The Ranch Golf Club

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Ranch Golf Club has gone through many changes and challenges, but Carrell and Whitney have helped it turn around. They are both great individuals to work with and I enjoyed visiting with them every time we had to go over the wedding plans. They work hard to get to know their clients and makes sure everything their client wants is correct on paper. Carrell is very detailed oriented and I just love that about her. As a wedding coordinator, she does what she needs to do to help reduce the stress for the couple.

Until the day of our wedding, Carrell made sure everything was correct. She communicated through email me and called me to make sure I wouldn't forget anything. I am the type of person who wants everything to be perfect and so I provided very detailed documents stating what needs to go where and when things can be available (e.g. candy bar). She kept all the documents and made sure things went as planned.

I can go on and on about Carrell. Overall, she did a wonderful job and I would recommend The Ranch Golf Club as long as she is the wedding coordinator. I also want to say that all the staff at the Golf Club were very friendly.

The Ranch Golf Club responded with the following comments:

Oh my goodness Chan Chan...I am flattered beyond belief. You and Duy were a dream to work with and I was privileged to have had the opportunity to get to know you both and work with you to make sure your wedding day was perfect. Thank you again for you kind words.
Carrell

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
4601 Hill Top View Lane, San Jose, CA 95138

An Experience Second to None

Congratulations on your engagement!

Whether you are planning a special momorable event or an intimate wedding reception, the Silicon Valley Dining Room at The Ranch Golf Club is the perfect location for your unique wedding in the Bay Area.

Our distinctive facilities have a rich warm and elegant style , creating the perfect ambiance for your special day. This cherished event can be both exciting and challenging. It is for these reasons that we have designed affordable, yet lavish wedding packages to simplify your wedding. Our catering staff takes pride in excellence and our attention to details will assist you from the rehearsal through the reception, creating memories you will treasure for a lifetime.

Details
Maximum capacity: 300
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)