The Grove

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 220
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
About Us

The Grove is a Garden Wedding and Reception Facility Located in Centennial Hills and is by far the most beautiful setting you will find in Las Vegas.  The Grove knows that when it comes to Garden Weddings and Elegant Receptions, there is stiff competition.  That's why we strive for excellence in your wedding. Leave the neon lights behind and say "I Do" surrounded by majestic mountain ranges with only the sounds of nature in the background.  We want your Special Occasion to be amazing and unforgettable.  We want you to cherish every moment of the beginning of your new life with your loved one. So let us do all the work and choose from one of our Garden Wedding and Reception Packages.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

cannot say enough amazing things about The Grove! Zina was simply AMAZING! I would send her an email and within the day I would receive a response back. She was so friendly and super helpful! So grateful that I had her! We planned our wedding from Arizona so it was a little nerve wracking for me and I can't imagine doing it without her! She made sure every detail was perfect for us. I had brought a lot of stuff with us that I wanted on the tables (our own centerpieces, some rose petals, decorative jewels, and our frames that were our favors) She arranged everything perfectly!!! Our ceremony was perfect! The DJ played our songs as the bridesmaids were walking and then when I walked. Everything was fantastic! Our reception was wonderful! My cake was beautiful, the food was great. I really have no complaints about this venue! I was blown away by the professionalism at this venue. From the cordinator to the staff.
We had the mountain veiw package that included the photography, DJ, food, cake, EVERYTHING! It really was one stop shopping for us!
Just amazing! A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE GROVE for making our wedding day perfect for us!
Adam and Trisha

• Wedding: 04/29/2011
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
702-645-5818
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards