Winship Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Experienced, connected, responsive, and professional!
Planning a wedding from a distance (NYC) could have been an incredibly stressful experience... Thankfully, we found Winship Productions!
With the Charleston wedding industry being as large as it is, it can be difficult to narrow down a venue, let alone a caterer or DJ. Due to all of his years in his profession, Mike has firsthand experience with all of venues. When I described our vision for the day to Mike, he immediately helped us find a venue that was exactly what we were looking for. For vendors, Mike was able to help us narrow down the huge number of options and put us in contact with some of the top professionals in Charleston. His vendor suggestions were detailed enough to keep the process from becoming overwhelming, but there were still enough suggestions that we could had options to find the vendors that best matched our particular needs and personality.
Mike was consistently responsive in his communication us, our family, and our vendors-- keeping us all on the same page. During our rips to Charleston, he organized all of our meetings. My fiance and I took care of the small details (i.e. vintage stamps for the invitations, etc.) while Mike managed all of the "big rocks." Throughout the planning, he allowed us to tailor the entire day to be personalized to us. If there was a decision, Mike would give us several different options of what he has seen work well in the past, pros and cons of each, and ultimately we could discuss and then let him know we wanted. He was also kind and flexible if we changed our minds or wanted a thought-partner to think through a decision.
On the actual wedding day, Mike ran everything like clockwork. It was so nice to be able to enjoy the day without having to worry about the logistics. Mike executed everything perfectly, even with an unexpected storm.
If you are looking for an experienced professional to carry out your wedding day vision, we highly recommend Mike!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Charleston, SC 29464
BLOG

"Never lose focus of the marriage,while planning your wedding."

Happy Beginnings,

I'm Michael Winship Owner and Operator of Winship Productions. We are a full service wedding planning and consulting firm that has your best interests and wishes at heart. To coordinate the wedding of your dreams is my primary objective.

Happy Beginnings,

As your Personal Wedding Planner, I will help you with any and all aspects of your wedding plans. From choosing a ceremony and reception site to meeting with Charleston’s finest wedding professionals in every vendor category.

We're dedicated to approaching every wedding with creative vision, acclaimed design, custom planning and unparalleled service. You will be granted access to a web- based collaboration and communication tool that allows our couples and our team the ability to update, revise and maintain control of 24/7.

The design and execution of every wedding depends greatly on the team of professionals chosen to bring it all to life. We partner only with event design professionals who are experts in aesthetics. We have built excellent partnerships with reputable floral-decor designers whose expertise and personality align with your preferences, personality and budget. As a result you will have designated design team to flawlessly execute the wedding of your dreams...

We will go through the process of planning your wedding together, without sacrificing quality.  The knowledge and resources that we have, and will share with you ,will save you time and money, and when your special day arrives you can be assured that everything has been taken care of.

Winship Productions charges a flat fee for Full Service Wedding Coordination without any hidden charges, or fees attached. $3,500 for all Wedding Budgets up to $30,000 . Wedding Budgets $30,000 and higher a 10% planning fee will be applied to final wedding cost.

I take a personal interest in all my couples, and understanding that meeting your needs to ensure a perfect wedding remains uppermost in my mind. I take great pride in what we do and our enthusiasm is obvious in the ability to accomplish tasks at an efficient rate, and to keep within the prescribed budget that has been decided upon.

Please allow me the opportunity to offer you a complimentary phone or personal consultation to get to know more about your needs and vision for your wedding day. I look forward to planning a wedding for you that will live on in your memories forever.

All the Best,