{ your story }

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jeremy and Melissa were absolutely wonderful to work with for our engagement photo session! Our shoot was scheduled for mid-November outside, and it ended up being quite cold with frozen rain that day. Jeremy and Melissa toughed it out to get a few great shots with us in the snow before we decided we needed to reschedule due to the weather. They did not hesitate to accommodate our schedule for another time for the session. Jeremy had wonderful ideas for poses and locations, which made my fiancé and I feel very comfortable in front of the camera. He also did great tailoring the shoot to our taste. Melissa was so nice and helpful offering wedding tips for our big day next year. I hope we will be able to have them as our wedding photographer once we have a date set!

Allison
05/16/2015

Jeremy and Melisa are so amazing!!! Our photographs were one of the most important details to us for our day, and we picked the perfect photographers for the job!! They were onsite ALL DAY on the day of the wedding assisting wherever they could and taking the most amazing pictures! We had a few family members that did not want their picture taken, and Jeremy and Melisa made them feel so comfortable that we got amazing family photos with everyone included!!!! We appreciated everything that Jeremy and Melisa both did for us and we couldn't have had our special day without them! They were more help than most photographers would be, and I highly recommend them to anyone else!!!!

Beth
05/16/2015

I can't say enough good things about Jeremy & Melisa. Very talented and I loved every one of the pictures.

Services Used: Photography

The couple was great. They were incredibly creative and outgoing with our pictures. They aren't just photographers...they also help keep you on schedule, enjoy the moment, and all the while being relaxed and fun. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Photography

Where to begin?!? Jeremy and Melisa were amazing, from the first phone call to the finished product!

As soon as I got engaged, my mom told me I had to call them. She had recently been a part of a wedding that they had done and the bride had nothing but wonderful things to say about them! I had so many questions and they answered them all and in a timely manner. They were extremely professional and at the same time, they made you feel like family. They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and listened to what we wanted.
They were super easy to work with too. All our vendors were very impressed with them as well! Our wedding party consisted of numerous married couples, and wished they had known about them for their special day also!
In a sea of wedding photographers they are truly a gem. We had gone to a wedding show and talked to numerous photographers that tried to sell us on their services. There was no selling needed for Jeremy and Melisa. Their work and reputation speaks for them.
They captured all the special moments and ones in between that we had no idea about! :) We included our dog in both our engagement and wedding day photos which were priceless. They worked great with our pup too!
Now on to the photos...they are absolutely gorgeous. I can't believe how many photos they took!! There was such variety in the photos which is important when you're taking pictures of the same two people all day! Our parents LOVED the photos too and were immediately planning where they can all go in their house.
I'm so glad I trusted my "gut" and went with Jeremy and Melisa. They have given us the wonderful gift of perfectly capturing our wedding day. We will cherish these photos forever.
We also know who we will call for family photos in the future ;)

Private User
Recently Married

AWESOME!! Not only did they capture great wedding photos but they organized and helped with so many little details that made our big day go smoothly!

Melanie
10/04/2014

Besides getting to marry the love of my life, Jeremy & Melissa were the best part of our wedding day! They went above and beyond typical photographer duties, and really helped to make the day special for our entire wedding party. The pictures turned out absolutely GORGEOUS! They did an excellent job of capturing little moments throughout the day that I will cherish forever, I could not be happier with my decision to choose them as our wedding photographer!

Services Used: Photography

My goodness, where to begin. I adored 99% of the vendors we hired for our wedding - but Jeremy and Melisa are by far and away the best decision we made. For most aspects, it comes down to the couple in terms of who they hire. Not so of Your Story. That's how great they are.

From traveling to Brooklyn to shoot our engagement pictures on our home turf to multiple visits to our very unique ceremony location (the Anheuser-Busch brewery, making us the first ever ceremony there!) and overall hand-holding through the entire process, I could not be more thrilled. Oh and did I mention freaking STUNNING images? We haven't even gotten our pictures back, but based on the sneak peeks and engagement shoot alone, I am totally blown away.

When getting married, you want (and need!) vendors you can trust to do their job. Jeremy and Melisa not only earned our trust to get gorgeous shots, but also to fill in when I needed someone to bustle my dress, manage parental stress, instruct us on how to fill out our marriage license and beyond!

I could really go on and on. But seriously. Look at their work, read the reviews and you should have no doubt that booking Your Story should be the first (and best) hire of your upcoming nuptials!

Rachel
08/23/2014

The decision of who to choose for my wedding photographer was very easy. In addition to Jeremy and his wife, and second shooter, Melisa being old family friends, I had seen through Facebook the amazing quality of photos and their high level of professionalism. Through meetings and our engagement session, they really found out what my husband and I were like, and took photos that perfectly represented our style. They were so committed to shooting us in a place that was important to us, that they flew to Boston for our engagement session, and weathered below freezing temperatures with us for an entire afternoon! The pictures turned out incredible, and Jeremy transformed them into an awesome guest book for our ceremony. On our wedding day, in St. Louis, it was sitting at a steady 108 degrees. Jeremy and Melisa made sure we stayed cool all throughout our shots, and I still can't believe how amazing the shots turned out! You would have never guessed how hot it was! Despite the heat, we had a blast shooting with these two--they are truly amazing people both personally and professionally! During the ceremony and reception, they were able to capture such amazing moments without me ever even noticing they were there. I have gotten so many compliments on my engagement and wedding photos, and my husband and I's biggest conflict has been narrowing down which pictures to put in our wedding album because there are just too many great shots to choose from! These two have such an amazing eye and will exceed your wildest expectations! I cannot recommend Your Story enough!

Erica
06/14/2014

Jeremy and his wife Melisa were an absolutely amazing team. They were so easy to work with in all aspects of my wedding. Their personalities and professionalism were the best out of all of my vendors. We have received nothing but great compliments from our guests on their professionalism and creative work. Jeremy and Melisa are so incredibly talented and my husband and I cannot wait to include them in all of our future endeavors!

Services Used: Photography

If you do one thing for your wedding, book Jeremy with Your Story. It was the best decision we made for our big day. After the day is over, you will want stunning pictures to look back on. He provides this and so much more. It’s amazing how much emotion he captures in the photos. He makes you feel comfortable and like you are hanging out with an old friend. I also had the pleasure of meeting his wife, Melisa. She contacted me about a month before the wedding and asked if I needed anything. She became my go-to for advice. She even came to the rescue and pinned my dress so it would stop falling down. If you want amazing pictures, photographers that are down-to-earth and make you and your wedding party feel comfortable, then book Jeremy.

Jessica
05/24/2014

That's how I view wedding photography, an investment. Your photographers are going to be spending a lot of time with you and be by your side every second of your wedding. So you want to choose someone you can relate to. Jeremy was super laid back yet professional, easy going and a good listener, affordable and accommodating. We were able to meet and talk with him directly, as some studios don't let you meet your photographer before the wedding (yeah right!). His wife Melisa was a second shooter, which I highly recommend, and was an absolute jewel on my wedding day. She fluffed my dress, carried my purse, made sure my lipstick wasn't smudged, and was overall a great asset to have. The two work together marvelously and it shows in the pictures. We were thrilled at the quantity and quality of our photos and were able to keep them all on a flash drive. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Your Story and was one of the best things about our day, keeping us relaxed and stress free! Choose the Keltner's for your wedding! You won't regret it!

Erin
04/26/2014

Jeremy and Melisa were outstanding to work with. They made everyone feel comfortable, including the mothers of the bride and groom. Very personable. Cost was very reasonable. And most importantly, the photos are absolutely amazing. I could not be happier with how everything went when working with them, and I would recommend them highly to anyone looking for a good wedding/engagement photographer

Services Used: Photography

Jeremie, from My Story Photography, provided amazing and beautiful pictures to treasure from my daughter's wedding day. Such a pleasure to work with! We would highly recommend Jeremy when looking for a photographer for your special day. Courteous, professional, friendly, creative, talented, artistic, pleasant and amazing!!

Mary
02/22/2014

We could not have been happier with how Jeremy captured my daughter's wedding day. It was perfect - he was unobtrusive, but somehow managed to see all of the special moments that made the day so special. A true professional with a personal touch!

Services Used: Photography

I would like to start my review by thanking Jeremy and Melissa for what was the most beautiful day in my daughters life. They were absolutely awesome. So professional and caring. We loved Jeremy from the moment he met with us to discuss her wedding and vision. We actually left the meeting and knew immediately he was the one who would capture the vision she had.

I can not praise him or Melissa enough for all that they did. Besides beautiful photography, he kept the entire process on track and delivered a wonderful experience for the Bride and Groom while not impeding their joy.

I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for someone who is professional, has an outstanding work ethic and works harmoniously with the Bride and Groom to make sure they have a total and fantastic experience.

The photos...well, they go without saying that his work is impeccable. Not your standard pose and shoot photography. He is very creative and not afraid to take a risk and try new and different things. He has an eye that is second to none. Amazing is the only word to describe how we all felt about him and Melissa.

Thank You Jeremy for an unforgettable experience. We will be using you in the future for our personal family photos.!!!