Take it Personally by Christine

Fond du Lac, WI 54935 | map
Products: Catalog Products, Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing

About Us
Your wedding is a milestone celebrated in your own unique way. Every detail is spun together with careful planning. But before the dress and before the church, the first thing your guest will see are the invitations. As they open their invite, you are setting the tone for your special day. Choosing one of my designs is like lighting the candles and setting the mood.

I strive to knock your guests’ socks off with creative, one of a kind designs. From sleek and modern, to couples in their own cartoon, I believe in gorgeous invitations at a beautiful price. Using quality supplies, my invitations are handcrafted to keep your costs down.

I also offer fabulous invitations for engagement parties, wedding showers and bachelorette parties. By using one of your photographs, I can create a one of a kind cartoon invitation. And for the Bachelorette parties, that same cartoon can also be incorporated into awesome bachelorette t-shirts. You have to see it to believe it.

If you are not finding exactly what you are looking for, but love my work, please contact me. I am always interested in creating custom designs especially for your special day.
Associations I Belong to
920-342-6183
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7