Studio127 Photography

Studio127 Photography

Columbus, OH 43209 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us
Your wedding day.

One of the biggest days of your life.

Me the photographer.

Passionate about every detail that goes into a wedding.

Hi, I'm Allison... I am Studio127!  A mom of two, graphic designer and a photographer who is in love with every detail that goes into a wedding day!  I'd love to meet with you and see if we are a good match.  Finding a photographer for your wedding day shouldn't only be about whether or not they take good pictures, a connection is also important.  Honestly, I may be it or maybe I'm not but before we spend 8 hours together on your special day lets get to know each other a little better!

"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.” - Aaron Siskind

Allison Leonard earned degrees in Visual Communications and Fine Arts from Ohio Dominican University in 2001. She has worked in various disciplines within the field of graphic design, including branding, layout, web design, and photography. Allison is proficient in editing photos using the Adobe software suite and enjoys the world of opportunities inherent in the use of software to create and expand the photographic possibilities.  She works exclusively in Columbus, Ohio, and the surrounding areas.

Allison is a member of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA) and a volunteer photographer for Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep (NILMDTS) organization.

96x96 sq 1368474904218 tulle Antonio Gual
614-578-3705
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards