617 WEDDINGS ENTERTAINMENT

DJ | Photo | Video | Lighting | Planning

400 West Cummings Park
Suite 3100
Woburn, MA 01801 | map
Genres: 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock, Country,...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If we could give DJ Chuck Uglietta a million stars, we would! First of all, if you are getting married, you don't just want this guy to dj your wedding, you NEED him! There are not enough words to describe how amazing Chuck is at his job. From the first time we contacted him until the last song he played at our wedding, he was always so friendly, professional, funny, upbeat, helpful, and the list goes on! Because of how amazing and talented he his, Chuck is in very high demand! BUT he ALWAYS responded to every text and email I sent him right away to answer any questions I had! Even the day before our wedding I was texting him songs to play and he got back to me immediately!

Our friends and family started dancing within the first 5 minutes and they went ALL NIGHT LONG! (as in the Lionel Richie song I told DJ Chuck I was obsessed with so he gave me a special shout out at the wedding, giving our day the personal touch that every bride hopes and dreams of!) Throughout our entire wedding and in the days following everyone kept telling us that our wedding was the best and most fun they had ever been to! And it was all because Chuck made the night! He was so outgoing and nice and friendly to EVERYONE and made everyone there feel like VIPs.

One of the most special moments for us was the last slow song we danced to. And it was to a song Chuck had suggested to us in our meeting with him that neither myself or my husband had ever heard before. But Chuck is SO good at understanding couples and their personalities that it fit us SO WELL! It was the most perfect moment.

Honestly, I could write an entire book about how unbelievable Chuck is! But my main point is this: he is the best of the best of the best! I am recommending him to anyone and everyone for any event you are planning... wedding, birthday, holiday party, backyard family BBQ, Tuesday game night... whatever! This is a man that you want around if you want a good time!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jimmie Espo did an amazing job for my wedding at Spinelli's in Lynnfield. It was so much fun, everyone raved about how awesome the music was all night. I wouldn't go with any other company than 617 Weddings.

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After meeting with my venue I was told I need to find a DJ or band and that I could use my own vendor or one they recommend. I had not even looked when I had received a phone from 617 weddings. When Chuck told me that he got an email from my venue telling him that he had to be the one to DJ my wedding and that we had to meet, a warm comfortable feeling came over me. I met Chuck a couple of days after and he made me and my fiancé comfortable answering any and all of my questions and never once did i felt pushed or forced into booking with them. I met another dj service just because i was always told never go with the first one... well after that meeting i knew 617 weddings was who i wanted along with chuck being my DJ! A couple of days before the wedding we meet just to go over a few final things... it was an easy meeting, he understood i wanted my group of friends and family to be dancing most of the night and he told me that will not be a problem... the day of the wedding everything went perfect! My friends all told me that they all want to go through 617 weddings if they have events or parties... the lighting was perfect and the photo booth with joe was such a hit... everyone when up for second or third pictures!!! Both Chuck and Joe were so professional so kind and so accommodating i couldn't have asked for a better company! I recommend to all the future brides out there looking for a DJ, lighting, photobooth, photography etc... go to 617 weddings in the end you as the bride and all of your friends and family members will be happy that you did.

Thank you chuck and joe for all that you done at my wedding, i truly could not have asked or gotten a better team :)

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Chris Paul absolutely rocked our wedding. Almost 2 weeks later, and all of our friends and family are STILL raving about the crazy dance party. He killed it the entire night and my husband and I could not be more satisfied. We met face to face very close to our wedding date and after our meeting, we just knew he was going to make our night perfect and we felt so confident in his abilities. He also has a very impressive resume for anyone who can appreciate a passion in the EDM industry. Even though his background in EDM/playing clubs is impressive, he is so aware of the wedding industry and what it takes to host a great wedding (playing a club atmosphere and DJing a wedding are totally different, but he has such a clear understanding of the difference!)

If I had it my way, I would have wanted him to play house and trance music all night, but he gently steered us in the right direction as far as what guests at a wedding want to hear and what will keep them on the dance floor. He was very open to all of my "must play" songs and my "do not play" songs and went over every detail with us before our meeting was over. Every piece of advice he gave us paid off because there wasn't a minute of the reception that people weren't dancing. Even during dinner people were up and dancing!

When I had last-minute requests or announcements I asked him to make off the cuff, he obliged with a smile and was happy to accommodate us. I really can't say enough about how wonderful he was to work with. For the quality of his skills and the fun vibe he brings, I would have paid twice what we did. They are extremely competitively priced and we could not have been more pleased with how our evening went.

Thanks Chris! You're the best!!!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was so special, DJ CHRIS PAUL was our dj for the night and he was so great, So very helpful and got everyone out there dancing. Were not a huge dancing crowd but he had us all out there having a blast. Our wedding was at Spinellis in Lynnfield ma, it was beautiful and Chris was there every step of the way. He would come over to me and tell me what I needed to know and if I didn't have him there I probably would of been lost a lot of the night. I just wanted to say THANKYOU to Chris and 617 Weddings for everything they did for all of us that night. You guys were amazing and I have nothing negative to say at all. Thankyou again for making it so special!!!
Jenn and Gerry

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shawn and I along with my friends and family could not have been happier with DJ Chuck from 617 Weddings! He was extremely easier to work with and did whatever we wanted to make our wedding celebration the best night of our lives. I would highly recommend DJ Chuck from 617 Weddings for any wedding! My guests are still talking about my wedding and how amazing everything was from the personalized monogram to the incredible music! Thank you so much Chuck!!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

617 Weddings and DJ Chuck were absolutely amazing! I had many guests from our wedding come up to me during the reception and in the days following to tell me how great our entertainment was. DJ Chuck was super helpful with music suggestions for little things I hadn't thought of, and made sure to have any unique songs we wanted. He even played them to us at our final meeting to be sure they were the exact songs we were looking for. I truly can't say enough about this company and especially DJ Chuck for all the wonderful service they provided, our wedding would not have been the night it was without them!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Choosing the right DJ was extremely important to us. My husband and I love to dance, as do our friends and family, and we wanted to make sure our DJ was on the same page. From the first 5 minutes of meeting Jimmy, we knew this was a match made in heaven. Jimmy was amazing from start to finish- as he DJ'd both our ceremony and reception. We asked for his advice for the ceremony, and Jimmy chose both classy and fun music, setting the tone from very early on. All of our guests were on the dance floor from start to finish, and our guests are still talking about how much fun they had.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I began planning my wedding, I knew I wanted the reception to be a party. 617 Weddings and our DJ, Jimmie made it happen!! His professionalism and his wedding resources (the online event planner) made preparing for the event so easy and it ensured that the music meant something to us and our guests. He worked with my husband and I to ensure that the day went smoothly. My husband isn't a dancer and is not comfortable on the floor. Jimmie made our dances short but, more importantly sweet much to my husband's delight. 617 wedding's open air photobooth is a must!! It was a huge success. My guests raved about the variety of music-old and new. Jimmie can read a crowd. He knew when to slow it down and when to crank it!! Thank you, Jimmie! Our wedding was a party and it was because of you!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I cannot thank DJ Chris Paul and 617 Weddings enough. They did an amazing job at keeping the party going, having all our guests on the dance floor while playing an awesome mix of music! Along with that, their help in coordinating our music for our ceremony based on our specific requests and playing a great variety during the dinner portion of our reception created the perfect atmosphere. And when it was time to get the party started, he pulled out an awesome move that got everyone up and dancing! We loved it!

I am so happy we found 617 Weddings and DJ Chris Paul! Our guests had a blast, and there are hundreds of photos to prove it, with everyone on the dance floor having a fabulous time! This was one of my main goals for our night. And they delivered on keeping it fun!

Along with providing an awesome soundtrack to our night, DJ Chris Paul was so helpful in the planning process. Any questions we had, he was quick to respond via email and took time to setup meetings with us to go over details we were unsure about. Planning a wedding can be stressful with all the details, but he took great care to make sure we had all our bases covered. As well, 617 Weddings has a great customer portal that allows you login to your account and update your wedding information with items such as song requests, timeline, and other details. It was great to help keep things organized, and make sure that our DJ had all our information when it came time for the wedding. Along with this, DJ Chris Paul was very helpful in figuring out our timing for the night, which can be hard to plan when you aren’t an expert in weddings – but thankfully, he is!

Overall, DJ Chris Paul and 617 Weddings delivered on helping us make our wedding night spectacular, and a night to remember for not only us, but our guests too! We are so grateful for their help in our wedding planning and to have had them on our team of awesome vendors!

• Wedding: Recently Married
KLC1011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked 617 weddings for our DJ, photography, videography and uplighting. Everything was absolutely perfect! Julio was our DJ and we couldn't have asked for anyone better. He had our guests up dancing the entire night, and all we keep hearing about is how awesome of a time everyone had.

Roland was our photographer and everything from his responsiveness to questions from the beginning all the way through until after the reception was great. Both our engagement photos and wedding pictures are amazing. He was very easy to work with and made us both feel super comfortable the entire time.

If we could repeat the entire wedding process and day over again, we would definitely still go with 617 weddings ! Not a doubt in my mind!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were so thrilled we chose DJ Jimmie Espo as our DJ for our special day! A DJ is so crucial while planning a wedding! We looked at 617 Weddings website and read about him. We didn't have to get far to know for certain we wanted Jimmie as our DJ! We called him the same night, we were nervous he would not be available. Fortunate for us, he was! From the moment we spoke with Jimmie he was super professional, personable and we knew he wanted to make our wedding fun just as much as we did! He really went out of his way to make us feel like our wedding was extremely important and ensured us it was going to be a blast! Jimmie provided music for our entire wedding. The music was on point all night! One of our favorite things Jimmie did was get the entire crowd up and dancing in between meal courses. We thought this was so unique and made the guests realize that this night was going to be a night to remember! After dinner, we can honestly say that Jimmie did not have one guest sitting in their seats! Every single person was up and having a blast! Even our grandmothers were dancing! He not only rocked it with the music, he was also very helpful in many other areas. He was good with telling us what was happening next, and giving us direction. Jimmie added so many different things throughout the night; he really kept our guests entertained! We personally have never danced so much in our lives! He made you feel like you never wanted to stop dancing! Every song was amazing, he played the songs that we requested which was awesome! We cannot express enough how many people came up to us telling us that this was the best wedding they have ever been too! We highly recommend anyone in need of finding a DJ for any event! Our wedding will always be talked about for how fun it was and for the amazing music and none stop dancing! We can't thank Jimmie enough! Thank you so much! We will absolutely contact 617 weddings again!
Alex & Brittney Brien

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were lucky enough to get the best DJ in the industry. His name is Chuck Uglietta from 617 Weddings. I can't say enough about this man. Not only is Chuck unbelievable at what he does, but he is professional, personable and likable. All of our guest said at our wedding and continue to say that it was the best wedding that they have ever been to. I will tell you now that if you don't have a great DJ then you have nothing. From start to finish, Chuck provided the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The dance floor was never bare our guest danced all night! My husband and I knew we'd have a fun wedding but we had no idea that it would be the best wedding! We are both so unbelievably happy that we had Chuck.. He rocked our wedding and made it such a fun process from the beginning of our planning till the day of our wedding. I will be keeping in touch with Chuck because for whatever parties we will be having in the future that we want a DJ he is it! Our wedding will always be the wedding everyone talks about and that's because no one was ever in their seats, they were on that dance floor having a blast! Thank you Chuck for all your hard work and giving us such an unforgettable wedding!
Love,
The Riccio's ;)

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If I could give 617 Weddings higher ratings I would!! Both my husband and I have never worked with such an incredible group of professionals. They were responsive, talented, and most of all fun! I have never planned a wedding, so I went into our first meeting asking, "What do you guys think?" The ideas Jimmie and Dane had were things we would have never thought of and truly the highlight of our wedding.

For anyone who is lucky enough to work with Dane, there aren't enough kind words I can say about him. We ended up being a hour late for our wedding which was organized in 5 minute increments. You can imagine the stress that puts on you during your wedding day... especially since we had 500 people. Dane instantly took charge, going above and beyond anything we hired him to do. In the midst of reorganizing everything for us, he somehow found the time to check on us constantly, remind me that everything would be fine because he would take care of it, and even made sure we had full drinks at our table.

Working with 617 weddings was the best decision we made. We loved Dane so much we hired him for our company holiday party this December :)

Thank you Dane and Jimmie for making sure we had the wedding of our dreams!!

Lots of love and thanks - Tenney and Nassim Aoude

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Julio was absolutely amazing!! Our guests were on the dance floor before dinner was even served. He was very professional during our planning sessions and really got to know my husband and I and what type of music we wanted him to play. We wanted our first dance to be a mix between 3 songs and he sent us several versions that he worked on so it was just right for our big day! He really went the extra mile. He also brought a screen to show pictures that had been taken at the church as well as through the rest of the night. This was a very nice added touch! We highly recommend DJ Julio.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There is a reason why 617 Weddings is so highly regarded in the wedding industry! We hired 617 Weddings to provide DJ, uplighting, photography and videography services for our September wedding in Rhode Island.

From our initial meeting, Jimmie always made me feel completely at ease; he is a true professional. On the day of he delivered everything he promised- From constantly checking in with us to make sure everything was just as we wanted it, to even getting my groom a replacement bow tie, Jimmie was spectacular, as was all of the team at 617 Weddings. They really and truly exceeded our expectations and we couldn't have asked for anything better.

We will always look back at our wedding day as the best day of our lives and it would not have been anywhere near as perfect without all of the hard work and talent of the 617 Weddings team!

• Wedding: 09/14/2014
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography
617-505-1445
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards