The Starlight Room at La Mariposa

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 1000
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

La Mariposa Resort is Tucson's Oasis in the Desert! We are located off Houghton Road between Speeday Boulevard and Tanque Verde.

When you choose La Mariposa for your event you will be surrounded by breathtaking mountain views in a garden setting with fountains and a pond near our lighted gazebo. The Starlight Room has floor to ceiling windows for you to enjoy the beauty of our outdoor garden area while being inside.  Pictures really just don't do it justice!

What is included in our site fee are white garden ceremony chairs, tables and chairs with white linens, china and glassware and table settings for up to 200 guests. We have a lovely dressing room and you will have access to the Starlight Room and garden area the day of your event. We also will schedule an hour for your rehearsal prior to your event. We will arrange the room specific for your wedding.

We offer a variety of menu options for you to choose from and you will have the opportunity to have a tasting to help you select just what you would like to enjoy on your wedding day.

You have the option to hold your event either inside or out, or of course both.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved having my wedding at La Mariposa! The grounds were so beautiful! The grass was bright green, the rose bushes were blooming, the ducks were playing in the giant pond and the birds were chirping! They really take great cafe of the site! One of the best parts of La Mariposa is the event director, Rita Taylor! She was so sweet and catered to our every need. Although we had a wedding planner, Rita went above and beyond. While I was getting ready with my bridesmaids, she made sure we had everything we needed! She even waited with me before I walked down the aisle (I was a little nervous). The food was excellent and we had so many compliments from our guests! The servers were wonderful and very attentive! I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

• Wedding: 02/25/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Associations I Belong to
The Starlight Room at La Mariposa is a wedding venue from Tucson AZ. We service weddings througout the local area, including Phoenix, Nogales, and Willcox. The Starlight Room at La Mariposa is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Tucson Arizona wedding industry for 18+ years. We specialize in weddings, proms, anniversaries, retirement parties, corporate events and special occassion gatherings
520-749-1099
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards