617 WEDDINGS ENTERTAINMENT

Flexibility
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Dj Julio Sanabia from 617 weddings was our entertainment for our wedding on Saturday, March 21st, 2015. We absolutely loved everything him and his team provided us. Our guest were on our feet even before the dance floor was opened and enjoyed dancing right up till the very end. Julio is just awesome at what he does and pays special attention to your needs and wants. My husband and I are very pleased with our pick, would recommend him for anything. Also a big shoutout to 617 weddings for uplighting they did a wonderful job.

Mr. And Mrs. Silvia

Services Used: DJ

Having a good DJ for our wedding was very important to my husband and I and the moment we met DJ Chuck from 617 Weddings we knew we were in good hands. He was amazing from the start, he had great personality, was knowledgable and very responsive to anything we needed. He went through every detail with us making sure our night would be perfect. And that's exactly what we got perfection!!!! Our wedding was February 14th at the Ocean View of Nahant and it was absolutely amazing, blizzard and all! Dj Chuck rocked the party from the introductions to the last song. He had our guests up and on the dance floor before we even had our first dance and it was a huge hit, they knew they were there to have a good time. People are still talking about what a great wedding and how they loved the music and had so much fun. We owe that all to DJ Chuck!! Thank you so much for all of your help, input and deliverance. We had the most incredible night and would highly recommend booking Chuck from 617 weddings for your wedding!

Services Used: DJ

From the first meeting with Chuck at the 617 office until the last song at our wedding we were treated like family. If your looking for a fresh approach this is the DJ you should meet with. Chucks ideas are unique we left everything to him and glad we did.The buz the next day from family and friends on how amazing the entertainment was is a testament to Dj Chuck and 617. This is a 5 star company you will be treatment like royalty.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Jimmie Espo absolutely rocked our wedding. Almost 2 weeks later, and all of our friends and family are STILL talking about it and saying how it was the best wedding they have been to!!! He killed it the entire night and my husband and I could not be more satisfied.

From the first moment we spoke to Jimmie on the phone we knew he was the perfect choice. He was so excited to be our DJ with his enthusiasm (it is very contagious) and when we met face to face very close to our wedding date and after our meeting, we just knew he was going to make our night perfect and we felt so confident in his abilities. We spoke about wanting some Italian songs and a good mix of new and older songs at our wedding; he knew exactly how to mix all of that together so that everyone was on the dance floor. He was very open to all of our "must play" songs and our "do not play" songs and went over every detail with us before our meeting was over. Every piece of advice he gave us paid off because there wasn't a minute of the reception that people weren't dancing. Even during dinner people were up and dancing!

Jimmie even came to us at the beginning of the reception and offered to announce the patriot’s scores so people would stop looking at their phones and enjoy the wedding, He went above and beyond to make our wedding special and it truly was the best night of our lives because of DJ Jimmie! We really can't say enough about how remarkable he was to work with. DJ Jimmie and the 617 wedding crew is just an amazing group of people and if you’re looking to have the best wedding ever we highly recommend Jimmie and his team!

Thank you Jimmie Espo and 617 Weddings you truly made our wedding one of the best!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We used DJ Chris Paul for our New Year's wedding at the Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill and he was fabulous! We had spoken with Chris several times to discuss our style, vision and preferences and DJ Chris Paul nailed. Music is such an important part of any celebration and DJ Chris Paul made our evening amazing. He knows how to run a wedding and handle the crowd and he was flawless. My husband and I wanted to make sure all age groups enjoyed the music and Chris played a variety of music that kept the dance floor packed...in fact, he had to instruct guests to sit down to eat their meal! Numerous guests told my husband and I how much they enjoyed the music and how the variety kept every age group on the dance floor. My husband and I were thrilled with DJ Chris Paul from his service, knowledge of wedding music and ability to read the crowd. We highly recommend him for any event.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I highly recommend Dane from 617 Weddings. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and it is evident that he loves what he does. Dane made the entire process from planning up to the big day fun and stress free. He was always available when we had any questions. He went over everything with us, and even made some really great suggestions. Honestly, we did not worry about anything , we knew that we were in great hands.

On the wedding day, he went over everything with the wedding party. The ceremony, introductions, and reception all went smoothly. I remember Dane even coming up to us and asking if we needed anything at all. He was just great to work with. I never saw the dance floor empty once, he had everyone on the dance floor all night. From young to old they were partying on the dance floor. Usually my family does not dance, but Dane had them all up there the entire night. So many people commented on how much fun they had and that they have never been to a wedding where so many people were on the dance floor, especially on a Sunday night wedding. Even our wedding coordinator was impressed and said she always does Sunday night weddings and never seen the guest having this much energy/ fun all night long.

He even gave us a cd at the end of the night with all of the important songs from the wedding. Thank you Dane for making our night unforgettable to us and all of our guests!!!

Services Used: DJ

We used 617 weddings for our wedding on 12/13 at The Topsfield Commons. DJ Dane Leveton was our DJ he was AMAZING! He got everyone pumped up and the dance floor was never empty the entire night. He played music for both the younger and older crowds. Everyone keeps asking me how they can book him for their weddings! We also worked with Rosie Conway at 617 and she was amazing as well, very professional and made our night very special.

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Honestly, just a great experience with 617 Weddings. I had a great consultation during my initial call, and they didn't put any pressure on me to book. They just wanted to get to know us and see if there would be a fit for our wedding.

After booking, we were paired with JC Castaneda, and he was fantastic to work with. We had a meeting where we went over what we were looking for. We had a few specific requests, and JC was enthusiastic in helping out and really made us feel at ease.

During the ceremony itself, I had many people come up to me to compliment us on our DJ choice. They ranged in age from 21-70, so he really knew how to please everyone, and keep people dancing all night. We only had a few songs that we wanted played, so most of the evening, he was just reading the crowd and playing what seemed to fit the mood. I honestly can't say enough great things about 617 Weddings and JC.

Services Used: DJ

We were introduced to 617 Weddings and our DJ, Chuck, through our venue, the Willowdale Estate. From the start everyone we spoke with was responsive, super personal and got us both excited and relaxed about our big day. We knew that we were in great hands and that this was one area we didn't have to worry about. Chuck got the tone of each stage of our event right. We began with a mellow holiday feeling and the music built throughout the course of the evening into the dancing portion where everyone got on the floor and danced the night way. Thank you for making this the night of our lives, Chuck!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Dane was great! He played most of our requests and really kept the party going! Wonderful energy and great to work with!!!

Julie
12/06/2014

At our wedding, DJ Jimmie Esposito of 617 Weddings, did exactly what we wanted, he got everyone out on the dance floor! Our wedding was a night full of great music and wonderful people! It was a Fantastic night and we got tons of compliments on how great the music was!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Dane was amazing! The dance floor was packed the entire night. When we started planning this wedding we knew we would hire 617 way before we even knew where our venue would be. Dane was so easy to work with, he kept things fun and guest loved him. He provided us with great advice and was super flexible throughout our entire planning process. Thank you Dane for an unforgettable night!

Services Used: DJ

617 Weddings made my Big Day the BEST WEDDING EVER!

Dj Chris Paul provided music and entertainment for our reception at Nahant Country Club. Chris was phenomenal beforehand, especially while I was planning the wedding. I planned the wedding from 400 miles away and had to do the majority of communication with vendors through phone and e-mail. (Not so easy!) But Chris was GREAT! He made time to chat on the phone, answered any little questions I had along the way, and always returned e-mails within the day. Also, 617 Weddings has an online portal where brides can fill in requests, special info about the families (whether mom and dad are seperated, etc), dedications, and (my favorite) Do-Not-Play list. This made me feel like my personality was really being taken into consideration, and that the night would truly be a reflection on me and my husband. The week before the wedding we finally got to meet in person and go through the way the night would flow. I walked out of that meeting thinking that if the only vendor that showed up for the wedding was Chris, we would be just fine.

The night of the wedding Chris came early with a smile on his face. He met with me and my groom, our parents, and bridal party to explain how introductions and special dances would go. All night long he was taking requests from the crowd and playing everything I requested (and more!) Chris got everyone up and dancing and they never stopped!

I have had many of my guests rave about how much fun they had at my wedding, and Dj Chris Paul and 617 Weddings are to thank for that! Thanks, Chris! You are the best!! :)

Alexandra
11/22/2014

I used 617 Weddings for my wedding on 11/22/14 and it was an excellent decision! I used 617 for lighting, Photo Booth, and their DJ services. Jimmie was amazing. When we first met with him, I was extremely confident that he would make my wedding perfect, and he did. The lighting was beautiful, the Photo Booth was a lot of fun, and the music was excellent. Jimmie took everything I wanted and created it into a beautiful evening! I would recommend 617 Weddings to anyone looking for an excellent, profession DJ, who really knows how to make someones night special!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

DJ Jimmie DJ'd our wedding this November, and the whole experience was nothing but positive. My husband and I are both into Lindy Hop, so it was important to us that swing dancing be a part of our wedding. DJ Jimmie worked with us to put together a play list that both the dancers and non-dancers alike enjoyed and totally captured the mood we were going for. We actually got comments from several of our friends that we must have spent hours picking out songs. In reality, the music was one of the least stressful parts of the whole process, and Jimmie helped the whole night run incredibly smoothly. Definitely would recommend!

Services Used: DJ

If we could give DJ Chuck Uglietta a million stars, we would! First of all, if you are getting married, you don't just want this guy to dj your wedding, you NEED him! There are not enough words to describe how amazing Chuck is at his job. From the first time we contacted him until the last song he played at our wedding, he was always so friendly, professional, funny, upbeat, helpful, and the list goes on! Because of how amazing and talented he his, Chuck is in very high demand! BUT he ALWAYS responded to every text and email I sent him right away to answer any questions I had! Even the day before our wedding I was texting him songs to play and he got back to me immediately!

Our friends and family started dancing within the first 5 minutes and they went ALL NIGHT LONG! (as in the Lionel Richie song I told DJ Chuck I was obsessed with so he gave me a special shout out at the wedding, giving our day the personal touch that every bride hopes and dreams of!) Throughout our entire wedding and in the days following everyone kept telling us that our wedding was the best and most fun they had ever been to! And it was all because Chuck made the night! He was so outgoing and nice and friendly to EVERYONE and made everyone there feel like VIPs.

One of the most special moments for us was the last slow song we danced to. And it was to a song Chuck had suggested to us in our meeting with him that neither myself or my husband had ever heard before. But Chuck is SO good at understanding couples and their personalities that it fit us SO WELL! It was the most perfect moment.

Honestly, I could write an entire book about how unbelievable Chuck is! But my main point is this: he is the best of the best of the best! I am recommending him to anyone and everyone for any event you are planning... wedding, birthday, holiday party, backyard family BBQ, Tuesday game night... whatever! This is a man that you want around if you want a good time!