Soleil Beach Club

Soleil Beach Club

A one stop destination wedding place

#187 KM 4.5 Torrecilla Baja
Pinones, PR 00772 | map
Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 100
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Soliel Beach Club the ideal setting for a memorable occassion.

An oceanfront experience, embraced by the warm and inviting Caribbean sand under the gaze of the tropical sun or the luminous glow of the stars.

Soleil is a cutural icon and magnificent restaurant which also includes a upper terrace that can be made private for your wedding day.  The terrace is spacious and comfortable and has dinning and dancing areas.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just had our destination wedding at Soliel Beach Club, and it was more than we imagined it would be. They truly transformed the venue into everything I wanted. We are so happy how everything turned out. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful with the endless ocean as our backdrop. Veronica took care of all the decorations, cake, flowers, etc., and I did not have to worry about a thing. Juan Carlos was very accommodating throughout the whole planning process. The food was amazing. All our guest mentioned how delicious and fresh our food was. Thank you Veronica, Juan Carlos, Juan Pablo and all the staff for making our beautiful wedding memorable. I highly recommend Soliel Beach Club..

• Wedding: 07/06/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
787-253-1033
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards