2 Comforts Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Love love love week meredith and travis. They were so flexible and accomidating especially because this was an Indian wedding which is much longer than typical American weddings...and it was hot. they listened and delivered on the types of photos I had asked for (in the moment action photos). they were not only professional and respective of the different cultural practices but they managed to capture every single worthwhile memory of this day that I can treasure forever :)

Candice
03/07/2015

Best photographers ever!! Such a fun experience and beautiful photos! I will use them for everything in the future!! Thank you 2 Comforts!!

Services Used: Photography

We loved working with Travis and Meredith! Our engagement and wedding photos turned out so great! They had amazing shot ideas and were so easy and fun to work with! Can't wait to have them for our upcoming picture needs.. Holidays.. Babies.. Family portraits! :-)

Wedding date- 2/22/14

Services Used: Photography

Meredith and Travis were amazing to work with from start to finish. Their prices are reasonable and they take very artistic pictures. My wedding coordinator was so impressed with their pictures that she wants to use some for their website. I am so glad we picked them for our photographers!

monique
03/02/2013

Working with Meredith was a pleasure.She was very professional,sweet,understanding and creative.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I loved working with 2 Comforts Photography. It was nice to have two photographers so that we would get tons of photos of the groom and his guys as well as the me and my girls. They were so great and flexible even when the power decided to go out an hour before my ceremony. Our pictures turned out amazing and we have some amazing action shots of our bridal party. I would recommend 2 comforts to anyone. Thanks for everything!

tenisha
07/28/2012

Travis & Meredith were so easy to work with and were very reasonable for their product. We had the best time working with them!

Erin
07/25/2012

It was so much fun working with Travis and Meredith!! They took some amazing photos of our family, parents, friends and realitives!! We have a 2 year old, who, like a typical 2 year old, is a curios active kiddo, and they were able to accommodate his curiosity!!! I would most definitely recommend 2Comforts Photography to anyone in need of professional photos!!!

melanie
10/07/2011

Weddings are stressful as is, If you would like a fun, relaxing expierence with your photographers I would highly recommend 2Comforts Photography.
They were quick to respond to my many emails consisting of questions, they were flexible with a meeting place to "get to know" them.

I love how Travis can interact and relate to the guys as they get ready while photographing them, seeing their reaction and laughs before the wedding.
It was fun having Meredith with us as we got ready - she captured some great moments shared with all the girls as the time got closer.

After our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures, 2 Comforts Photography was quick to get me a disk with all our photos.
Having 2 Comforts Photography photograph our wedding was the best decision in planning i feel that my husband and i made with our vendors.

We both were so happy to have them photograph our day.

Services Used: Photography

We met with Travis and Meredith and immediately felt at ease. They answered all of our questions and concerns prior to signing a contract. At the wedding we were very relaxed and Travis made the photo shoot process go very smoothly.
The photos were beautiful and more than I had expected. Their customer service was amazing throughout the whole process and I would recommend them to family and friends alike.
Tim and Mo Michael

Private User
2+ years ago

Awesome, what more can I say. They were so fun to work with and the photos are amazing!

Services Used: Photography

I would highly recommend 2 Comforts Photography! They are very friendly, easy to work with, and help you stay so relaxed on your special day! The pictures are beautiful, timeless, and numerous!

Services Used: Photography

2 Comforts Photography helped to make our wedding day perfect! Travis and Meredith are very enthusiastic and creative with their photography, which made the photo session fun. As a bridesmaid, I have been in my fair share of wedding photographs where you are just sick of smiling for the boring camera! This is definitely not the case with Travis and Meredith. They were very fun, yet professional. Thanks to their easy going personalities, we felt very relaxed in front of the camera. As a result, our photographs turned out beautiful, and we received them much sooner than we expected! Thanks for capturing the day and our spirit so well!

Services Used: Photography

Meredith & Travis were wonderful! They were professional and seemed to really enjoy our wedding which was very fun for my husband and I.

Services Used: Photography

Travis and Meredith were very professional and a blast to work with. Their creativity shined through in each pose and shot. I will continue to hire 2Comforts Photography to capture all my life memories.

Services Used: Photography

Having the two comforts as our photographers was a great experiance, they made our wedding fun and memorable. We would and have recommended them to family and friends.