Studio127 Photography

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Allison was great, she suggested a gorgeous place for our photo shoot and was on time and helpful throughout the whole process. The pictures turned out beautiful, we couldn't be happier!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Columbus, OH 43209
BLOG
Your wedding day.    One of the biggest days of your life.   Me the photographer.   Passionate about every detail that goes into a wedding.   Hi, I'm Allison... I am Studio127!  A mom of two, graphic designer and a photographer who is in love with every detail that goes into a wedd ing day!  I'd love to meet with you and see if we are a good match.  Finding a photographer for your wedding day shouldn't only be about whether or not they take good pictures, a connection is also important.  Honestly, I may be it or maybe I'm not but before we spend 8 hours together on your special day lets get to know each other a little better!     "Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.” - Aaron Siskind     Allison Leonard earned degrees in Visual Communications and Fine Arts from Ohio Dominican University in 2001. She has worked in various disciplines within the field of graphic design, including branding, layout, web design, and photography. Allison is proficient in editing photos using the Adobe software suite and enjoys the world of opportunities inherent in the use of software to create and expand the photographic possibilities.  She works exclusively in Columbus, Ohio, and the surrounding areas.   Allison is a member of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA) and a volunteer photographer for Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep (NILMDTS) organization.
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, ...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
PROS I KNOW (3)