White Orchid at Oasis

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I cannot say enough about the White Orchid! It was the perfect backdrop for our wedding. It rained, and was projected to rain, the entire wedding day and our entire wedding, ceremony and reception, was set outside on the lawn. If we did not have Jamie, I'm not sure I would have made it through the day with my sanity. She was professional, quick to make decisions, and so helpful. We were both hoping it would blow over, but when the time came, she presented the options and made our crazy set up work on the back porch and in the back room. I absolutely loved the way it turned out! She made the call to proceed with the ceremony outside by the water and I was a tad hesitant. But right as our guests arrived and were taking their seats, the rain stopped. She must have some real connections! There was a light mist and it made for the most memorable ceremony! I am so happy she made that call! It was perfect!

I felt like I was forgetting some things on my list for the venue, but after one sit-down meeting with Jamie, a week before the wedding, she eased all of my anxiety and had everything under control. She absolutely knows what she's doing and was so pleasent to work with. Knowing Jamie was there for our wedding, allowed my husband and I to relax and enjoy the wedding!

I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a gorgeous wedding! The White Orchid is amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
3027 East Riverside Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33916
Nestled on the bank of the Caloosahatchee River lies a truly unique setting. Meandering cobblestone paths, set amidst a tropical landscape, lead you to the White Orchid. The White Orchid is a historic "Old-Florida" home overlooking a lush green lawn that spills out into the river.The White Orchid serves as the ideal setting for weddings and all eve nts. It can accommodate groups up to five hundred on the lawn or under tent, and one hundred fifty within the home itself. It's unique tropical setting near the River District of downtown Fort Myers, will make you feel transported far away, while remaining close to it all.
Details