were comfortable with you the first time we spoke. We knew at that moment we were in good hands. You did not disappoint. As we look at the photos from the day- we notice more and more details of your work. Words cannot describe how absolutely beautiful everything was not only for the wedding but for the rehearsal dinner. The beauty of your work brought tears to our eyes- absolutely breathtaking!! We thank you again from the bottom of our hearts. You are first class! Many, many thanks!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Jason
03/14/2015

Dawn and Carole were absolutely fantastic with the flowers, tuxedo rentals, and decorations at our wedding ceremony at Colleton River Plantation Club in March. They were very easy to work with, reasonably priced, and everything came together flawlessly. The flowers and decorations were gorgeous and on our wedding day we didn't have to think of a thing - they did it all! Highly recommend!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Recently Married

Dawn provided my bridal bouquet and it was so beautiful! I had a very specific image in my mind and the bouquet she designed was ever more beautiful that I could have ever imagined!

Services Used: Flowers

A Floral Affair is AMAZING!!! From our first meeting with Dawn through our wedding day everything was not only perfect but super easy for us. Dawn truly took our vision and brought it to life EXACTLY the way we wanted. Dawn and her staff are professional, talented, caring and great to work with. Dawn was very budget conscious and provided wonderful alternatives to flowers we wanted but weren't in season. We received an abundance of compliments on our floral arrangements and bouquets on our wedding day. When I had my first glance at my bridal bouquet, the bridesmaids flowers and the reception tent my breath was truly taken away at how perfect ALL of the floral arrangements were.

We LOVED working with Dawn and would recommend A Floral Affair ANY DAY! If you want someone who will execute on your vision, stay within your budget as well as help you make great floral decisions then you should definitely work with AFA.

Lindsey and Zachary
10/03/2014

Dawn and her staff executed our vision beyond our wildest expectations! The color palette was perfect and the flowers she choose were spectacular - from the bouquet to the ceremony decor. We consider flowers and decor to be one of the most important features of a successful event and could not have asked more - there was not one element we would have changed! We would highly recommend this florist for your next event@

Services Used: Flowers

I highly recommend Dawn and her team at A Floral Affair. She was extremely accommodating, flexible and creative during the entire process of planning the flowers and decorations for my daughter's wedding. We had several meetings with Dawn and she was more than willing to make changes in order to create the vision that my daughter and I wanted. We choose a neutral color scheme with hydrangeas, cottage roses, dahlias and other flowers and Dawn created amazing arrangements for the bouquets, tables and ceremony. The most spectacular component was the driftwood Chuppa that was draped with flowers. It was truly out of this world and we received many compliments on this. It set the stage for an amazing affair. Luckily it was a beautiful day and we were overlooking the ocean on Hilton Head Island. Not a bad way to start a marriage. Dawn also decorated the venue with cafe lights and provided the bride and groom with beautiful chairs for the reception. Dawn and her people also moved the flowers to the venue where we had a farewell brunch the next morning. She went above and beyond and we thank you, Dawn, for your talent and superb customer service.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Lisa
09/27/2014

Wonderfully Beautiful is all I can say. Dawn and her team did a stellar jod for my outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. She incorporated my eggplant and ivory color scheme beautifully.

Becky
08/31/2014

When I first met with Dawn, I knew she was the perfect match for my wedding. She is super creative and has so many wonderful ideas. Dawn knew it was important to me to have a certain flower in my bouquet that wasn't in season but she made it happen! I was so amazed when I walked into the room on my wedding day and it was beyond what I could have imagined. Dawn really listened to what I wanted yet she executed everything in a more amazing way. I definitely recommend A Floral Affair and I am so happy we worked together for my wedding!

Mary Beth
08/03/2014

Oh Dawn...where to begin? There are not enough positive words in the english language to describe how talented this lady and her team are. From the moment Dawn and I spoke on the phone, this was a destination wedding on Hilton Head Island and we were in CT., I knew A Floral Affair was for us. Dawn is a visionary and can execute anything you ask of her! ! She is detail oriented, creative and has a eye for color and balance. I bounced so many ideas off of her that had nothing to do with flowers at all!. She provided incredible mirrored bars for the reception that she and her team made and draped gorgeous fabric outside of the reception to create a beautiful lounge area. Each table at the reception was unique with high, low and medium garden rose centerpieces in shades of pink, coral and gold accompanied by different heights of floating candies accented with liquid mercury silver and gold candle holders. One of the most unique things she did was to point our guests in the right direction by putting rose petal arrows on the path leading to the ceremony. Our guests couldn't stop talking about the wedding and much of the praise goes to Dawn and her crew. In the end, my daughter's wedding was a day to be cherished and Dawn made that possible. We all give her the highest recommendation possible.

Services Used: Flowers

I was married the week of July 4th on HHI, and A Floral Affair did my floral bouquet. We had an intimate beach wedding and I wanted something very simple. They made a gorgeous bouquet for me and it was perfect! They were able to create exactly what I wanted in my budget. I was very pleased and grateful that I found them! :-)

Services Used: Flowers

The florals by A Floral Affair for my daughter's May 2014 wedding and reception were beyond stunning and took my breath away!!

Flower design for this special day was a focal point for us, and as Type-A personalities, it was very difficult to trust others to execute our vision. We had absolutely no need to worry! Dawn and her staff are true professionals and possess extensive experience and creative talent. Dawn was so helpful in our design meeting and shared so many fantastic and unique design ideas that we just loved! The entire staff went above and beyond in creating floral designs for the ceremony and reception that exceeded all of our expectations!!!

Services Used: Flowers

They did all the bouquets, boutonnieres, reception flowers, ceremony flowers, delivered palms for my reception & also installed light covers. My flowers looked exactly like the picture I sent Dawn & everything was just as I imagined. She did a fantastic job & is worth every penny!!!!!!!

Shelby
01/11/2014

Working with A Floral Affair was amazing. My wedding was scheduled to be outside but with the weather turning bad we had to move everything inside that day. Dawn was able to use everything inside and it was breath taking!

Sheri P.
01/11/2014

Dawn is the best....She and her staff delivered everything right on time...She made suggestions that went perfectly with our event; which turned out gorgeous and actually more beautiful than envisioned. I will use her again

Services Used: Flowers

Dawn and her staff did an outstanding job for us! In these days of low customer service, its nice to get the professional people. They returned phone calls in a timely manner and were very polite to work with. Dawn saw my vision and came through even more beautiful than I thought. I would definitely
use Floral Affair again and recommend them to all my friends. Use Floral Affair and you won't be disappointed !