Your Own Production Party Rentals

Flexibility
Profile Picture
sarah
05/01/2010

With help of a few friends I decided to plan my own wedding and spent the saved money on my wedding gown which as you all know is the most important part of any wedding.

I rented everything I needed from Your Own Production INC. I believe it was very wise decision. Everything turned out the way I planed and I wanted it. Thanks!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
P.O. Box 982, Destrehan, LA 70047
BLOG

"We Have Everything you Need"

"We Rent Everything You Need."

We rent everything imaginable - Tents, Chairs, Tables, Flooring, Wedding Accessories, Catering Equipment, Flatware, Linen, Ballon Animals, Snow Ball & Hot Dog Venders.

"We Rent Everything You Need."

Explore the categories and see why so many businesses, organizations, families and newlyweds have used Your Own Production for their rental source for so many years.

RENTAL CATAGORIES
Don't see something you need? Contact us and we would be more than happy to assist you +/- read less
Details