Winship Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mike was absolutely outstanding as our wedding planner! He was on top of things every step of the way, making clear what decisions we needed to make vs. what he would/could, and providing guidance where and when he could. He kept us on schedule and gave frequent reminders that we were on track to keep me calm during the planning process. The day of the wedding, he was Super Man!!! He was everywhere all the time, making sure that grandparents had a head start getting places and were offered food and drinks frequently, getting the bride and groom drinks and food before they knew they needed it, and clarifying logistical things to guests before they even had questions. He went above and beyond and I cannot say enough good things about Mike and Winship Productions. My wedding day was perfect because of him and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone considering getting married in the Charleston area!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Charleston, SC 29464
BLOG

"Never lose focus of the marriage,while planning your wedding."

Happy Beginnings,

I'm Michael Winship Owner and Operator of Winship Productions. We are a full service wedding planning and consulting firm that has your best interests and wishes at heart. To coordinate the wedding of your dreams is my primary objective.

Happy Beginnings,

As your Personal Wedding Planner, I will help you with any and all aspects of your wedding plans. From choosing a ceremony and reception site to meeting with Charleston’s finest wedding professionals in every vendor category.

We're dedicated to approaching every wedding with creative vision, acclaimed design, custom planning and unparalleled service. You will be granted access to a web- based collaboration and communication tool that allows our couples and our team the ability to update, revise and maintain control of 24/7.

The design and execution of every wedding depends greatly on the team of professionals chosen to bring it all to life. We partner only with event design professionals who are experts in aesthetics. We have built excellent partnerships with reputable floral-decor designers whose expertise and personality align with your preferences, personality and budget. As a result you will have designated design team to flawlessly execute the wedding of your dreams...

We will go through the process of planning your wedding together, without sacrificing quality.  The knowledge and resources that we have, and will share with you ,will save you time and money, and when your special day arrives you can be assured that everything has been taken care of.

Winship Productions charges a flat fee for Full Service Wedding Coordination without any hidden charges, or fees attached. $3,500 for all Wedding Budgets up to $30,000 . Wedding Budgets $30,000 and higher a 10% planning fee will be applied to final wedding cost.

I take a personal interest in all my couples, and understanding that meeting your needs to ensure a perfect wedding remains uppermost in my mind. I take great pride in what we do and our enthusiasm is obvious in the ability to accomplish tasks at an efficient rate, and to keep within the prescribed budget that has been decided upon.

Please allow me the opportunity to offer you a complimentary phone or personal consultation to get to know more about your needs and vision for your wedding day. I look forward to planning a wedding for you that will live on in your memories forever.

All the Best,