Weddings Your Way

Profile Picture
Cher
1 Review
08/27/2011

Rev. Scott West was our officiant at our wedding at the Greenbriar Inn in Boulder, Colorado last year. He was very professional, yet made the ceremony very personal and fun. We chose to have a semi-religious (Catholic) ceremony with non-religous readings. Scott kept it light-hearted and all were happy (including more and less religious family members). Scott also arrived early to the wedding, which put me at ease immediately (important for nervous perfectionist brides). We highly recommend him!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
2885 E Midway Blvd, #223, Broomfield, CO 80234

As an Old Catholic Priest, I am authorized to serve you as a Wedding officiant in the way you desire.  If you want a civil ceremony (non-religious) I can do that.  If you are from any of a myriad of spiritual paths, I can do that.  If you want a Catholic or nondenominational wedding, I can do that.  I can wear Flip- Flops, jeans, and a t-shirt, a suit and tie, a collar, or even full vestments to do your wedding.  Just let me know what you want, I can do it!

I can also provide electronic music, as well as a small home chapel for exchange of vows only!

+/- read less