Winship Productions

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Working with Mike meant that myself (a bride planning a wedding while in school), my family, and my fiancé's family had peace of mind that all the details of the planning process were addressed and would work cohesively! Mike did a great job working with me during what time I had to spare and was able to introduce me to the perfect vendors to create my dream wedding. On my wedding day, Mike and his team were there to coordinate all the details so my husband and I could enjoy our very special day! Working with Mike was our best wedding planning decision for sure!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Charleston, SC 29464
BLOG

"Never lose focus of the marriage,while planning your wedding."

Happy Beginnings,

I'm Michael Winship Owner and Operator of Winship Productions. We are a full service wedding planning and consulting firm that has your best interests and wishes at heart. To coordinate the wedding of your dreams is my primary objective.

As your Personal Wedding Planner, I will help you with any and all aspe cts of your wedding plans. From choosing a ceremony and reception site to meeting with Charleston’s finest wedding professionals in every vendor category.

We're dedicated to approaching every wedding with creative vision, acclaimed design, custom planning and unparalleled service. You will be granted access to a web- based collaboration and communication tool that allows our couples and our team the ability to update, revise and maintain control of 24/7.

The design and execution of every wedding depends greatly on the team of professionals chosen to bring it all to life. We partner only with event design professionals who are experts in aesthetics. We have built excellent partnerships with reputable floral-decor designers whose expertise and personality align with your preferences, personality and budget. As a result you will have designated design team to flawlessly execute the wedding of your dreams...

We will go through the process of planning your wedding together, without sacrificing quality.  The knowledge and resources that we have, and will share with you ,will save you time and money, and when your special day arrives you can be assured that everything has been taken care of.

Winship Productions charges a flat fee for Full Service Wedding Coordination without any hidden charges, or fees attached. $3,500 for all Wedding Budgets up to $30,000 . Wedding Budgets $30,000 and higher a 10% planning fee will be applied to final wedding cost.

I take a personal interest in all my couples, and understanding that meeting your needs to ensure a perfect wedding remains uppermost in my mind. I take great pride in what we do and our enthusiasm is obvious in the ability to accomplish tasks at an efficient rate, and to keep within the prescribed budget that has been decided upon.

Please allow me the opportunity to offer you a complimentary phone or personal consultation to get to know more about your needs and vision for your wedding day. I look forward to planning a wedding for you that will live on in your memories forever.

All the Best,

Mike

Details
Events: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Services: Full Planning
Wedding: Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
Planners: 2