Underwood Photography

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Eric and I had the pleasure to work with Aaron and Melanie for our wedding in May 2014 at Lake Tahoe. I was looking for a photographer that was creative and willing to try new ideas, and provide professional guidance. We could not be happier with our choice. After meeting with Aaron to discuss ideas I knew we had the right people. Both Aaron and Melanie made everyone feel at ease, captured the perfect moments, and you didn’t really know they were there. They were professional, timely, and stuck with plan, coordinating with our other vendors/planners. I also strongly encourage people to take advantage of the photo booth, always a good time and some of my favorite photos. It was also nice to give the guests a chance to take a photo with them from the photo booth as they printed them right there. Looking through our beautiful album Aaron and Melanie created for us, I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome. All the photos were gorgeous, in the perfect rustic style.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Reno, NV 89509

Aaron and Melanie make up the dynamic duo, also known as Underwood Photography. We are two ambitious photographers that haphazardly met one spring day and haven’t left the other’s side since.

The brilliant part is: we aren’t your normal photography team. Actually, not even close. We are two people. With two completely different personalities. Who see the world in ways that is unlike anyone you will ever come across. Seriously, just wait until you meet us.

Adjectives cannot even begin define how we feel about photography. We don’t want to come across as cheesy, but it’s true. Our art is our “work”. You are gorgeous. We can see it. The images we take only accentuate the beauty of each person we photograph.

Together, we have specialized in capturing moments in time that cannot be replicated. Whether it is the smile of a groom after seeing his bride for the first time, the awkward second cousin breaking out Michael Jackson dance moves out of nowhere, a child looking at an adoring (and unsuspecting) mom after she pooped her pants, or a family laughing about and inside “something” we cannot fathom…we have been there to document it.

This is your life. The only one you have. We want to be there to immortalize it. This is what we do and we couldn’t ask for anything more.

If we are a couple of people that peak your interest – contact us. I mean…you read all of this text. That shows some serious dedication, right? So…let’s hang out.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations,...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs